Chapter 18

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

The next morning, I woke up way too early. Infinite wasn't going to pick me up till 10:30 and it was 6:15 and I had over four hours. Then I remembered that I couldn't sleep at all because I was going to confess to Hoya. Am I really that anxious? I can't be that nervous. Or is this excitement? Well whatever this is, I sure wanted to this day to get over with. I got ready which took forever (good thing I woke up early). Plus Chun-Hei was in the bathroom. That girl takes forever. I kept bagging on the door to get her out of there, but I ended up being the last one to go because Chun-Hei made me cook breakfast. Some sister right?

For breakfast, I made everyone's favorite. They all love it when I cook. Chun-Hei, Eun-Mi, and Soo-Jin all finished at the same time and left for the same reason: to meet up with their boyfriends. Now that I think about it I'll have one too. Soo-Min, on the other hand, was the last. I felt bad leaving Soo-Min behind. Right now she's the only one who hasn't even thought about breaking the promise. She looked a little sad, so I decided to talk to her.

" Soo-Min, you hardly touched your food. You okay?" I sat beside her.

"Mmm..." She was starring at her plate and played with food. "Sure... I guess so."

"Stop lying and tell me. What's on your mind."

"It's nothing Mi-Sun, really...I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Well I'll be leaving soon..."

"Of course you'll be leaving. Everyone has to leave me behind."

"Oh, is that the problem. You can come with me if you want?"

Soo-Min was about to answer but her phone lit up and she grabbed it automatically. Then said, "Actually I have plans." She put her plate in the sink and got her bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"None of your business." Soo-Min went out the door leaving me alone in the room.

What's up with her? I thought.

As time went by, I prepared myself for Infinite to come to my apartment. I guess they could take their time since they just live next door. While waiting, I had to think about how I was going to tell Hoya my answer. Now that I look back, doing a text message wasn't a very good idea. He told me in person so I'll have to do the same. I've never confessed before because all the guys I liked before, never really followed under my father's expectations. So yeah of course I'm nervous. This was going to be hard. I can now understand why Hoya was always nervous when he tried but he had it harder. He doesn't even know my answer yet I know his. This shouldn't be hard for me. Why does confessing have to be so hard?

I practiced in front of a mirror but everything turned out cheesy. I don't want it to be like going up to him and saying, "Hey Hoya, I love you too." It's silly but see how stupid that sounds. I'd feel like an idiot if I said that. My focus was than lost when I thought Why does Hoya love me? What does he love about me? All thoughts were lost again when my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"You ready?" It was Hoya.

"Um yeah...why?"

"Open the door."

"Wait, n-now?"

"Ye, now."

"But it's only 9:45—"

"JUST OPEN THE DOOR!!!!"

I jumped and just ran to the door. As soon as I turned the knob, all of Infinite started to run inside.

"Close the door! Close the door!" Sungyeol cried.

"Don't let them in!" Sungjong yelled.

"Let who in?" I asked, but no one answered me.

"We all here?" Sunggyu asked as he locked the door.

"Ye!" They all said.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on? " I demanded.

"Sorry Sunshine, but plans are about to change." Woohyun said.

I tilted my head. "What do you mean?"

"Our fans. They're demanding explanations."

"About what?"

"Sources say that one of us is going out with a fan." Sunggyu answered.

"Wae? Bit that's not true." I said.

"That's what were saying, but no one believes us." L said.

"This doesn't make sense... why are they mad at you? Shouldn't they be mad at each other?" I asked.

"It's just a big a shock to them. It'll die down and all of this will be over." Sunggyu said. "Hopefully..."

"So what do we do now?" I looked out the window and saw fans everywhere. "Dang that's a lot of girls!"

"They're still out there? Aigoo I wanted to go out today." Sungjong whined.

"We can just stay here. I don't mind schedule change. Besides, this will be the time you guys get to hang out at my place." I smiled then went to sit with them. "What shall we do?"

At first, we just talked about random stuff. These guys can talk, like no joke. They pretty much made me tell them my life's story. Every time I wanted to talk to Hoya alone, one of the other members would ask me a question or drag me into something. This was a little annoying. Yes only a little because I want to tell him but something keeps telling me I need more time. It wasn't till the 10th try I finally had alone time.

"Hoya can I talk to you...again..."