Chapter 15

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

We all entered the dorm and everyone was just silent. I couldn't blame them. They came back from a hard work of practice and a big lunch. I could tell by their eyes that they wanted to sleep. All, but Hoya, who looked like he was in deep thought. Wonder what he's thinking about? I looked down at phone to check the time, but the first thing I saw was the date. I just couldn't believe I only had a week left of spring break. After all this is over, it's back to the place where everyone "hated" me just because I got a chance to hang out with an idol group and they didn't. So what? It wasn't my fault. Mi-Young should be the one to blame. She put my name in the contest in the first place. I shouldn't have called her about coming back to Korea, but she is, after all, my best friend since I was little. We use to hang out everyday. Now, ever since I came back, Mi-Young been ditching school or something. I see her sometimes but she always says she has to go someplace. So basically, I have no friend at school anymore.

Ten minutes passed and still no one was talking, so I decided to speak to start a conversation.

"So what did you guys do while I was... you know... in a coma?" Random

"Well, our manager had us go do an interview one day." Sunggyu answered.

"We didn't really want to go because we wanted to take care of you." Sungyeol added.

"But of course we had too..." L mumbled.

"Really? That's all? I'm sorry I caused you guys so much trouble this past week." I frowned.

"Anio, it's okay. You didn't cause any trouble at all" Woohyun said. "You were sleeping after all."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I looked at him. "That you had everyone else take care of me while you sat down and did nothing."

"Bwoh? Anio! I did my time!"

"Hyung what are talking about? You did nothing what's so ever." Sungjong said.

"Sungjongie!!!!"

"Knew it." I rolled my eyes, then said, "Well thank you to those who actually did take care of me."

"Basically it was just Hoya who took care of you. He was with you like 24/7." Dongwoo was then punched in the arm by Hoya.

I then changed the subject. "You know I only have one week left of spring break.

"Really, only one week left? Wish it it was much longer." Sungjong whined.

"It just seems like yesterday when you first came here... Time does come by fast." Woohyun said.

"Well time needs to slow down. I wanted to do more stuff with you guys..." I said.

"Then shall we plan your last week?" Sunggyu suggested as he got a pen and a pad of paper out.

I nodded and we started to plan out the rest of the week. The first thing they had asked me was what I wanted to do. All I wanted to do was just walk around some stores and see what's there. I'm not all in to shopping, but looking around would be nice. As we were planning, their manager came in and told us that they had another interview this week. He also said I could come along, but it was on the last day of spring break. I just said it was fine that I go anyway. Just for the fun of it. The planning took forever because there were some things I or they didn't want to do. It was so hard to get everyone satisfied.

It was soon late and I had to leave. They begged me to stay for dinner but I had to refuse.

"Sorry guys, but I haven't had a meal with my sisters in awhile so I think it's best I have dinner with them."

"Alright we understand." Sunggyu said. "Sleep well Mi-Sun."

"Bye Sunshine!!!" The rest called out.

I waved back and started to walk home. Just seconds later, I hear footsteps behind me. I turned and saw Hoya.

"Walking me home again?" I teased.

"Yes and no." he said.

I tilted my head. "Bwoh?"

"Look there's something I need to tell you." He grabbed my hand and walked me over to near my apartment.

"Hoya, what's going on?" I asked nervously.

"Remember, I promised...to tell you... who I love."

"Oh well you didn't really promise it but I guess you can put in that way...so who is it?"

He looked at me straight in the eyes. "You."

My eyes grew big. "W-WAE?"

"It's you Mi-Sun. I'm in love with you."

I was completely speechless. Speak Mi-Sun, he's right in front of you. "...H-Hoya, I... I don't know what to say..."

He pulled me closer. "You don't need to say anything."

My mouth quivered a little and shocks were at of control. I felt his hands go around my waist which caused me to swallow hard. Before I knew it we were looking into each others eyes and we started to lean in for a kiss.

Do I want this to happen? No, but then again yes.

Our lips were so close but I had pushed Hoya away to avoid the contact. "A-Ani... Hoya... I'm sorry but... I need time to think about this."

He half smiled. "I understand. Take all the time you need. I'll wait for you."

I took one last look at him then ran inside my apartment. My heart was pounding hard, my whole body was shaking. what just happened? Hoya just told me that he loves me. Do I love him back? I guess so, but I'm still not sure. How do I reply after what just happened? I just don't know to do.

"He said he wait for me..." I thought. "But how long will he wait?"