Chapter 2

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

When the bell rang i jumped off the seat and walked away from class. To be honest im not walking but running. Running from those ert, creepy, y and weird. Hmm what should i call them? Crap group. Yep that suit them so much.
"Eunji!" Someone shouted my name from behind. I run even faster even though i dont know who is that. It sounds like a boy. Maybe that ert.

"Hey, stop!" Someone stopped me by holding my shoulder. You gasped and froze. it. He got me. He turned me around facing him.

you looked up at him and released a heavy breathe. Tahnk god it's not ert i mean chanyeol. I gave him a smile. He is a little tall from me. And kinda cute

"can we have lunch toge-"

" hey hey hey!" Someone came from behind me. Damn it. It's chanyeol! 

Chanyeol grab that boy's shoulder.

"she already promises us that she will have a lunch with us" chanyeol continued. Wait. Whut. When?

"oh.. Haha okay" that boy said. Sounds like he is hurt. Damn you chanyeol. 

"B-but..."

" Let's go eunji." Chanyeol said. He wrap his arm around my neck. Ew. He even drag me to the canteen. But the problem is, when the heck i promised him to have lunch together?

when we almost arrived at the canten,

"wait. Wait. Wait" i said. He stopped then looked at me. I took a step back and breathe normally.

"When did i promised you that we will have lunch together?" I asked patienly.

he tilted his head to the left and smile. Trying to act cute huh?

" I made the promise." He said. What? I dont even heard any word from him before lunch break.

"what?" I asked again. Wanted an explaination.

he then grab my wrist and started walking. I tried my best to escape but failed. It gave me hurt instead.

when i entered the canteen, i froze. Even the canteen look so beautiful. 

Chanyeol drag me to his group. The crap group. All of his friend stare at me like a prey. Oh my god, stop it.i forced myself to stand but chanyeol push me down to sit. Ugh.

I took out my phone and saw mums send a message to me.

from: mum

eunji-ssi, after school, we will going to somewhere special. So, wear your super cute dress, okay?

I closed my phones. Where will mum bring me to? Somewhere special? Wah cant wait.

-----

after school, i excitedly going back home. And the interesting was, i am escaped from that crap group! Yay!

When i arrived home i quickly take shower and wore my cute pink pastel dress that my dad brought for me. I wore pink pastel platform with floral print on it and tied my hair into bun. I put on like makeup and done!

it's alrealy 7:00 pm. I should go now. Mum and dad must have waited for me.

Me, dad and mum jumped in the car. Mum told the driver to drive carefully to the destination. I dont know why i feel so nervous.

"mum, where are we going?" I asked. Mum gave me a look with her bright smile.

"we are going to my bestfriend house" mums said. Oh. I thought we'll be going to shopping.

-----

we arrived at mum's bestfriend house. My eyes sparkling when i saw her house kinda big than my house. 

" you came! Come in come in" i jumped as i heard someone shouting from the main door and waving at us. Mum and her are the same. I followed dad from the back.

"oh my. You've grown eunji-ssi. So pretty, cute and so perfect" she said. Pinching my both cheeks. Oh god help me. I forced myself to smile.

mum sit on the sofa followed by dad and me. 

" eunji-ssi. This is my bestfriend, park haemin, her husband, park daenam." Mums intro them. I nodded and keep on forcing myself to smile. Oh god my cheeks feels so hurt.

they kept on talking and talking. Mums to mums. Dad to dad. And im alone. Like im not here right now. Im still confuse why the hell mum asked me to go with her if she will ignored me like this. I played with my phones. Too focus to the game. 

Dad poke my arms with his elbow makes me looked at him in annoyed. He smile and ask me to looks in front of me. I turned my head to my front and i saw a tall leg up to a great body then up to his face.

WHAT THE HELL

my eyes got even widened when he winked at you. 

"Eunji-ssi, this is park chanyeol." Park haenim says. I mean his mum says. I know i know. The ert in school. hanyeol bowed to us.

he just wearing all black and i admit that it really suit him. He gave my mum and dad a sweet smile. Hmph. To me, you giving me a ert smile? F u

he then sit beside her mum.

and guess what. He ing facing me. Ugh!

mum and dad continue talking and left me and chanyeol behind. I cant keep it anymore. He keep on staring at me while smirking uhh.

"well, we met like because of our kids will have a marriage right." Mum says. My jaw dropped while looking at her. What? Marriage? Between me and who? With chanyeol? Holy no. Just no. I opened my mouth to start asked them but it was stopped my chanyeol.

"B-but"

"mum, im going to take eunji outside since she just moved in seoul." I turned my head to him. What? 

" go a head. But dont be too late." Her mum says. I stare at dad trying to get his help but he ask me to go too. Ugh!!! 

Trying to be not so rude, i followed him. Why am i like this? 

When he opened the door of his red Lamborghini. I weakly went in and saw him smirking to me. I gave him a death stare but yet he didnt scared of me.

He drove his lamborghini around seoul. I kept my face down to my feet. Not giving any reaction to him.

"cheer up" he said. His deep voice awaken you. You looked up at him. He kept his face straight. And put a small smile on his face.

"how the hell to cheer up. Later i will married with someone i dont love." I said. Very straight to the point. He suddenly turned to me but i  look straight. Kinda afraid to look up at him.

" Yes me too. I hate it when i have to get married with someone i dont love." He said. His every word really stab me. I dont know why the word "someone i dont love" really really stab me. EVen though i have said that word to him.

he then make a U turn all of sudden and drove to his home. Silence filled in the car after the short conversation.

all of sudden i felt so guilty for throwing that word to him.

when we arrived, we walked in together but ignoring each other. My mum notice us.

" Chanyeol, eunji" we both looked up at her.

"tomorrow, skip your school and we will be going to finda dress for your wedding." My jaw dropped. Seriously? Why the do it so fast.

"Okay" both of you say at the same time. Im lose. Next week me and him will be a wife and husband. Why this fast? I thought mum wanted to moved to seoul because of her worked but i was wrong. Ugh.

"okay, lets go home, eunji you need some rest for tomorrow" mum said while holding my hands. I forced to smile again to them and leave their home just like that.

"mum, why i have to get married this fast? with someone i don't know? With someone i don't love?" I asked. It came out all of sudden.

mum and dad looked at me and smile.

"Your dad company is in trouble. Thank god they willing to help us with some permission they wanted you to married chanyeol. Honey, love will come after the marriage. Really. Trust me, okay" mum explain. What the . Using me to get them help me? Am i a doll or what? Love will come later? with that ert. WOW. Never.

suddenly mum gave me chanyeol's number. I looked at her with question eyes.

"maybe you'll need this later" mum says. WHat. His number. I need it later? No.

-----

in the midnight i really can't sleep so i opened my phones and my fingers typed something. Chanyeol's number. Without  any hesitation,  my fingers suddenly press the call button. I took a deep breathe and exhale slowly. I cant help myself. I Felt so guilty for telling him that kinda rude word. I should've kept it in my mind.

"hello?" His deep voice. I froze when i heard his deep voice.

"who is this?" He asked again.

"umm chanyeol." I said. Still dont know what to do.

"yes?" He asked. I closed my eyes tightly. His deep voice kinda freak me out.

"Chanyeol its me, eunji." I said. My brain still making a sentences.

"what do you want?" He asked again.

"about in the car, im really sorry. I didnt mean to say that word but it came out all of sudden. IM sorry" i said. I opened my eyes again. Phew finally.

"oh. Its okay" he said. So short. Hmph. A few minutes silence.

"you really look good in that dress" he continued. I suddenly blushed.

"t-thanks" i said. 

"Im going to sleep" he said and off the phone. I pulled your phone from ear. What the hell? I thought he would give me a goodnight  word.

beep beep

my phones ring.

i opened the message box

from: unknown

goodnight my futre wife

              Chanyeol.

i suddenly smiled and blushed at his message. Wait what. He's a ert. Why would i blushed and smile to his message. I throw my phones to the side and closed my eyes.

 

----------------

Hellllllllllooo!

im back with my new chapter. 

Well, this chapter is too boring for me. 

Hehe

I will try my best for not making a boring chapter.

and maybe next chapter would be chanyeol's pov yay