chapter 17

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Eunji took out her phones and scroll down her gallery. She stops and click the picture. She turned to chanyeol and shows the picture that she capture today. Chanyeol froze.

“She’s your type, right?” eunji asked. Chanyeol just stare at the picture. Eunji grin.

“chanyeol” eunji calls in soft voice but he still didn’t move.

“can I know what you love about her?” eunji asked. Chanyeol mouth trembled to answer her question.

“eunji, it’s not like what you think” chanyeol finally reply.

“All dramas were like that. Always say that word to cover up all of the things.” Eunji said sarcasticly. But deep inide her heart, it’s really hurt. She really wanted to delete the pictures but her mind doesn’t allow her to.

“Y-you love her r-right?” eunji asked but her voices were cracky. She quickly sit up and turned her head to other side. Chanyeol did the same. He turned her body to face him. His hands froe on her shoulder when he saw eunji’s tears start falling down to her cheeks.

“c-chanyeol, tell me. T-tell me. Do you love her?” eunji asked in cries. Should I tell her? no. he can’t know this. It’s a secret. She needs to wait til the time.

Chanyeol bite his lower lips while thinking.

If I don’t tell her, she will cry. But if I tell her, my plan will end.

“no. I don’t love her.” chanyeol finally answer. Eunji lower her head.

“liar” eunji whisper. Chanyeol sigh. He lift her chin up to looked at him.

“why would I lie?” chanyeol asked with his soft voice. He hesitantly wipe her tears.

“because you lie to me today. You told me that you was at your friend’s house but I saw you with b-bom—“ eunji stopped when chanyeol suddenly landed his lips to hers. A French kiss.

Chanyeol break the kiss and stare at eunji.

“you need a proof again?” chanyeol asked. Without any answer he pushes her makes eunji lie on the bed. He get on top of her and smirked.

“w-what are you going to d-do?” eunji asked with her wide eyes. Chanyeol smirked and gave her a y glare. Eunji turned her head to other side when she felt heat in her face. Chanyeol moved his head closer to eunji.

“You call me liar.” chanyeol said. from soft voice turned to deep voice. He moved his head to her neck and blew some air to it.

Eunji quickly cover her face with both of her palms.

“aww. my wife is blushing. What’s wrong dear?” chanyeol asked with sweet word but in deep voice. Eunji removed her palms and stare at chanyeol. She trie her best to make a serious face but then she giggled. Chanyeol moved her head closer to eunji again and she stops.  Both of them stare at each other eyes for a moment.

Eunji wrap her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer and makes his lips touched hers. Eunji gave him a light kiss and grin.

“you want this right?” eunji asked seductively. Chanyeol smirked and crashed his lips again to hers.

-------------------

Okay so i already have no idea other than this. i think it' hot enough for chanji lmfao.

Hope you love it.