chapter 11

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL
I'm going to skip til saturday :>

Eunji kicked chanyeol till her fall down the bed.

“owwh!” chanyeol woke up. He rubbed his and stood up quickly. He looked at her in anger.

“why the heck—“ chanyeol almost throw pillow to her but eunji did it fast. Chanyeol groans and took the pillow on the floor.

“it’s your turn to cook” eunji spoke. She ran to take towels and ran to bathroom. Chanyeol eyes follows her. He moved his feet to the bathroom and knocked it so hard.

“I’m not going to cook.” He shouted from outside.

“ugh!” eunji yelled from inside.  Chanyeol giggled and kept on knocking the door. In a few minutes she opned the door. Luckily she still wearing clothe.

“Whaaattt?!!” eunji shouted while frowning at him. Chanyeol just giggled.

“what?” eunji asked. She low her voice.

"Can you cook it for me?" Chanyeol asked while tilting his head. He blinked and make a cute face to eunji.

"No. It's tour turn to cook." Eunji said and walked in the bathroom again. Chanyeol pouted. He walked to the door but before he leaves, he heard a phone rang. He walked to the bed and picked up eunji's phone. A message. He opened the message box

From: luhan
To: eunji

Yo, eunji! Just wanna remind you that today we will meet at cafe near school, at 4.00 PM. Don't be late!


Chanyeol read the message. He threw her phones on the bed and went outside the room. He slammed the door really hard and cooked for breakfast.

-----
Eunji and chanyeol ate their breakfast so quiet. No one start talking.

"Umm chanyeol." Eunji called. Chanyeol looked up at her emotionless.

"Later, me and--"

"You and luhan will be going to cafe near school at 4.00 pm. I know" chanyeol said and looked down to his food. Avoiding her face.

"Uh. Ah. Yes. But we're not dating. He just helping me in study since he go the highest mark in class" eunji explain while looking at chanyeol. But chanyeol didn't look up at her. He just stare at his food blankly.

Eunji saw chanyeol moody expression. She silently look down to her food. Maybe chanyeol is in period today.

-----
From morning to evening, chanyeol kept his mouth close. He's not saying any single word. Eunji get up from her seat and walked to her room and changed her clothes to a better outfit. She put on light makeup. She wore her ring, necklace and also their couple bracelet.

She walked outside of her room and saw chanyeol still watching television in silent. It looks like chanyeol was looking at television blankly. Eunji came near chanyeol.

"Im going first" eunji says while bowing to him. But chanyeol didn't looked up to her or smile or waved or anything. He didn't do anything. Eunji walked to the main door and opened the door. She expect that chanyeol looked at her so she turned around and she's wrong. Chanyeol didn't looked at her. Eunji dissapointly walked outside. She took a cab to the destination. When eunji almost arrived, she remembered that she didn't tell chanyeol to pick him up so she text him. A few minutes she waits, theres no reply. Eunji sighed.

When she arrived, she take a seat and wait for luhan. When he arrived with his freinds, xiumin, they start studiying and have a little laugh in it. When three of them take a break, eunji told them that she's going outside for a moment. She stare at her watched. It's already 7.23 PM. She took out her phones to see notification from chanyeol but non. Eunji hide her phones in pocket and sighed.

"So, you are with luhan and another boy huh?" Eunji turned to he right. She saw chanyeol standing there with his hands in his pocket. The distance between them quiet far too.

"Chanyeol, like i said, i am studying with them, im not dating." Eunji explain to him. Chanyeol gave a cynical smile to eunji.

"Studying with two boys? Such a liar." Chanyeol said. Eunji widened her eyes.

"What? Liar? No im not! Im telling the truth!" Eunji shouted at him to make it clear.

"Hey, whats up?" Luhan came out to see what happened. He turned to chanyeol.

"Let's drink first" luhan invite chanyeol while pat his shoulder. Chanyeol groans and pushed his hands away from his shoulder and walked away in anger.
Eunji was going to stop chanyeol but she froze instead. She does not know what to do next. She walked inside the cafe and continue study bit this time it was silent.

--------
It's already 9.29 PM. Luhan and xiumin has already need to go.

"Umm eunji are you sure that chanyeol will pick you up? It's already late. I will take you home." Luhan said. Eunji just shook his head and smile.

"It's okay i already call him and he says he will arrived in ten minutes." She lied. Luhan and xiumin nodded and walked in the car.

"Okay, we'll be going now! Bye" luhan and xiumin shouted from car. Both of them waved at her and leaves.  When their car were gone, eunji lifted her head. She could tell its going to rain. She quickly ran to bus station. And rain falls. Eunji decided to take a cab but she finds that all cab were full because its raining heavely. So, she decide to take a bus. But bus were filled with a lot of people. She wait and wait for chanyeol. She crossed her arms to heat herself. She looked around her, theres no one except her. Eunji cant wait any longer, she took out her phones and called chanyeol. She wait and wait but chanyeol didn't answer her. She sigh. She tried many times to call chanyeol but still he didn't answer. Eunji gave up. She's going to call her driver but her phones suddenly turned off.

"Argh! What the !" She cursed. She stare at her watch. Its already 10.50 PMSuddenly a car stopped in front eunji. Luhan came out from car.
"It's already late. I will take you home" luhan said while held her wrist.

"It's okay, chanyeol gonna arrived soon" she lied and pushed his hand away gently.

"But when? I think he's nit going to pick you up. I will take you home." Luhan forced. And held eunji wrist again. Eunji looked down while thinking.  She finally gave up. When she alnost came in the car. Someone drag her out.

"I'm going to take her home" he said to luhan. Luhan just smile and leaves them. Chanyeol drag her and make her sit in his car. Eunji gasped and looked at chanyeol. Chanyeol slammed his car door and went in the car. He drove his car in fast mood.

 "If i didn't came, you would've go with him right?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. Eunji turned her head to chanyeol. She's shivering. Her clothe were so wet and the air-cond hit her body so hard.

"Do you realize that you already married?! Why don't you call me?!" Chanyeol yelled. His eyes still focus in driving. Eunji turned her head to window. Trying to hold her years.

"I-i know.. I have c-called y-you b-but you d-didn't a-answer" eunji says. Her lips were trembled. Her tears slowly falls down. Eunji hug herself more tight.
"I'm-i'm sorry" chanyeol said. He low his voice.

"No! I will never forgive you! I-i hate you!" Eunji yelled while crying. Chanyeol shocked. When it's red light, chanyeol catch his jacket and place it on eunji's shiver body. He let her crying. He sighed quietly. When chanyeol wanted to wipe her tears , eunji pushed his hands away.

----

When they arrived, eunji ran to bathroom and take a quick bath. She put on pajamas and laid herself on the bed. All she wants right now is bed. He body feels so weak. Eunji falls asleep real quick. In a few minutes, chanyeol came in the room. He peek to see if he can came in. He saw a figure sleeping on the bed. He sighed. He changed his clothe and go to the bed and sleep.

In the midnight, chanyeol felt something beside him. He turned around and saw eunji was shivering in sleeping. Her forehead were sweating. He touch her forehead.

"So hot!" Chanyeol whisper to himslf. He pulled blanket up to her body. He ran to bathroom and take a towel and a bowl. He filled the bowl with water and ran to eunji. He kneeled down beside eunji and place the wet towel onto her forehead.

"C-chanyeol.." Eunji called him in sleep. Chanyeol froze. Even in sleep eunji called his name.

"C-chanyeol, please f-forgive me." Eunji said. Chanyeol surprise. He looked at eunji's trembling lips up to her nose and her eyes. He could see that eunji was crying.

"It's okay, honey. I forgive you." Chanyeol said almost whisper to himself. He wipe off the tears. This is his first time making a girl cried. And this is his first time wipe a girl's tears. Chanyeol goes back to his bed. He sat down on the bed and pulled eunji's head to his lap gently not to wake her. He's her hair and grin. He stare at her face until he fall asleep.

-------
Eunji woke up slowly and felt something strange. She opened her eyes and saw chanyeol. She sat up and touch her head immedietly as she felt hurt so much. She looked at chanyeol sleeping while sitting. H-how did i sleep on his lap? Eunji asked herself. His back must've hurt so much.

Eunji's hand slowly up to the air and moved to his face slowly. She caress his face. Eunji moved her hands when she realize her act. She looked up at chanyeol and suddenly smile.

--------------------------

HEYYO WASSUP GUYS

Im sorry for not update yesterday im so tired and have no idea. yehet

So i hope you also love this chapter hehe.

Ignore typos~!.