chapter 10

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL
Im going to skip their one week holiday and exma part. hehe

“euri, 89!”

“luhan,97”

“kai,88”

“sehun, 91”

“kyungsoo ,89”

“suho,87”

“baekhyun,89”

“chanyeol,86”

“and, eunji” teacher called. Eunji went in front and looked up at teacher.

“eunji, you got the lowest score in class, so I decide to repeat your exams next week” teacher says and gave her exams paper. Eunji stare to it and walked to her seat.

“hey, how much you got?” baekhyun asked but ignored by her. Eunji sat on her seat and looked outside window immedietly. Holding her tears.

------------

“yo, eunji” luhan came near eunji and wrap his hand around her shoulder. Eunji kept his mouth shut.

“whats wrong?” he aske. Eunji just shook her head and smile.

“you didn’t bring food?” eunji asked when she saw luhan didn’t bring anything.

“nope. Mum woke up late today” he replied. Eunji nodded.

“let’s go. I’m hungry” luhan said while rubbing his tummy. Eunji giggled.

When they arrived and bought sandwich, they took a seat not so far from exo. When they were eating, they can feel the aura of someone eyeing them. Luhan realize that today was so quiet than other day.

“hey tell me whats wrong.” Luhan spoke.  Eunji looked up at him.

“I have to repeat my exam” eunji sighed. Luhan widene his eyes.

“what? But why?” luhan asked.

“I’m the lowest in class” eunji explain. Luhan nodded.

“I can help you.” Luhan request.

“really?” eunji asked with his nright smile.

“of course, this Saturday, 4:00 PM, at café near school” luhan suggest.

“but my house were far than school”

“your husband can pick you up.”

“oh. Alright then.”

“And I’m going to bring my friend too. Is it alright?” luhan asked. Eunji nodded.

“I’m okay with it”

---------

It’s been a month since they are married. And nothing really came from their heart. They were totally like a stranger in school and at home, the would always argue on little things. Chanyeol would always find something make eunji feels irritated. In school, nobody knows except luhan and chanyeol’s friends that they are married.

As usual, chanyeol would going back home first with his driver and change his other clothe, and pick eunji from school. When both of them came home, chanyeol jumped on the coach.

“argh. I’m so tired.” Chanyeol complain. Eunji threw her bag on the floor an threw pillow to chanyeol.

“today, your turn to cook.” Eunji said. She went in the room and take a bath. Chanyeol groans and walked to the kitchen. He open the fridge to look what he can cook. He took out the whole chicken and put it in the sink. He stare to it.  a few minutes, eunji came to kitchen and saw chanyeol were froze looking at the chicken.

“what are you doing?” eunji asked. Chanyeol looked at her.

“I don’t know how to cook chicken” chanyeol asked while pointing to the chicken.

“You want me to do it huh?” eunji asked and rolled her eyes.

“yep, because I don’t know how to cook it.” chanyeol replied. Eunji walked to chanyeol pushed him to other side.

“fine, I will cook it. but only this time” eunji warned. She took out her apron and wore it.

“chanyeol help” eunji called. Chanyeol turne to her.  He understood what she was talking, he pulled the rope and tie it for her. After he done, he gave her a back hug so quick and ran towards living room. Eunji froze. She turned around but chanyeol wasn’t there.

When eunji was done cutting the chicken, she took out a frying pan and filled it in with cooking oil. Chanyeol came behind here to see how she’s cook. When the oil was hot, she place chicken into the frying pan and it makes the oil splash a bit to them. Both of them shouting while jumping backwards.

“that was so scary” chanyeol complained. Eunji let out a relieved sigh.

“are you okay?” chanyeol asked. He looked at eunji’s arm to see if she’s injured.

“chanyeol, I guess better if you stay in living room or else the oil gonna splash all over your body” eunji said. Chanyeol face changed into fear. He quickly ran to living room. Eunji giggle to his act.

----

When she’s done cooking, she stood in front chanyeol who playing with his playstation. Chanyeol moved his head to the right. Eunji move her body to theright. Blocking him. When chanyeol were moving to the left, so does her.

“fine, I’m going to eat alone” eunji gave up she walked away but chanyeol pulled her arm makes eunji sat on his lap. Chanyeol threw away his playstation and smirked. Eunji looked away as she could feel her cheeks where burning.

“I’m not gonna eat unless you take off your apron” chanyeol says while untie her apron.  When he’s done, he pinsh her nose.

“oww~!” eunji whined and giggled. She stood and took off her apron. She grab his big hand and drag him to the dining table.

“you cook all of these?” chanyeol asked while pointing at those food.

“daa~” eunji rolled her eyes.

----

It’s already 1:05 AM and eunji still wide awake. She couldn’t even leep. She turned to her side and saw chanyeol were sleeping facing her. I’m so jealous because you can sleep hmph.

“chanyeol” eunji whisper and shake his body lightly. Chanyeol didn’t even moved abit or making sounds.

“chanyeooooooooooolie” eunji whisper again. She shake his body even faster.

“hmm.. what?” chanyeol responed but didn’t open his eyes.

“can you sing for me?” eunji asked. She makes puppy eyes to chanyeol even though he’s not looking.

“I can’t sing” he replied. Eunji pouted.

“pleeeeeease~~” eunji whined. she blinke her eyes many times.

“When you were here before”

Eunji froze. Chanyeol really did it for her.

“Couldn’t look you in the eye”

“You’re just like an angel”

Eunji looked up at chanyeol even though he still kept his eyes close. She knew the song was just a song but she does not know why she’s smiling.  His deep voice really suit in that song.

“Your skin makes me cry”

“You float like a feather”

“in a beautiful world”

“I wish I was special”

Chanyeol stopped singing. He opened his eyes and saw eunji was sleeping in smile.  He grin and continue sleeping.

--------------------------------------

heyyo im back. hehe i think this chapter were muh long than prev.

hope you love it sobs.

i choose the songs that chanyeol sings in exo showtime ep 8 LOL

Click here for the real version of the song~

Click here for chanyeol version of the song~