chapter 12

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Eunji hugged her both legs while sitting on the bed. She hides her face from chanyeol. She is blushing because chanyeol laughing at her.

“You think I’m still sleeping huh?”chanyeol asked in laughed. His laughed were loud makes eunji more blushing and more mad at him.

Eunji taught, chanyeol were sleeping that’s why she caress his face but then chanyeol moved a bit makes eunji startled. She observes his face if he was still sleeping or awake. A few minutes passed and he absolutely  sleeping so she put her arms to the air and almost touch his face but then chanyeol opened his eyes wider until his eyeballs almost pop-out and makes a “bAH!” sounds. Eunji screams and hide her face under pillow makes chanyeol laugh so hard.

“Stop laughing! You gave me headache!” eunji shouted as loud as she can but chanyeol’s laugh much louder than her voice. Her voice was hoarse. Eunji cough as she felt hurt in .  Chanyeol suddenly top laughing and ran to her.

“You okay?” he asked while checking her face. Eunji frowned. She looked away—showing that she’s sulking. Chanyeol slowly moved his hands from eunji’s face and walked outside. Eunji ran to the door and locked. She wants to sleeeeeeep.

She lie down on the bed and tried to sleep but she can’t.  She  turned her head to her side which is chanyeol’s place. She felt so empty on the bed. She looked up to the ceiling.

Eunji sat up quickly as she heard a soft knock on the door. She wanted to unlock the door but she’s too lazy to do it.

“eunji, open the door” a soft voice came from behind the door.  Eunji just giggle from her place. Chanyeol knocked the door again.

“eunji, I’m tired of waiting. Open the door” chanyeol said makes her giggled. After a few minute of knocking, chanyeol stops. Eunji waited and waited for chanyeol to knock the door but it silence. Eunji tip-toe slowly to the door.

“What are you doing eunji?” a voice makes eunji startled. She turned around and saw chanyeol with a bowl. She just gave him a grin.

“h-how did you get in?” eunji asked and walke to her bed.

“balcony.” chanyeol said while pointing to the balcony. Eunji’s jaw dropped and her eyes went to the balcony.

“What?! Are you crazy?!” eunji suddenly shouted to chanyeol. Eunji covered with both of her palm.

“No. I mean. It’s dangerous” eunji said. Her voice were low than before. Chanyeol sigh and sat in front her on the bed.  For chanyeol, it’s not dangerous at all. Back then, he always use her sister balcony to go in his room because he always got home late.

Chanyeol take his bowl and take a one spoon of porridge and shove it into eunji’s mouth. When the porridge was at the edge of eunji’s mouth, chanyeol land his forefinger onto the edge of the mouth and wipe it off. Chanyeol moved his hand to her forehead.

“Still hot but not as hot like last night.” Chanyeol mumble to himself. Eunji just stare at him blankly.

“Are you going to school tomorrow?” chanyeol asked and moved his hand to the bowl.  Eunji was still staring at chanyeol blankly makes him feels uncomfortable. He snapped his finger on her face makes her blinked.

“Ha? What?” eunji asked Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Are you going to school tomorrow?” chanyeol repeat. Chanyeol stare at eunji—waiting for an answer. Eunji just nodded and shake her head at the same times makes chanyeol frowning. Is this girl drunk or what? Chanyeol taught to himself.

“can you feed me with your porridge?” eunji asked. Chanyeol just stare at her.

“I won’t feed you unless you answer my question.” Chanyeol said. Eunji pouted at him and makes a puppy eyes to him. Chanyeol just shake his head for nope. Eunji let out a heavy sigh.

“I don’t know. I have to repeat my exams tomorrow” eunji said. Chanyeol jaws dropped.

“what? But why?” chanyeol asked. He fed eunji one spoon of porridge. Eunji swallow the porridge while frowning a bit as she felt hurt in throat.

“I’m the lowest in exams”  eunji said. Her voice was low too almost like whisper.

“oh.” He responed and fed eunji another spoon.

“So, that’s why you were study with tha-that.. I mean luhan?” chanyeol asked.  Eunji looked up at him and her eyes going to the floor again. She nodded and suddenly her minds repeating when they were in car. Chanyeol saw he eyes were teary.

“hey, don’t cry. Just forget about last night. I’m sorry” chanyeol said when her tears start falling down. He wipe it out. He was amazed when eunji does not push his hands away like last night. He wipe her tears and pulled her face gently up to make her looked at him. Chanyeol place the bowl beside him and cupped her face with both of his hands.

“Eunji, please forget about last night, kay? I was so sorry if I was too much. Please don’t cry.” Chanyeol said and sighed. He wipe off the tears that kept on falling down from eunji’s eyes. Please. Please. Please stop crying. you make me feel so guilty, eunji. Chanyeol said to himself—not dare to say it to her.

Eunji didn’t stop from crying. chanyeol lean his forehead on her forehead. He still cupped her face. Chanyeol couldn’t endure it anymore. Seeing eunji cry and cry make him feels guiltier. He moves his lips closer to her’s and they are kissing.  Chanyeol close his eyes when he realizes eunji was looking at him in shocked. Eunji suddenly stops crying and looked at chanyeol’s closing eyes.  Chanyeol pulled her face even closer to him to make a deep kiss. Eunji wrap her arms around chanyeol’s neck and pulled his even closer and closed her eyes. They start their morning with a kiss. That was first time in their life. 

--------------------------

omg hello guys sorry for not update yesterday. dont hate me please.

lol so heres the update. idk why im making them being so sweet to each other lmao

so, i hope you enjoyed~! 

do you mind leave a comment about your opinion for this fic? hehe

and again.. ignore typosss~