chapter 16

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Eunji sat on couch while playing with her phones. Exact at 4 PM, the main doors opened. Eunji gnore it and continue playing with her phones.

“I’m home” someone greeted with deep voice.

“mm” eunji responed. But still with her phones. Chanyeol sighed and walked to bedroom.

“where were you going just now?” eunji suddenly asked. Chanyeol stops and turned to her.

“I was at my friends house” chanyeol said and continue walking to bedroom. Eunji smirked and place down her phones. You’re so good at lying, Park chanyeol.

She walks to the kitchen and start cooking. Her hands were busy cooking but her mind were at other place. Her mind rewind the time she was at café.

 

Flashback.

Eunji saw chanyeol with bomi was holding hands. It’s really hurt her heart. She took out her phones and text chanyeol. After that, she took a picture of them. Eunji waiting for chanyeol to reply but unfortunately she didn’t receive new message. She quickly took her bag and place it on shoulder. She ran to home. who could endure the jealousy after she saw her own husband cheating on her? it’s really hurt.

Because you’re not my type!

That word. That word suddenly appeared in eunji’s mind. Maybe she’s not his type that’s why he’s cheating. It’s okay eunji. Everything going to be alright. She talk to herself in heart. She fist her hands while calming herself.

On other hands,

“you sure eunji won’t notice us?” bomi asked while looking around.

“I think so. By the way, you already promise me that you will accompany me to buy her gift” chanyeol said in sulking mood.

“I don’t know how eunji survive with you childish” bomi said and walked first. Better do it faster before somone notice.

“wait!” chanyeol said while catching her. when both of them were walking, chanyeol eyes stops at the shops with a lot of cute flowers. Chanyeol grab bomi’s wrist and drag her into the shops. When both of them were in the shops, bomi lifted her right leg-- ready to kick his .

“Park freaking chanyeol. I would like to kick your as for holding my wrist. But glad that you’re my friend’s husband.” Bomi said in anger voice. But she was just joking.

“I’m sorry kay. I was accidently grab your wrist. It’ not my fault” chanyeol said and rolled his eyes. But after a few seconds both of them laughed.

 

eunji shakes her head and place the food on the plate. She brings the plate to the dining table. Chanyeol came out from room makes eunji turned around and was going to run but hear head hits  the wall. Eunji closed her eyes tight and touches her forehead. Chanyeol came to her and helped her get up.

“Move your hands” chanyeol command after she get up. Chanyeol touches her swollen forehead.

“auuh! Why are you touching it.” eunji whined while pushing him but he’s not moving at all.

“should we call doctor?” chanyeol suggest. Eunji looked up at him with death glare

“why? I’m not bleeding though”  chanyeol pouted. suddenly her minds rewind the time she saw chanyeol with bomi. She pushed him away and walked to the dining table. pain in her forehead was gone replaced with anger.

She sat on the chair and start eating it without inviting chanyeol. Chanyeol frown at her weird action. He walked to his seat and eat quietly.

-----

When it was bed time, eunji lie on the bed and not facing him like before. Chanyeol poke her bed many times but didn’t receive any responed.

“eunji-yah~” chanyeol call her in cute voice but she kept quiet.

“eunji” chanyeol call again.

“eunji”

“eunji”

“eunji”

“eunji”

“eunji”

“eun—“chanyeol call eunji many times, she turned around to face him with frown on her face.

“eunji” chanyeol call her for the last time but it almost whisper.

“you mad?” he asked. Eunji just shook her head.

“then, why did you ignore me?” chanyeol asked again but eunji just shook her head. Chanyeol sigh.

“can you tell me who’s your type?” eunji suddenly asked. Chanyeol stare at her for a few seconds.

“that’s my secret” chanyeol said. eunji turne around and back facing him again.

-----

sorry for short update again. sobs.

i guess this ff will end soon (but idk when lol) and i'm going to make a new fanfic.

sorry for lame chapter but i hope you like. and dont worry i won't make chanyeol and bomi end together. hehe.