chapter 3

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Chanyeol pov


I woke up since my phones making some noise. I rub my eyes several times. Suddenly mum opened my door and started to throw some pillows.

"Wake up chanyeol. Remember you have to follow us buy a dress for wedding." I groan. Buying dress for her but brigh me along. What the function of me following them?

"But mum--" before i finish my sehtences mum cut it off.

"Or you have to go to school" mum says. Oh man. School such a . Too many girls. Ugh. She stare at me with her death stare. Oh god mum stop.

"Okay okay" i said. Trying to avoid her eyes. She's scary sometimes.

"Good." Mum says. She smile and closed the door.

Oh my god. Do i have to? She will be freaking annoyed with me. Really. Even at the school she gave me death stare and disgust look. And i dont know why. Maybe because im too handsome and she trying not to blush but gave me death glare instead. HA.

I smirk and started to take shower. Suddenly, eunji body shape appeared in jy mind. Her body is really my type. But she never be my girl type.  She never smile at me.
Okay im not trying to be ert but the day she was wearing a dress, her leg looks so pretty. The dress she wore really fit her.
Geez chanyeol. What the hell are you thinking.
I turned off the shower and came out from toilet. I wore a black plain shirt with ripped jeans and wore snapbag.

----

 Me and mum came to wedding dress shop with eunji and her mum. My mum and her mum kept on talking about the party and all but us, we kept our mouth shut. We have no topics to talk about.

I sat on the coach that have been prepared while mum and her mum choosing the dress.

" what about we choose the iest dress." Her mum says. I widened my eyes. What. Se-iest?! You mean expose almost most of her skin? Seriously? Ha ha ha. You must be kidding me right.

" mum! I dont want" eunji says. Yep. Yep. I agree with you. Just dont. Dont wear too y.

" just try it on" her mum passed the dress to her. The dress were black and it shows back body. I facepalm myself.

When eunji came out from fitting room. Mum spin her around and her back body were really expose. Mum bring eunji closer to me.
"This dress fit her isn't it?" Mum asked she spin eunji around like two times.

" i love how they show her back body." Her mum says, they turn her around. And make me facing her back. I looked away.

"See? It really fits her" her mum says to me. I forced to smile and gave her a forced laughed. I tried my best to avoid her expose body but i can't. Mum and her mum started searching for another dress. She turned to me.

She's blushing. Lol. Blushing huh?

"You're y" i said to her. Trying to . She looked at me with death stare. See? She always gave me that stare. I crossed my hand and laid on the coach. Looking at her for a moment.

But then a little kid running and accidently pushed eunji towards me. I catched her. My left hand was at he expose back. and place her to my lap. Im not moving my hands. Really. Its not because i wanted to touched her but i frozed. She's. In. My. Embrace. We looked to each other eyes for a few minutes. But mum interupted us.

"Eunji-ssi, come here. Try wear this dress" mum shouted. I moced my eyes to the other place. My face suddenky feels the heat. Eunji bowed at me and walked away. What happened just now.

"Oh my god mum! I dont wanna wear this!" Eunji shouted from fitting room. I looked at the fitting room to see what happened but it was blocked by mum and her mum. I looked outside the shop. Seeing people walked.

"Chanyeol look!" Mum says. I turned my head to eunji that really in front of me. I widened my eyes even bigger when i saw the dress expose her waist and back. Oh my god mum. Please dont makes me lose my control. I might kidnap her to my room.

I saw eunji turned her head to the other side. Blushing. It also revealed her collarbone and neck. I swallow my saliva. Crossing my hand and looked away.

"we'll just take this. y and fit her well" my mum says. what? i looked at mum with 'O' shape mouth. hah mum you must be kidding me right.

she might get pregnant really quick hah hah. i smirk. eunji looked at me with death glare. 

----

I’ll be skip to the after their wedding since im too lazy hah!

Still chanyeol POV

In chanyeol house

after “our” wedding, mum suddenly asked us to packed all our cothes and moved to another house. Me and eunji. To another house. Only us. I frustratedly packed all my clothes. Im not actually packing but throwing all my clothes in the luggage bag. Mum suddenly throw my three rilakkuma into my bag.

“mum. I don’t want to bring my babies to the new house” I said while hugging my three rilakkuma babies.

“just bring your “babies”. It’s not like eunji going to eat them” mum says make me choked.

“of course she won’t eat my babies” I said. Mum rolled her eyes.

“or maybe you doesn’t want to bring your “babies” because soon you’ll have baby right?” mum crossed her arms. She looked at me with her smirked. I looked away like I don’t heared her.

“aw! Channie is blushing! Makes babies well okay?” mum says before she ran away

“mum!” I shouted from room. I can heared she’s laughing so hard. I pouted and continue my packing. How can she say that. Making babies with eunji. We are still in High school. Hmph.

In eunji house.

No one POV

“mum! Oh my god! Do I have to?! I thought we are just going to get married only! Why do we have to live together?!” eunji shouted from her room while her mum was in downstairs. she faked her cry.

“oh my god! Eunji. Seriously. Our neighbor are going to be like shoot our head after this. Keep you voice down.” Her dad says while knocking her door.

“pack your things now.” Her dad continues. Sowbs I thought ad were going to help me.

She wiped her fake tears and started packing her things. Live with that ert is the worst thing in life. My life has been ruined. Freaking ruined by him.

She zipped her luggage bag after finished her work. She stood up and hug her big teddy bear while holding the luggage bag.

It’s okay eunji. Just kicked him out from room and you can sleep peaceful without any problem.

----

When both of them arrived at their new home, the awkward silence filled in the house for 2 hours. They kept on playing with their phones even though they are in one room. Eunji sighed. She closed her phones and looked at chanyeol who seriously playing games in his phones.

“chanyeol.” Eunji called. But chanyeol avoid her.

“ugh. Chanyeol” eunji called him again. But yet, chanyeol didn’t looked up at her. She frustrately stood up and snathed his phones makes him groan and looked up at her.

“what?” chanyeol said and frowned at her. Before eunji starts her word, she sighed. Trying to catched the air in the room.

“can you promises me something?” eunji asked.  Chanyeol  laid back to the seat and looked at her in question.

“Okay, you know, in school, nobody knows that we’re married so can you please don’t tell anyone? Even you friends?” eunji says.  She take a seat beside him and makes her puppy eyes.

“you scared huh?” chanyeol asked back. Eunji’s puppy eyes were gone.

“n-no im not” eunji says she plays with her finger. Chanyeol smirked.

“okay okay! Yes! Im scared.” Eunji says. She let out a big sighed at looked at him.

“why?” he asked again. Eunji rolled her eye.

“Don’t you watched drama?! I might get beaten up by your fans if they knew im your freaking wife!” eunji explain.  Chanyoel nodded and snatched his phones from eunji hands and continue play the game.

“promises!” eunji says while pointing her right pinky finger to make a promises. Chanyeol saw her hands, he gave a pinky promise and continue his game.

 

---------------------------------

Hello! sorry for the late update lol. 

Hey cheer up! i've update!

yay. lmao im so happy all of sudden when i got subscriber an view and upvote!

yep. thats makes me feel like wanna finish the story really oon but i can't i have a big exams in two weeks. so yeah.

thats all. so yeah. thanks for reading! sowbs i love you guys ㅠㅠ

Here. i gave you chicken chanyeol.