SEQUEL

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

It has been three years. Three years since their marriage.

"Chanyeol!" Eunji yelled his name from kitchen. Chanyeol ran to her to check if she's alright.

"Yes, honey?" He asked. Eunji blushed.

"Can you take care of the twins today? I need to check my bakery." She said and took off her apron.

"Alright. Since i don't have meeting today." He said and kiss her forehead before she leaves.
Both of them does not continue study. Chanyeol was a CEO of his dad's company while eunji owns a bakery not far from their house. Both of them already have a twins. One girl and one boy.

Chanyeol walked to his bedroom. He's really sleepy. No joke. Yesterday he got home at 1 AM. Some of his workers forgot to finish their works and he have to go for meeting. Late night he have to finish it all by himself. He lie down on the bed and trying to sleep.

"Appa appa!" One of his twin shouted while running to chanyeol. Chanyeol pretend to be sleeping. Ae young hit his chest many times.

"Appa! Wake up!" Ae young, his daughter said while hitting his chest. It’s not hurt at all.

"Appa! Im hungry." Sung young, his son said and sat beside him.  Chanyeol grin and stick out his toungue like he was dead.

"Appa!" Ae young said and hit his tummy with her teddy. Chanyeol laughed and sat up. He stare at his twin. Both of them were making puppy eyes to him.

"Let's eat." He said and stood up follows by his twin. He gently grab both of his twins hands and start walking.

"Appa. Where omma?" Sung young asked.

"Omma went to bakery, why?" Chanyeol asked as soon as ae young and sung young sat on their chair.

"Can we visit omma?" Ae young asked. Chanyeol nodded. He went to kitchen and saw eunji already prepared breakfast for them.

----------

When chanyeol, ae young and sung young already with their clothe, they decided to walked to go to eunji's bakery.

On their way to eunji's bakery, they met bomi and baekhyun were dating.
"Yo. Baekhyun." Chanyeol said and have a handshake with him.

"Anyeong, ae young, sung young." Bomi said and hug ae young.

"Noona, me?" Sung young said. Bomi chuckles and hug sung young.

"Yah. When will you guys get married?" Chanyeol asked make both of them blushed.

“can you wait?” baekhyun said while rolling his eyes and break into laugh.

-----

“oh! Ae youngie sung youngie! Come here!” eunji said and hugged both of her twins. Chanyeol came near them.

“bored?” eunji asked and stood up.  She bring her kid to the table near them. Chanyeol pouted.

“what you want to eat?” eunji asked and stare at her twins with love.

“Cupcake!” both of them said and raise their hands. Eunji giggled and pinch their cheeks.

“You? What you want?” eunji asked to chanyeol.

“you.” Chanyeol said.  eunji frowned. Kind of lost.

“whatever.” Eunji said and walked away.

When eunji was preparing cupcakes and drink for her kids, she turned around to search something but she stops when chanyeol was in front of her.  suddenly chanyeol pulled her up and make her sat on the table so, his face will be facing her face.

“c-chanyeol?” eunji called when she felt her heart beat so fast. Chanyeol stare into her eyes and smile. chanyeol moved his head close to her and tilt his head a bit. He wrap his arms around her waist.

“do you know how much I miss you?” chanyeol whisper.

“I’m gone for 1 hour and you already missed me?” eunji whisper. Chanyeol start by moving his head closer til his lips touched her lips. Eunji wrap his neck with her amrs and pulled him closer to make a deep kiss.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

SEQUEL because -Yonara- ask for it and today i saw luhan preview. i miss him so much. lol.

Okie. i really have a hard time for their twin's name. hope you love it. i can't wait for my upcoming fanfic and of coure it's Chanji~ TT^TT