chapter 9

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

The next day, eunji and chanyeol wore a couple sweater. Both of them walked together by the seaside of the beach in morning. Both of them held each other hands. Later, they have to go back to seoul.
"Chanyeol, whats your ideal type?" Eunji suddenly asked. She looked up at the side view of chanyeol.  Chanyeol turned his head to eunji.
"Ideal type?" Chanyeol asked. Eunji nodded. The air blew eunji's hair and it became messy. Chanyeol lean his head closer to eunji and fixed her hair.
"It's you" chanyeol whisper after he done fixing eunji's hair. Eunji speechless. She stopped walking so does chanyeol.
"B-but.."
"Let's go buy ice cream" chanyeol suddenly cutted her word. Eunji keep shutted and continue walked follow chanyeol.

Weird.
------
When they both has finished their ice cream, they went back to Seoul. After chanyeol says that eunji is his ideal type, she kept shut until they arrived at Seoul.
When they went in the house in the midnight, chanyeol threw himself on the coach and sleep. Eunji saw chanyeol sleeping while snoring, she grin. He is so tired of driving. He kept yawning in car.
Without hesitation, eunji took out pillow and gently place it to chanyeol's held. When she's done, she stood up but chanyeol pulled her hands and hug it while sleeping makes eunji sat down on the floor.  She looked at chanyeol in shocked.

"You pretend to sleep or what?" eunji asked chanyeol when she felt her cheeks blushing. She looked at chanyeol who still closing his eyes. Eunji pulled out her hand very gentle but chanyeol hug her hand more tight.

“chanyeol let—“

“stay with me” chanyeol whisper in sleep. his soft voice makes Eunji froze. She turned her head to chanyeol. Chanyeol was still with his eyes closed. Eunji slowly nodded and let her hands hugged by chanyeol. She stare at chanyeol until she falls asleep on chanyeol’s arm.

It’s been an hour they sleeping when the main door rang. Chanyeol opned his eye slowly and looked to his side.  He grin. He slowly sat up and let go of the hug. He walked to the door. When he opene the door his eyes getting wide.

“what the hell are you doing here?” chanyeol asked.  His friend, suho, baekhyun. Kyungsoo, kai and sehun didn’t answer him but walked in the house instead.

“wheres you wife?” sehun asked. They walke to the living room and saw eunji sleep on the floor while her heads on the coach. all of his friends make an ‘O’ shape mouth.

 Chanyeol rubbed his nape and approach his wife. Chanyeol lift her up and bring her to bedroom while his other friends squeals. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

When chanyeol came back to living room, kai, baekhyun, sehun, suho and kyungsoo stare at hanyeol in ert ways.

“what?” chanyeol asked when he finds them looking at him in creep ways.

“your mum told us that you went to honeymoon” kyungsoo says with his creep eyes.

“then?” chanyeol asked again. He take a seat on the single coach.

“did you makes baby?” kai asked. Sehun almost choke his water.

“we forgot” chanyeol replied.

“oh, man!”

“what the f”

“come on”

They all comment. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. after half an hour they talked, his friends need to go. When they were going home, he went in the room and saw eunji was still sleeping. Eunji still haven’t change her clothe. S-should I change it for her? Chanyeol asked to himself. He came near eunji. His hand slowly goes to eunji clothes with his eyes close tight. He slowly pulled her sweater up until it revealed her waist but stop immediately when eunji start to move. Chanyeol ran to living room and catch some air. No. No. just no. I can’t do it. chanyeol shouted In her mind. I’m going to sleep outside. Yes. Sleep outside. Chanyeol carefully tip-toe in the bedroom and slowly get his pillow. When he have grab his pillow he ran to living room without making sounds. Chanyeol rest his head on his pillow while playing with his phone. Suddenly eunji's body pop out in his mind. he shake his head and throw all the thought away.

----------------------

omg sorry for late and short update. my mind was so blank right now. 

sobs. im sorry if you're not satisfied. 

AND i decide to make one hot chanji but idea won't come to me so, you guys have to wait.