Final

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Eunji sat on the couch while thinking whether she needs to go to school or stay in home. She checked her phones when she received a lot of message.

"Happy birthday eunji!"

"Eunji, you already old! Hahahaha happy birthday!"

 "Omgee eunji happy birthday!"

"Eunji happy birthday! May god bless you always."

“aigoo, eunji, my bestfriend since primary school. I’m sorry if I can’t make any party for you. You already old though. Lmao I’m just kidding. Have a nice day and may god bless you."

Eunji smiles. All of it was from her old friends. Eunji closed her phones and sigh. She jumped little when her phones suddenly rang.

"Eunji where are you? When will you come back?"

Eunji froze. Did chanyeol doesn't realize that she already home? She stare at her phones again.

"Eunji, i had a nightmare. Where are you?"

Eunji turned her head to the bedroom door. She saw chanyeol was walking with his messy hair and messy clothe. He look like already murder people. He ruffle his hair while walking like a drunk guy.

Eunji ran to him and catch him from falling. Chanyeol hug her tightly and cried.

"E-eunji, where are you going last night?" He tighten her hug even more makes eunji almost breathless.

"C-chanyeol, i cant breath" eunji said while patting his back. Chanyeol slowly loosen his hug. Eunji sigh.

"I lost you in my dream, i dont want to lose you here too."
"You were killed by someone." Eunji froze.  Chanyeol rested his forehead on her shoulder. He cried.

"Please, don’t go far from me." He whispers. Eunji rested her chin on his shoulder. She grin.

-----

"Please please please please." Chanyeol begged. Eunji rolled her eyes. Chanyeol childishness came back.

"Chanyeol, we already late for school." Eunji tried to protest.

"Then, stay at home." Chanyeol said and pulled her sleeve like a kid. Chanyeol was suggesting to go to amusement park today but eunji protest.

"Chan--"
"Go or I’ll stick with you all day." Chanyeol said and hugged her right arms.

"Okay okay fine" eunji said and went to bathroom.

-------

"Wahh" both of them said while looking around the amusement park. Eunji grab his wrist and drag him to souvenir shop. She grab a Mickey mouse ear and place it on his head. Chanyeol pick Minnie mouse ear and put it on her head. They pay and went out the shop.

"Let's play!" Chanyeol said and hold a handful of her small hands. They ride roller coaster, free fall, bumper car and etc.

After 5 hour they spent their time in amusement park, they decide to rest in cottage. Both of them sat on bench.

“unnie, oppa.” Someone calls eunji and chanyeol looked in front and saw a two little kid holding hands. One boy and one girl.

“yes?” eunji asked and came near them. She squat and stare at those cute kids. Chanyeol slowly walked to them and do what eunji does.

“noona.. you say it” the little kid said and hide behind her. eunji and chanyeol giggled.

“w-we lost” the little girl said and looked down. Eunji and chanyeol looked at each other.

“uhh.. umm let’s find your parents” chanyeol said and stood up.

“Can we play first?” the little boy asked. Chanyeol smile and nodded.

“let’s go!” eunji said and hold the little girl’s hand while chanyeol carrying the little boy in his arm.

“what’s your name?” eunji asked. The little girl looked up at her.

“Choi hyo ae,and I’m 7 years old” she said and smile.

“Hyo ae-yah, what about him?” chanyeol asked and stare at the little boy.

“Choi hyun gun, 6 years old.” Hyo ae said. chanyeol giggled and pinch his chubby cheek.

“aigoo, hyun gun so cute” eunji said.

“how about me?” hyo ae said and jumped beside eunji.

“Hyo ae-yah, you are cuter than this unnie” chanyeol said and laughed. Eunji gave him a death glare. Eunji looked away—trying to look like she’s sulking.

“eunji I’m just kidding” chanyeol said in laugh.

“hmph” eunji replied. She looked away and walked first with hyo ae.

“wait!” chanyeol said and catch them. When chanyeol already beside her, he kisse her cheek. Eunji stops and stare at him.

“noona, you’re blushing” hyun gun said while pointing to her cheek.  Eunji slowly form a smile.

-----

“hotel?! But why?” eunji said almost like shouting.

“just one night. Please” chanyeol pleads. Eunji took a deep breath. She looked outside the window. It’ already night.

“but I didn’t bring any clothe.” Eunji said.

“you can use mine” chanyeol replied. Eunji face palm.

“fine”  she gave up.

When both of them were at room, eunji quickly take a bath and jumped on the bed while chanyeol was taking bath. She’s wearing chanyeol’s long sleeve shirt with her own short pants.

Eunji came out to balcony and shivers when the cold air hitting her body. she hugged herself and stare at the view of the city. She smiles.

Even though there’s no party, her birthday for this year are the best. Most of her times was spent with her love.

She gasped when she felt a hot boy hugging her from behind. She lifted her head and saw chanyeol was smiling.

“I miss those kids” he said. eunji turned her head to the view.

“me too” she replied. Chanyeol place his hand on the on the bar of balcony.

“chanyeol.” She called.

“did you love bomi?” she asked makes chanyeol sigh.

“no.” he answered.

“but what with all…”

“you’re misunderstand. We are really not in relationship. I’m asking her for help. I asked everything about you because I want to know more about you. And for your information, she’s in relationship with baekhyun” he explain. Eunji just nodded.

“can we have one?” he asked. Eunji chuckles and turned around to face him.

“have one what?” eunji asked and turned around to face him.

“kids?” he said hesitantly.

“uhh..”

“please.” Chaneol pleads with his hands together and makes a puppy eyes to her.

“f-fine” she hesitantly answer. Chanyeol quickly grab her wrist and drag her back in the room. He gently pushed her lie on the bed.

“wh-what are you going to do?” eunji innocently asked. Chanyeol didn’t answer her but he get on top of eunji instead.

"happy birthday, i love you" chanyeol whisper and crashed his lips on hers. his right hand slowly slip under hear shirt. 

----------

sad to say but this is the last chapter. sobs. im sorry if i on't continue their "making babies". i'm too innocent for that LOL.

TBH i'm so happy recieve comment from you guys. when i read all of your comment i was like "OMGE SO CUTE. LETS HAVE A HUG"

yep im so over but that was what i feel. every comment that you send, i really want to fave it. but aff doen't have it hehe.

thanks for reading my fic! and wait for my upoming fic. please give me upvote~ COMMENT BELOW HOW YA FEEL ABOUT MY FANFIC~ (im not forcing)