chapter 7

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

“mum, we’re going first” eunji told them while hugging her mum.

“makes some cute babies okay” her mum whisper. Eunji pouted at her mum.

“chanyeol!” chanyeol’s mum shouted his name from inside.

“coming!” chanyeol replied. He came out with his glasses, bag and car keys.

“bye bye” chanyeol waved at his an her mum. They both went in chanyeol’s car which is Lamborghini.

“Anyeong!” them both says and wave their hands to their mum. Chanyeol start drove his car. It has been 30 minutes of driving in silence. Chanyeol were so focus on driving while eunji looked outside the window. When its red light, chanyeol stoppe and sighed.  He start to opene his mouth, wanted to say something but eunji interrupt.

“LOOK THERES AN ICE CREAM SHOP!” eunji point to the shop. Chanyeol  frown while searching the ice cream shop.

“let’s go there” eunji says. She turned her head to chanyeol.

“fine” chanyeol replied. When the light turned green, chanyeol start driving but he drive going to search a parking. When he parked, he opened the door lock.

“I give you 1 minute” chanyeol says. Eunji ran out the car and bought an ice cream more faster than he thought. Eunji came in back in just like 47 seconds.

“for you” eunji gave an ice cream to chanyeol.

“thanks” chanyeol replied and take his ice cream from eunji.

After a few  minute, eunji finished her ice cream. She yawned and start sleeping. Chanyeol glance at his wife.

After one hour drive, chanyeol caught eunji hugging his rilakkuma in shivers. He wanted to snatch his rilakkuma back but seeing eunji look tired, he let his rilakkuma in eunji’s arm. Chanyeol stopped at rest area and jumped out from car. He took out his sweater and put it on eunji.  He then, drove back to the detination.

-----------------

“eunji, wake up” chanyeol shake her body slowly. Eunji opened her eyes slowly and looked outside. She can see beach.

“we arrived?” eunji asked when he turned her head to chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded and jumped out the car followed by eunji. Both of them walked together to the  beach. Eunji were so amazed until she didn’t realie she hold chanyeol’s left forefinger and drag him near to the sea.

“pretty isn’t it?” eunji asked chanyeol who still shocked with eunji behavior. Chanyeol nodded awkwardly. Eunji moved her eyes to her hand. She let his finger go slowly.

“sorry” eunji says while viewing the scenery.

“it’s okay” chanyeol says and hold eunji’s right hand gently and start walking by the seaside. Eunji gasped and looked at chanyeol in shocked. She ran little near to chanyeol and follows him. Eunji take out her phone and start taking a picture of scenery.

“chanyeol let’s take a selfie!” eunji suddenly houted. Chanyeol looked at her in confuse. Eunji drag chanyeol to her side. Chanyeol were really beside her. No gap. Chanyeol awkwardly pose with his peace same goe to eunji.

“1..2..3..” eunji countdown and take a picture. Eunji giggled while looking at those picture.

“this is going to be a very good memories” eunji whisper to herelf. Chanyeol grin when he heard what eunji says. Yes, a good memories. Chanyeol says to himself.

“Let’s check in first” chanyeol says to her. Eunji follows him and can’t stop smiling.

------------------

When they done checking in, eunji lay on the bed and sighed. She was so tired. Tired of sleeping actually.

“chanyeol I’m going to sleep here. You, sleep down there, I’m tired.” eunji command while pointing on the floor.

“I should sleep on the bed. I’m tired of driving while you, just sleep all the way” chanyeol babbling.

“or, we can sleep together on the bed.” Chanyeol request. Eunji sitted up and looked at chanyeol with burning eyes. She just had enough sleeping with chanyeol in seoul. Eunji kept on biting her lips.

 “don’t worry I won’t do anything to you, honey” chanyeol says. He moved his head near eunji face. He could see she’s blushing.

“…because you’re not my type” chanyeol says and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. Eunji frown. Should eunji be happy or hurt with his word?

Hanyeol ran to bathroom and take a bath. Eunji hissed.

“Just wait park chanyeol! I will make you fall in love with me!” eunji shouted. then, she covere . What did I just said? She giggle.

--------------------

Heyyo!

haha this idea just pop out in my mind.

anyways, i hope you enjoyed!

OH! AND BTW I JUST MADE INSTAGRAM JUST FOR CHANYEOL AND EUNJI. AND DONT G+FORGET TO FOLLOW. I will update anytime that i want lol.