chapter 18

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

“hi eunji!” someone shouted from behind. Eunji turned around and saw bomi was running to eunji while waving her hands. Eunji bite her lower lips. She took a deep breath and form a wide smile.

“hi bomi!” euni said and wave her hands back to her. when bomi arrived at her place she wrap her arms around hers and start walking. While walking to their class, bomi kept talking and talking but eunji just kept quiet.

“eunji, you okay? You don’t look happy. Why? Tell me.” Bomi asked when both of them was in front of bomi’s class. Eunji looked at her and smile.

“nothing.” She replied.

“well okay then. If anything happen tell me. Bye.” Bomi said and walked in the class. Eunji let out a heavy sigh and walk lazily to her class. eunji! why are you doing this to your own bestfriend?. Eunji hitted her head with her fist.

“Yo” chanyeol said and take a seat in front her. eunji just nodded.

“let’s have lunch after school at restaurant that officially open today.” Chanyeol said. eunji lifted her head up to chanyeol.

“today?” she asked. Chanyeol nodded.

“you pay?” eunji asked. Chanyeol nodded again.

“okay.” Eunji said and smile.

----

Finally! School end so fast. Eunji stretch her arms while walking in the hallway. Eunji turned her head to the left when he heard a big laugh.

“Book hotel? Why?” he asked twice in laughed.

“it will be so awesome” she said and giggled.

“do I have to book the expensive or just an average hotel?” he asked. Eunji fist her hand trying to calm her anger.

“if you choose the average, you’re not romantic at all” she said and cross her arms.

“such a liar!” eunji shouted and looked up at them. Both of them were stare at eunji in shocked.

“You said to me that you don’t love her! you’re ing liar! I hate you!” eunji shouted again and ran away. She wipe off her tears. Seeing chanyeol really hurt her. he’s a liar.

Bomi and chanyeol froze at their place.

“c-chanyeol, I think better if you catch eunji before….” Without finishing her sentence chanyeol ran to catch eunji. Bomi was about to ran to catch eunji too but suddenly t=her teacher calls her.

Chanyeol was about to houted her name but he saw eunji already went in the car. It’ not his driver’s car or his, but it’s someone else. Chanyeol couldn’t know who’s car is that. He took out his phones and trie to call eunji. He waits for her to answer.

“eunji please please at least answer me” he whisper to himself.  He waits but no answer.

“.”

“eunji” chanyeol whisper her name. he really need to clear all of misunderstand.

---

“but eunji, it’s not nice for a girl to sleep with boys.” Luhan trying to protest. He knew what happned. He was there too. He saw everything. But he knows that eunji just misunderstand.

“please, luhan please. Just one night.” Eunji pleads. Luhan sigh.

“but..”

“please~” eunji pleads again makes luhan feels so guilty.

“okay fine. Thank god I have another room.” Luhan said. honestly, he didn’t want to but what if eunji didn’t come home and missing?

Luhan lead eunji to his sister’s room which is beide his room.

“by the way eunji, are you going to school tomorrow?” luhan asked before he closed the door.

“umm maybe no.  I think chanyeol will g to school so, I’ll go home tomorrow morning.” Eunji said and smile.

“okay then. Ah. You can use my sister’s clothe first, if you want” luhan said.

“okay. Thanks luhan” eunji smiled. Luhan close the door. Eunji sigh. She changed her clothe. After that she lie on the bed.

She her phones and received so many phone calls and message. All of it was from chanyeol.

She read all the message that chanyeol sent.

“eunji where are you?”

“eunji, tell me where are you?”

“eunji, I need to tell you something.”

“eunji, please reply me”

“eunji, are you alright?”

“eunji, anything happen?”

“eunji, please, please reply me.”

"eunji, are you mad at me?”

“eunji, please don’t make me worried”

“eunji, at least reply me that you are alright.”

“eunji, there so many things to clear up. Where are you?”

She close her phones slowly when she felt her tears was falling from her eyes.

She slowly wipes it off but her tears kept falling. She opened her phones again when she receive new message.

“eunji, I can’t sleep. Where are you? I will pick you up.”

Euni grin and wipe her tears.

----

Chanyeol lie on the bed while wondering around. He turned to his side which is eunji’s place. Tomorrow was her birthday and things got worst.

“eunji, I’m wondering if you miss me like how I miss you.”

“Remember the time we were first time sleeping together and I accidently bite your arm?” chanyeol smile while stare at eunji’s place.

“I will never forget that” he said.

“I’m too shy to tell you this. I-I love you” chanyeol said and quickly hide himself under blanket. He could feel that he’s crazy right now. Talking alone, laugh alone, play alone. He wish that eunji heard all he says.

He rolls his body on the bed til midnight. His eyes were still wide. Suddenly his phone rang. He excitedly opened her phones and he got

A voice message.

He opened it and..

“goodnight, chanyeol. I-I love you”

He smile.

-----

Eunji arrived home at 6 AM. It’s too early for school so she decided to go. Even though she does not want to. She slowly closed the door and tip-toe to her room. When she opened the door, she saw chanyeol was sleeping with his feet on the pillow. He sleeps upside down. Chanyeol over not to laugh. She took a quick bath. She came out with her new clothe.

Eunji sat beside chanyeol. He slowly pulled her pillow and gently place it bellow his head. She stops when her face was too close to chanyeol. She observes his face from eyes, to his nose then to his lips. Eunji was so easy to forgive him. She does not want chanyeol to go far from her. but when he’s too close, makes her feel so uncomfortable.

Eunji quickly ran to living room when chanyeol start moving. She jumped on the couch and touches her red cherry cheeks.

--------------

i hope this chapter is sad for you. bc i want you guys to cry. lmao just kidding.

just wanna say that "Marriage life with ert man, Park chanyeol" will end soon. 

sigh. but don't worry i will make a new fic just like what i said before. yehet.