chapter 15

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Eunji woke up and find herself was lying on the bed with blanket on her body. She took her phone from the side table and it was 6:59 AM. It’s too early for school so she tries to sleep again but can’t. She touches her tummy when it starts making sounds. She turned her head to chanyeol which is facing her. He’s still sleeping so eunji decide not to wake him up. She slowly jumped out the bed without waking up chanyeol. She tip-toe to the door and ran to the kitchen.

She took out bread and put some nutella on it. She walked to the living room and watched it. she lowered the volume.

“why are you here?” someone asked. Eunji lifted her head and saw chanyeol with messy hair standing in front her.

“I can’t sleep back” she answered. Chanyeol ruffled his hair and sat beside her.

“why are you awake?” eunji  asked without looking at him.

“I had nightmare. I’m so scared. I thought you were beside me.” Chanyeol said and pouted. eunji pulled his head and place it on her shoulder. Chanyeol would always got nightmare and he always find her and hug her to calm himself.

“you’re a man right? Be tough.” Eunji said while his hand—to calm him down.

“but it’s scary!” chanyeol whined. He came near eunji til theres no gap between them.

“pfft stop be such a kid, chanyeol” eunji teased and laughed.

----

“he’s so handsome. The way he told me to follow him.. AGHHH!! I think I’m fall in love with him” bomi said while squealing to eunji. Eunji look at her in disbelieve.

what? Him? Seriously? That noisy boy?” eunji asked. Bomi nodded her head.

“bomi, today I want to—“ she stops when he heard bomi’s phones ringing. Bomi opened her phones and saw a message.

To: Bomi

From: Chanyeol

Hey. Stay for today too okay?

Bomi smiled and close her phone.

“who’s that?” eunji asked. Bomi just shook her head makes eunji goes “tsk”.

“Someone that we both knew” bomi gave a hint. Eunji looked up at the sky—trying to figure out who was bomi talking about. Suddenly bomi’s phone rang. Eunji looked at her.

Bomi took out her phone and opene her message while hiding it from eunji.

To: Bomi

From: Chanyeol

Why aren’t you replying me?? 

Bomi laugh out laugh. Eunji stare at bomi while frowning.

“Bomi….” Eunji called her with cute voice. Bomi stoped laughing and stare at her.

“You’re not cute okay” bomi said and looked away.

“tsk. By the way, I’m bored today. Let’s go shopping later!” eunji suggest. Bomi widened her eyes.

“are you crazy? I have a lot of homework. I think I don’t have time for now. Sorry.” Bomi lies. Eunji pouted.

“it’s okay then. Call me if you’re busy today.” Eunji said and stood up.

“where you wanna go?” bomi asked. Eunji rolled her eyes.

“class almost start. I need to go. Bye!” eunji asked while running. She turned around and waved at her.

When eunji’s body disappears, bomi sighed.

I’m sorry eunji for lying.

------

Eunji  came in the class and saw The Crap Group with Luhan laughing and talking to each other at luhan’s place. Eunji rolled her eyes when she realizes that kyungsoo looking at her. she walked to her seat and took out her phones.

She’s so bored today. Chanyeol doen not have time to go shopping with her since he’s going to his friends house. Bomi was busy too. Luhan!

Eunji went to her box message and make a new message for luhan.

To: Luhan

From: Eunji

Yo. Wanna go shopping with me later?

Eunji sent the message. She turned around to glance at luhan but Kai’s body too big. He’s covering luhan.

To: Eunji

From: Luhan

I have to go to my friends house today. I’m really orry. We can go on other day.

eunji pouted. She close her phones. Everyone was so busy today. Guess, she needs to go alone. Sigh.

----

Eunji walks alone in a shopping mall while her eyes searchingthe nearest cafe. She stopped when she saw a very cute cafe and really attract her attention. There, have a big bow with pastel pink hanging on the wall. She sat on the chair which is have a little teddy bear and pink roses on the table. She looke outside while waiting for her menu.

She took out her phones and type something.

Where are you?

She sends the message. After a few minutes she waits, she got a reply.

In my friends house. Why?

Eunji smirked. Pfft. Such a liar. She said to herself.

 

----------------

heyyo. sorry for very short update. im so out of idea. whatever it is, i really want you guys participate voting for eo and apink. we all can do this right? hehe.

 

bu the way i just wanna share the part when chanyeol was playing piano. i choose this song. CLICK CLICK CLICK

 

VOTE FOR EXO AND APINK HERE