Chapter 8

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

"Wake up" chanyeol shakes her body. 
"Hmm" eunji responed in sleep. She moved a bit.
"Wake up" chanyeol shake her body again. He gave up. He just wanted to wake eunji because her head is freaking on his chest. 
Eunji slowly opened her eyes and looked at her side. Chanyeol smirked at her. Eunji sitted up and realize that her head was on top of chanyeol's chest
"What did you do to me?!" Eunji suddenly shouted. Chanyeol frown.
"I should i ask you that. Why did you place your head on my chest?" Chanyeol asked again. Eunji looked at him blankly.
"Me?" Eunj asked. Chanyeol nodded.
"Yes. You" chanyeol pointed at her. Eunji rolled her eyes and take a towel. Eunji leave chanyeol without answer.
When eunji's figure gone in the bathroom and giggle. Actually he's the one who place eunji's head on his chest.
------
Chanyeol and eunji went to the mall. Eunji ran to the clothe shop when she saw something attract her.
"Cute right?" Eunji asked chanyeol as soon as he arrived at eunji. Chanyeol nodded. He just stare at those couple sweater. Eunji took one sweater and put it in front chanyeol.
"It suit you!" Eunji suddenly commented. Chanyeol came near eunji to see whats picture on the sweater. He saw a half heart. He looked at another sweater with another half heart.
"Let's buy this." Eunji told chanyeol. He just nodded. 
When eunji was done paying, she looked at her side. 
"Wheres chanyeol?" Eunji asked to herself.
"Eunji?" Suddenly someone called her name. Sounds like a girl. She turned around and saw her bestfriend. Eunji's lips form a big smile.
"Bomi? Oh my god what are you doing here?" Eunji asked while hugging her.
"Just walked around. Haa long time i haven't see you" bomi says. She let go a hug.
"You know what? I miss you so much!" Eunji told bomi. They both jumping around with laughter.
"Eunji" eunji stopped she turned around and saw chanyeol wave at her.  Eunji drag chanyeol to bomi.
"Bomi-yah, this is chanyeol my husband" eunji says while hugging chanyeol's arm. Bomi mouth form 'O' shape.
"You're married?" Bomi asked. Eunji nodded quickly.
"Ah, by the way, chanyeol, this is bomi, my bestfriend." Eunji told chanyeol. Chanyeol and bomi bow to each other.
Ring!
Bomi take out her phone. She stare at it for a minute.
"Eunji, chanyeol. I need to go. Bye!" Bomi told them while running. She waved at them and gave them a sweet smile.
 When bomi's gone, eunji let go his arm.
"She's cute right?" Eunji suddenly asked. Chanyeol turned his head to eunji.
"Yea, but you are more cuter than her" chanyeol praise her. Eunji looked up at him and smile.
------
When they both arrived at the park in the evening, chanyeol drag eunji to sit on the bench near beach. They are actually waiting for sunset.
"Eunji, turned to your side" chanyeol command. Eunji looked up at him and do what he says.
Chanyeol quietly took out the necklace he bought for eunji. There have two star with their name on it. Chanyeol gently put it on eunji's neck.  When he's done, he gave her a backhug.
Eunji touch the star on the necklace. She grin.
"Here" chanyeol pulled eunji's left hand and put on the bracelet. Eunji stare at chanyeol's hand that have the same bracelet too.
"Couple bracelet huh?" Eunji asked and looked up at chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded while blushing.
------

heeyo im back with new chapter yeah!

so, i hope you like this chapter. Sorry for short update 

hehe.

and dont forget to follow 

chanji_and_food on instagram!

love ya!