chapter 14

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Today is the day eunji have to repeat her exam and today is the day bomi came in the school. Eunji was super excited and nervous at the same time. She really hope that bomi was in the same lass with her. But no. bomi got other class. Glad she got next to her class so they can meet anytime they want. Plus, luhan also her friends.

“good luck, eunji. Do your best,kay?” bomi hugged eunji in front library.

“thanks dude.” Eunji said and break the hug they waved to each other. Eunji went in the library. Bomi walked to her class while wondering around.

“Hey.” Someone call, bomi turned to her side and saw baekhyun standing in front of his class. Bomi bow to him while smiling then continue walking.

“yah yah yah!” baekhyun call again while following bomi.

“yes, mr. baekhyun?” bomi stopped then turned around to face him.

“mrs. Bomi, follow me right now” baekhyun said and held her wrist. He drag her to his class and make her sat on eunji place. Bomi cross her arm while looking at chanyeol, baekhyun, sehun, suho, kai and kyungsoo around her. Eunji has told her that luhan was in the same class as her but she couldn’t see luhan.

“we need your help”  one of them said.

“I think, I’m the one who need help” chanyeol said and cross his arm.

“of course I can help.” Bomi said.

--------

“argh! Finally finish my exam!” eunji stretch her arms. She stood up and quickly ran to her class to pick up luhan and and going to bomi’s class.

“luhan! Faster! I’m hungry!” eunji shouted from outside. She could see that Crap group was looking at her but she ignore it.

“I’m coming” luhan said and stood up quickly. He ran to her and wrap his hand around her neck. When three of them were together they decide to stay in garden.

“yah! Eunji, your birthday is coming right?” bomi asked.

“are you going to make a party?” bomi asked.

“My birthday was in one month. Can you just wait, you idiot”  eunji said and laugh so does luhan and bomi

“I’m just asking” bomi pouted.

-----

To: Bomi

From: Chanyeol

Stay in school today. I want to meet you. At library.

 

Chanyeol send the message. He sighed and rested his head on the table in library.

 

To: Chanyeol

From: Bomi

Alright.

 

Chanyeol smiled. He went to contact and call eunji. He clear his throat before eunji answer.

“hello?” she answer.

“eunji, today I’m going to home late so, you can go home with my driver first.” Chanyeol explain. Without any explaination,

“okay” eunji said and disconnect.

----

After school chanyeol waits for bomi in library. He took a seat hidden from anyone. When bomi came he stood up and bow to her. Bomi take a seat in front him.

“so…”

“can you tell me everything about eunji?” chanyeol cut her word. Bomi froze.

“okay then” bomi said. She told chanyeol everything about her from A to Z.

A couple of hours has passed.

“thanks bomi” chanyeol said. He lend his hand for handshake.

“it’s okay.”bomi said and have a handshake with her.

“see ya later” chanyeol said while waving and ran. Bomi just giggled to his action.

----

When chanyeol arrived at home, he saw eunji watching television without mood.  Chanyeol quietly walk to her.

“I know you there” eunji said. Chanyeol pouted and jumped beside her. Chanyeol reste his head on eunji’s shoulder while watching television. It was funny scene so chanyeol laughed but not eunji. She stares at the television blankly. Chanyeol looked up at her serious face.

“Hey. Whats up?” chanyeol asked. Eunji just shook her head.

“You’re smelly. Take a bath” eunji said but didn’t looked at him. Chanyeol slowly stood up and take a bath. Eunji didn’t even looked at her today. It makes him feels empty.

After he’s done bathing and wore pajamas, he went out from room and saw eunji sitting on the chair while looking out space in her mind. He walked to her and sat in front her. They ate their dinner quietly. After dinner, chanyeol can’t take it anymore. He drag he to one room which is fille with all of his instrument.

He makes eunji sat on the piano chair and he sat beside her.

“if you feel down, just come here.” He said and starts playing piano. Eunji looked at chanyeol’s finger touching the key. The song that chanyeol was playing are so smooth makes her calm.

Eunji rested her head onto his shoulder and grin.

Actually she wasn’t in a bad mood but she was bored that chanyeol came home late. Glad that chanyeol played a piano for her. She doesn’t feel lonely

------------------

heyyo yo yo. lol an update YAY~

im sorry if i add chanmi bc lol why not.

and i hope you love this chapter sobs.

ignore typo~

  baddass chanyeol is mah fave lol. but why he's so cute