chapter 6

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

“you are so close to him. Who is he?” chanyeol asked. Eunji turned to chanyeol’s face which is does not look at her. They both sits together on the couch while watching tv in silence even though the channel shows the funny scene.

“just guess.” Eunji replied. Chanyeol move his eyes from tv to her face.

“why?” chanyeol asked again.

“nothing” eunji says. She stood up and ran to bedroom but chanyeol stopped her by holding her small wrist and pulled her down on the coach. Eunji frowning while looking at chanyeol’s eyes. His eyes were dark not as usual. Eunji sighed. She’s gave up. She lost again. Chanyeol always win.

“can you just please te—“ chanyeol shut his mouth when eunji moved her forefinger to his mouth.

“he’s my cousin. Just that, okay?”

“wait whu—“ chanyeol stopped again.

“and he knew that we’re married.” Eunji continue.

“how—“

“mum tells him”  Eunji moved her finger from chanyeol mouth. Chanyeol his lips makes eunji goes “eww”. Chanyeol giggled and stopped.

“WHAT? CAN YOU REPEAT? MUM TELLS HIM? BUT HOW?” chanyeol suddenly shouted. eunji looked at him in frown while cover her ears.

“gosh stop shouting” eunji mumble.

“what if he tells the whole school? We, I mean you will be a dead meat” chanyeol says. He pointed his finger to eunji. Eunji moved her a bit far from chanyeol but he do the same too while talking. They keep on doing like that. Eunji didn’t realize that she was at the end of the coach. She moved again and almost fell but chanyeol quickly catched her from falling. They both kept their position while starring into each other eyes. They kept their mouth shut for a couple of minutes. Chanyeol fake a cough and pull her up to coach. He rub his nape while looking at the other direction.

-----------

"since our school have technical problem, principal will let you guys have a holida for one week--" the teacher says. the students in the class was jumping, cheering, shouting and all. the teacher slam her table makes everyone froze.

"but, after one week, you guys HAVE TO attend to school. because exam!!!" the etacher shouted while the students start makes weird sounds.

"exams.. NOOOO"

"oh man i hate exams"

"asdfghjkl why exams"

"im too young for exams"

"LOL HAHA YOU'RE OLD, MY LADY"

they start throwing papers, and make a mess in the class even though the teachers was in front. eunji looked at them in shocked. 

"they always like that" chanyeol whisper to eunji's ear. eunji moved his eyes to chanyeol. she looked at all of his friend (i mean the Crap group). they're not as crazy as the students in front of her eyes. wow.

"we' are normal" chanyeol continue whisper. eunji rolled her eyes and looked outside the window.

"HOLY--" eunji moved her head to chanyeol. chanyeol were standing while staring to his phones. he covered his mouth with other hands with his shocked face. chanyeol came to eunji and show her whats in her phones.

"OH MY--" eunji shouted. she covered too with her eyes were wide.

"whats with them?" suho asked. chanyeol who heard what suho says. he close his phones and went back to his seat. fffffff i went too far. what if he reads the message. i would be dead meat. chanyeol whisper to himself.

"uh.. umm nothing" eunji says. OH MAN WHAT IF THEY KNEW. WHAT IF THEY READ THE MESSAGE. oh my god eunji you should've ignore him. eunji shouted in her mind

"so weird" sehun says while making his face. eunji rolled her eyes.

-------

"chanyeol, tell us" baekhyun force chanyeol. chanyeol cover his mouth. trying so hard not to tell them.

"please" kai force him too. he makes puppy eyes and pouted. chanyeol closed his eyes. 

"chanyeol just tell us you little piece of--"

"OKAY FINE I WILL TELL YOU" chanyeol cut sehun's word. he can't handle it anymoar.

"but keep it secret" chanyeol looked at them smirking.

"okay. i know you're wondering why me and eunji acting so weird in class its because-"

"can you do it faster?" suho asked in frustrated. chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"we're married. its arrange marriage. and about in class, mum want us to have a freaking--" before chanyeol could finish his word, his other members start babbling and cheering.

"our channie has grow yay" kai says he jump around.

"i feel like im your father. im so proud." suho says.

"guys please." chanyeol facepalm. everyone in the canteen stare at them while giggled. this is so emberassing.

"continue chanyeol" kyungsoo says. his face turned out so serious.

"and mum want us to have honey--"

"OMFG WHAT" kyungsoo shouted. he jump off the seat and jumping around with kai

"GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP PEOPLE MIGHT HEARED US" chanyeol finally yelled. they all stop jumping and sheering, looked at chanyeol in blushed.

"ohohohoho our channie is blushing" baekhyun says.

"wait." kai stopped. he get his seat back followed by the other members.

"thats mean the ring that eunji wear is your marriage ring?" kai asked. chanyeol nodded.

"but why i didn't see you're wearing it?" baekhyun asked again. he stare at chanyeol's finger. nope he's not wearing it.

"she does not want the others know, because she might be a dead meat" chanyeol answered. so weird. even though she does not want people know, she always wear it to school, i mean not only school, everywhere she goes, she always wear it.

"lol she's funny" sehun says. everyone stare at sehun.

"whut?" sehun asked.

-------

"makes baby well" eunji's mum says while sitting on the edge of the bed. chanyeol's mum were busy packing some food. chanyeol were so awkward sittiing with mother-in-law. he pack his clothe quietly while eunji keep on babbling to her mum.

"chanyeol, i know eunji is talkative, hope you bear with it" her mum says. chanyeol just giggles and zipped his bag. done!.

"im going to kicthen first" her mum says. when her mum gone, chanyeol laughed so hard.

"why are you laughing" eunji asked.

"you need to stop being talkative" chanyeol laughed again while covering his mouth. eunji rolled her eyes.

"ha ha so funny" eunji says without emotion. she zipped her bag but it can't. she put so much clothe until she can't zipped the bag.

"chanyeol help me" eunji drag chanyeol to her bag.

"can you zip it for me" eunji asked. she pointed to her bag. it's huge but filled with her clothe.

"are you going to moved or whut" chanyeol asked. eunji rolled her eyes.

"just help me" eunji says. she sits on her bag helping chanyeol to zipped it.

"fine" chanyeol gave up. he bend down and try to zipped it. 

"you're strong." eunji praise him when he's done. chanyeol turned around while walking outside. (trying to hide his blushing face). when chanyeol gone behind the door eunji hissed.

"tch, is it that hard to say "thanks"" eunji says to herself.

------------------------------

Heyyo! yay im back. my exam officialy OVER! yes.

I CAN UPDATE NOW. 

do you miss me? LOL

ignore the typo lmao

hope you enjoy it.

sorry for short update. i was blank right now. im waiting for ideas to come. maybe i'll update later.

hehe

im so happy right now. (idk why)