chapter 4

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Though the night has came, eunji and chanyeol kept their mouth shut. Eunji was prepared with her pajamas. She lying on the bed while playing with her phone. When she heard the bathroom door open she quickly hide under the blanket. Holding her breath.

“I know you’re in there” chanyeol said. he laughed a little then wore his pants.

“are you stalking me?” chanyeol asked makes eunji peek her head out of blanket and looked at chanyeol but she looked away when chanyeol is in front of her with half . Chanyeol smirk.

“Wear you damn shirt” eunji says while covering her eyes with both of her palms. Chanyeol laughed so hard looking at her blushed face.

“no.” chanyeol says. Eunji move her palm and looked at chanyeol face. Only his face. Not his upper body.

“or else you’ll sleep outside.” Eunji said with serious face.

“uuu so scared” chanyeol . He’s making some weird face to her. Eunji shoved his head with her palm and pushed him away.

“sleep o-u-t-s-i-d-e. OUTSIDE” eunji spelled it.

“no. no. no. no and no. Besides, this is not your house” chanyeol stood up and crossed his arm. Still not  wearing his shirt. Chanyeol snapped his finger when he got new idea.

“How about we play some games! Who win will got what they want” chanyeol said. Eunji facepalm.

“its already midnight. I’m tired. I wanna sleep.” Eunji says. She laid herself on the bed.

“or else I have to sleep with you” chanyeol smirked. He also wanna laughed so hard when eunji stood from her bed with panic face.

“okay. Fine.” Eunji weakly said. She looked down and follow chanyeol from behind.

-----

 They were in the living room. Chanyeol turne on the video game. He gave eunji the playstation. They started play the game with football game which is not her fave.the room fille with laugh, scream and groan. They played the game so serious and didn’t realize it’s already 3:43 AM.

“This is so unfair!” Eunji said. She threw the playstation on the table and laid back to the coach.

“I won! Yes!” chanyeol jumped around and gave eunji his mehrong face. Eunji hissed, she crossed her arms and let out a big sigh.

“okay since I won, I want you and me sleep together in the room.” Chanyeol faked his yawned. He grab eunji’s wrist and drag her to the room. Before they lie down,

“don’t do anything to me” eunji says. Chanyeol froze. he blinked several times.

“do what?” chanyeol stupidly asked. Eunji rolled her eyes and shook her head. She lie on the bed.

Chanyeol and eunji doesn’t facing each other.

“night” chanyeol said.

“night too” eunji replied. And they both were swept to their own dreamland.

-----

Eunji opened her eyes slowly when she felt something on her stomach. She turned around.

“PARK CHANYEOL!” eunji shouted and sat when she saw chanyeol were really close to her. No gap between eunji and chanyeol. Also, his hands wrap around her waist. Eunji pushed his arm away from her waist.

“w-what?” chanyeol asked in between his sleep chanyeol was still in his position. He sat on the bed and rub his eyes then looked at eunji with innocent eyes.

“What did you do to me last night?!” eunji shouted even though chanyeol was really in front of her. Chanyeol quicly covered his ears with both of his hands.

“I slept. Why?” chanyeol asked again. Eunji rolled her eyes.

“daa~ of course you slept but why the heck are you so close to me?” eunji asked again. Chanyeol frowned.

“am i?” chanyeol asked again. He looked at the gap between eunji and chanyeol. No gap.

“oh” chanyeol answered. Eunji bit her lips in mad.

“I didn’t do anything. OH! You wanna hear a story? Last night I dreamed that I ate 5 box of pia by myself and it’s really delicious you know..” chanyeol looked at eunji while telling her his dreamed. Eunji rolled her eyes and looked at the window.

“EUNJI! LOOK!” chanyeol shouted. Eunji turned to him with frowned. Chanyeol pointed at her left arm.

“I THINK I BITE YOU ARMS” chanyeol shouted again. Eunji widened her eyes and moved her eyes to her arms.

“PARK CHANYEOL!!”  Eunji shouted even louder when she saw a bite marked left by chanyeol.

“I’M NOT A PIZZA FOR YOU TO BITE!” eunji said and cried. Chanyeol panicly rub eunji’s  arms.

“Don’t blame me! Blame my dream” chanyeol said. He stopped rubbing her hands and pouted.

“you bastard” Eunji says and wipe her tears. She left him with towels and take a shower.

“I’M NOT BASTARD! I’M PARK CHANYEOL” chanyeol shouted before eunji locked the door.

 

-----------------

I'm so sorry with this really short update.

But, still an update for you! <3

Hope you'll love this chapter.

lol if you notice my typos, well ignore it. 

Cheer up.

Here, i give you cutie eunji!

Oh! i have this important i guess news. for this weekend i will not update my fanfic because i'm going to hometown. and theres no wifi there. sowbs.