chapter 13

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Chanyeol and eunji break the kiss when they almost breatheless. Chanyeol take a deep breath. Eunji covered --still shocked.

"W-what just happened?" Eunji whisper to herself but it could be heard by chanyeol. Chanyeol immedietly stood up and take a bowl and walked outside. Eunji followed him from behind.

"C-chanyeol, w-what did you just did?" Eunji asked-- still covering . Chanyeol just shook his head. He even acoid her eyes.


"C-chanyeol can you wake me up. I think i am dreaming" eunji said makes chanyeol almost laughed. Chanyeol walked to the living room and the television. Chanyeol stare to it emotionless. Eunji followed him by take a seat beside him and stare to the television.

"I'm sorry" chanyeol said makes eunji turned to him.

"Uh.. Umm okay" eunji said hesitately. Eunji turned back to the television. Both of them watched the television in silent. A couple of hours passed, Eunji stare to the clock and it's already noon. Eunji could feel her tummy grumbling--wanting a food.

"Chanyeol, i want bread. Let's go to bakery" eunji said makes chanyeol turned to her. Eunji point to her tummy showing that she's hungry.

"I'm so lazy. Besides, you're sick. You can't go out--" chanyeol stops when eunji suddenly place her head onto his lap. Eunji makes puppy eyes while pouting and rub his tummy.

"Pleeaassee~" eunji whined. Chanyeol look away. Lately, eunji always use her cuteness to get what she wants from chanyeol. Eunji already know his weakness. Eunji stops what she's doing. Eunji cupped his face and pulled hij closer to her face which is makes chanyeol really shocked.

"Pleaseeeee~" eunji whined again, this time chanyeol were really forced to stare at her. Chanyeol closed his eyes so tight so he could not see her. Eunji frowned. She pulled him closer to her gave him a peck of kiss on his lips. Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw eunji was grin at him.

"Pleaseee~" eunji whinned again. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Fine. You win. Go get ready" chanyeol said. He wants to get up but eunji's head was still on his lap.

"You wanna to or not?" He asked. Eunji nodded her head while staring at chanyeol.

"Then get up." Chanyeol said. Eunji shook her head. Chanyeol lay on the couch. Oh my god. This girl drives me insane.

"Fine we will not going to bakery then." He said. Eunji immedietly stood up and ran to the bathroom.

-----

When both of them were ready, chanyeol drove his car to the bakery not far from their house. Chanyeol walked behind her while his eyes were wondering around in the bakery. He didn’t realize that eunji was far from him so he ran to her. Suddenly he bumps into someone.

“I’m sorry” chanyeol lend his hands to help the girl who fell on the floor.

“Ah. Thank you.” She said as she stood up completely. She brooms her dress with her hands. She looked up and widened her eye.

“a-are you chanyeol?” he asked. Chanyeol looked at her—processing what he’s talking.

“Ah. Yes. I’m chanyeol” chanyeol said while lend his hand for handshake. The girl did a handshake with him.

“You don’t remember?” she asked. Chanyeol frowned.  Remember what? Chanyeol asked to himself.

“I’m bomi. Yoon bomi. Eunji’s bestie” bomi said. Chanyeol make an “o” mouth shape.

“Ah! I remember.” Chanyeol said and giggled.

“chan—“ eunji came while calling him. Eunji stops between them. Eunji turned to her left and saw bomi. She widened her eyes and gave chanyeol a tray of bread and hugged bomi.

“Bomi~~ I miss you so mucchhh~” eunji said in hugged. Bomi did it too.

“wanna go out later?” eunji asked after she let go of the hug. Bomi looked up to think if she can.

“Of course I can.” Bomi said make eunji smile even wider.

“When will you go back to your house? You’ll be late” eunji asked. Bomi house were in other place really far from seoul.

“I just moved here. So, no need to worries. Also, I will be study in the same school with you!” bomi said while jumping around with eunji. Chanyeol was like a pole. He just stood there doing nothing ecept holding a tray of bread.

Eunji turned around.

“Umm chanyeol. Me and bomi will hang out for to—“ eunji couldn’t finished her words.

“How about no because you’re sick right now” chanyeol said while crossing his arms. Eunji pouted. She’s going to start to make chanyeol weak.

“Okay. Fine.” Chanyeol said. He already loses. Eunji smile again.

“But I will go too” chanyeol continue makes eunji’s smile flies away

“b-but..” eunji stuttered.

“Or..” chanyeol teased. He smirked at eunji makes her rolled her eyes.

“Fine.”

------

When three of them arrived at the big shopping mall in Seoul, eunji waved to chanyeol—means that chanyeol should leave both of them. Chanyeol was still following them.

“yo chanyeol what are you doing here?” someone asked. Three of them turned to their left and saw baekhyun, suho, kai, sehun and kyungsoo standing there.

“yo” chanyeol reply.

“Well, since if found them. Bye” chanyeol waved to eunji and bomi. Eunji wave back so does bomi.

When chanyeol and his friends gone, eunji let out a heavy sigh.

“They’re so handsome, right eunji?” bomi suddenly asked. Eunji looked at her in disgust look.

“What? Handsome? Pfft. More to crap I guess” eunji condemn them. Bomi hissed and hitted her arm lightly.

“Do you know them well?” bomi asked. Eunji shook her head.

“I was being conquered by them.” Eunji eplain. Bomi just nodded.

“By the way let’s stop talking about them.” Eunji said and held bomi hands. Both of them playing, shopping and do what they really wanna do.

In chanyeol’s side.

Chanyeol, sehun, kai, kyungsoo, baekhyun and suho walked in the sport shop.

“Yah! Park chanyeol you freaking idiot little why the heck you follow us. You should dating with her you freaking little ” baekhyun cursed and hitted his head.

“Shut up you freaking little midget. She even told me not to follow them. Glad I founf you guys” chanyeol explain. Chanyeol glare at baekhyun while crossing his arms. He looks away—showing that he is sulking.

“By the way, who’s the girl next to eunji?” kai asked.

“Her friends you idiot” sehun said with his face.

“whats her name?” baekhyun asked. Ehun rolled his eyes.

“Her name is hwyehwurewfg.” Sehun said. Baekhyun glare at him.

“Glad you’re my ing friends if not, you already be a dead meat” baekhyun warned.

“How the hell I know her name. You the one who asked me stupid question” sehun said. They almost start a fight but then suho interrupt.

“chanyeol, how the baby?” suho suddenly asked.

“What?”

“Huh?”
“Wtf?”

“Wait”

Silence.

No one was saying any word. They were all froze.

“Chanyeol did you make a baby?”
“Why we didn’t know?”

“When did you?”

“You should make a video and show it to us”

One by one breaking the silence. Chanyeol was still froe. Even froze more when he heard all those question.

“Wait. Hold the up” chanyeol stood up cathes everyone attention.

“When did I make a baby with eunji? Can you guys stop?” chanyeol aske twice.

“But suho—“

“And you believe him” chanyeol continue. Everyone silene while thinking omething.

--------------------------------

Heyyo~ im back with my boring update update~!

so i hope you enjoy this fanfic~

  SHE'S SO PRETTY /UGLY SOWBS