chapter 5

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

The weekend end and the Monday is coming. Chanyeol and eunji suddenly ran to their room and take out their homework.

“you don’t tell me theres homework!” Chanyeol  shouted at her while taking out his homework.

“I know just now!” eunji replied while taking out her  homework. They both ddoing their homework in hurry. It’s already mignight. Suddenely someone knocked the door. They both stopped and stare at the door for a minute.

“Who is that?!” eunji shouted.  They both silent.

“eunji-ssi, it’s mum. Open the door” her mum says while knocking the door. Chanyeol and eunji stood up and hide their homework. Eunji slowly opened the door and smile.

“how you come in?” eunji asked. Her mum knocked her head.

“You didin’t locked the door.” Her mum says. Eunji gave chanyeol a ‘get out’ face. Chanyeol saw her and he follows what she says. Her mum kept on talking and talking makes eunji sleepy. It’s about 1:AM and her mum still in their house.

“eunji. I’m going home okay?” her mum says then leave the house. Eunji nodded and threw herself on the bed. Sleeping.

“Eun—“ chanyeol came in while shouting her name but stopped when he saw eunji sleeping on the bed without blanket. He pulled the blanket up to her body and moved her head gently to her pillow.

“night”

-----

“Who doesn’t finish their homework, stand outside of my class now!” the teacher said. While pointing at the door. Eunji slowly stood up while looking to the floor. She slowly walked outside while people in the class stare at her. Chanyeol stood up right away and follow her.

“you didn’t finish your homework too,chanyeol?” the teacher asked with her burning eyes. Chanyeol slowly nodded and walked out from the class.

“I should’nt finish my homework so I can stay outside with chanyeol” one of the class says.

They both stood outside of the class in silence. They both looked up when they saw a boy walking through the hallway and stopped in front of their class.

“eunji?” the boy called. Eunji gave him a big smile.

“Luhan? Oh my god. Long time no see you! How are you” eunji asked. She hug luhan back. Chanyeol just looked at them with question in his mind.

“I’m fine. I just moved to seoul and got this school. Is this your class?” luhan explain and asked her. Eunji nodded.

“luhan come in!” the teacher said. Luhan waved her hand to eunji and came in the class. When the shadow of luhan disappear in the class,

“who’s that?” chanyeol asked while poke her arm with his elbow.

“nothing.” Eunji replied. Chanyeol let out a big sigh.

“tell me” chanyeol said again. Eunji shooked her head.

“someone that i know” eunji said again. Chanyeol frowned with her answer. But before he asked again the bell rang. It means it’s time for lunch. Yay.

----

Eunji walked to the garden which is her fave place. She sat on the bench while watching the flowers flying on the air.

“eunji!” luhan shouted her name while running towards her. Eunji turned her head and smile. Luhan take a seat beside her whith his lunch box.

“my mum made sandwich for both of us since she knew you’re in this school.” Luhan explain. He gave her a slice of sandwich. They ate their lunch together with laughter and smile. They kept on talking when they were still a kid.

While chanyeol,

“did you see that?” kai asked while stuffing his food in his mouth. Everyone stare at kai. Still not understand what he meant.

“her rings” kai said again. Still munching his food. Kyungsoo knocked his head and asked him to finish his food in mouth before talking.

“then?” baekhyun asked.everyone moved their eyes to baekhyun.

“maybe she has a boyfriend” suho said while rolling his eyes.

“or maybe she wore it because she love it” kyungsoo added.

“don’t you think luhan is cute?” sehun suddenly asked. Everyone looked at sehun while endure their laugh.

“are you being gay or whut” kai asked while laughed. The food still in his mouth.

“chanyeol, why are you so quiet today?” suho asked while looking at chanyeol confuse face. Chanyeol looked up at them.

“when me and eunji was in detention, you know that luhan right? They seems so close” they nodded.

“”I KNOW!” kyungsoo stood up and looked at his friends with his big eyes.

“maybe luhan is her boyfriend and he gave her the ring and thats why she loved it!” kyungsoo explain. They both stood up and cheer for kyungsoo’s genius brain. Except for chanyeol he still sat with his confuse face.

“aw man! Chanyeol don’t you get it?” kai asked. Kai explain to him what kyungsoo said. Chanyeol nodded.

Oh, so eunji and him are couple. But the thing is, the ring is our marriage ring. 

------------------------

Heyyo. lol i have nothing to say. 

lol okay bye.