That ert

Marriage life with ert man, PARK CHANYEOL

Eunji POV

It was weekend and mum told me that today, we will moved to seoul. I wore snapbag, plain shirt, short pants and platform. I was checking myself in the mirror for several time and Im so satisfied with myself.

"Eunji-ssi! Faster! We are late!" Yep. Thats my mum. Shouting from outside is her job. I quickly took my bag and place it on my shoulder. I ran down stairs and jumpped in the car.

on our way to airport, mum kept talking about marriege and i have no idea what she wants actually.

Mums kept talking about how she met dad, and bla bla bla. Im so lazy to hear that so i took out my headphones and listen to some music.

i slowed down the volume. And i heard "you" "married" "him" "later"

oh, maybe she wants me to get married with someone that i love and have the same history love just like mum and dad. I ignored her and looked outside the window. And tadaa! We finally arrived at airport.

----

when we arrived at seoul, dad drive us to his home. I jumped on my bed and yawned. But before i went to my dreamland, mums shout my name from down stairs. I frustrated jump out the bed and came to her.

really, give me some rest mum.

" Eunji, wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Mum asked. I widened my eyes. Looks like mum asked me to go shopping with her. I nodded for several times and sit next to her. I looked at her with shinning eyes.

"okay! So tomorrow we're going to sign up you to school and we'll shopping.!" Mum says. I sighed when i heard "school". Im not good at making friends. How the hell do i have to survived.

i nodded and gave a a bright smile before going back to room. To bed . To sleep . To dreamland.

---- 

i hold my mum's hand as we walked through the hallway of school. Well the school is kinda for rich people. Im so glad im one of the rich people or else i'll be the one who got bully. I wore a cute pastel blue dress with ponytail. Simple but cute. 

Some of the students looked at us with smile and some not. Some of them say hi to me and some of them just glance at me. This school kinda scary.

when mum have sign up me to this school, the principal says that i can come to school tomorrow. Oh no. Come to school is more like come to hell. The principal told me which class im in. Im in the third class. Not soo stupid and not soo genius. 

But the problem is the principal dont give me the map for my class. How the hell to get in my class? Ask people? Seriously? Im not that kind of friendly.

after met the principal, we went out of the office. Mum told me that she need to go to toilet so i have to waited in front of the toilet. My eyes turned to the left when i heard screams and all. What the hell. I saw some irls. No i mean alot of girls follows these 6 mens. They are tall, maybe handsome. And the are just walked straight without looking at their fans. What? Seriously? Looked at them. They are so arrogant. 

When they nearly passed me. One of the member looked at me, smirk  and winked. I shrugged. I looked at him in disgust. He even looked at me from head to toe. Eww! ert! I know he is tall, handsome. Have a good body and hot. But really? This ert man you guys liked? Pfft. I hope i am not in the same class with him.

----

Oh my god can you even imagined. Today is the day i went to school. I hope today will end smoothly. Mums hired a driver for me since she doesn't want me to walk. Oh my god mum.

i jumped in the car and listen to music. Silence really filled in the car.

when i arrived at school, the driver drived in the school and stopped at in front of the door. Wow. Dude i can walked. People looked at me as i jumped off the car. I went in the building without looking at the people around. 

Author POV

 after 2-3 minutes some girls started to scream and ran to the main door. Eunji turned around and stare at those girl in disbelieve. In every car, on by one of the member came out from car. First was d.o then suho followed by sehun, kai,baekhyun and the last one was chanyeol. 

Eunji cant see it clearly because of those girls jumping and pushing others. Eunji's jaw dropped when she saw a tall figure walked towards her. She turned around and started walking faster.

but where she needs to go?. Class! Eunji shouted in her mind. But then she stopped. She does not even know where her class is.

she stopped in front of the wall and stare to it. Waiting for that group passed her. But failed. Someone patted her shoulder making her turned around and gasped. Chanyeol's face is really nearher face. 

"Are you the new student?" Chanyeol asked. Those girls at the back moaned of jealousy. Eunji slowly nodded.

"how old are you? He asked. Again. Eunji looked down as she feel the nervouness in her heart

"e-e-eight-teen" eunji said in shivers. She took a deep breathe and looked at him back without ahy expression.

"What is your class?" His deept voice out again.

" Third class" eunji head laughed a bit. Making you frowned.

"same with me" he says. Eunji's jaw dropped again.

Eunji POV

what the hell. What he just said? Same class? No. Just no. That ert man is not my classmate right. Before i ran away, he grab my wrist and drag me to the class. The class is quiet far and he grab my wrist too tight. Making it bruised. When we arrived in the class with his other member, he asked me to sit next to him but i protested.

"no. No. I will just seat there" i poitned to the front seat which is next to a girl.

"no. Next to me" he said. Patting the desk beside him.

" Why would i" i said. crossing my arms. his friends looking at us while smirking. i ignored them wand looked at chanyeol with my burning eyes. i turned around and walked to the seat that beside a girl. Chanyeol groans and drag me to the seat which next to him. He pushed me down to make me sit on the chair. And guess what. He succsess. .

i really wanted to stood up but the teacher has come in. I remain silent and just sit on the chair. I saw him giggled. Happy huh?

"i heard this class has a new student" the teacher says. I hide my face behind my bag. But sadly she saw me. Im too big compared to my bag.

"umm mind introduce yourself?" The teacher asked. I nodded. I went in front of the class.

" Anyeonghaseyo. My name is jung eunji. Just call me eunji" i intro but before i went to my seat back, teacher asked me to waited. Ugh wait for what.

"class, i want you guys to introduse yourselves to eunji" the teacher says. I looked at her. Whut. Umm dont need to.

one by one introduce themsleve and its the ert friends time.

"hello my name is baekhyun" he intro. Oh so he's baekhyun who seat in front of me.

"hello my name is kai" he said. Then smirk and winked. WHut. EW he's same with the ert. He sit back to his seat which is beside baekhyun.

"hello my name is chanyeol" that ert said. Oh chanyeol. So your name is chanyeol. He then looked at me from head to toe and his lips. Eww!  What the hell is wrong with him

" hello my name is d.o" he said. He sit behind chanyeol. This guys is kinda creepy.

" Hello my name is sehun" he said without any expression. He looked so like a . Really? And the worst, he sit behind me.

"so, eunji. You have known your classmate. So you can sit on your seat." The teacher said. I actually rather sit on the floor than sit at my place with ert, creepy, y and weird people around me.

i walked to my seat with no soul. I rather stay in busan. 

After 1- 3 period, i realised that thise creepy, ert, y and weird people around me looking at me every minutes.

especially chanyeol! He always looked at me like a prey. Like i did something wrong! He even looked at my thighd  makes me feels so uncomfortable.

oh my god please end this day right now. I really wanna go home...

-----------------

 

Hello guys! Its me with my chanji fanfic. 

It's really hard for me to write fanfic since i randomly typed without any plan or else

lol.

i know this chapter kinda bored but i hope the next chapter won't make you dissapointed. Hehe

AND THE CHARACTER IN THIS STORY ARE NOT THE SAME IN REAL LIFE.