OMO

Experimental Love

"Chaerin?!"

 

"What are you doing here?!" Bom exclaimed when she saw Chaerin. She had been buzzing Dara's door for more nearly thirty minutes now. She was a busy with a lot of projects here and there that's why she haven't hanged out with Dara for a while so she decided to dropped by today. She's even called Jiyong and Minzy to be with them, and they are on their way. She still tried to set her up with dates, but Dara declined all of it. Her colleague, Dong Young Bae, was still pestering her for another date with Dara. And now she was surprised upon seeing Chaerin who clearly looks that she had stayed the night in her cousin's house. Is it too far to go home? They are just neighbors. She rarely sees Chaerin in their company because she's also busy on her projects.

 

"I..Ah..Uhm, well. I slept here. Why are you here this early unnie?" Chaerin stuttered and asked Bom back. She clearly didn't expect to see her now. And Bom doesn't know about her being Dara's girlfriend! She mentally slaps her face. Dara is upstairs, sore and gloriously . Golly! Hopefully, Bom will not kill her. Yet.

 

"Hmm. I haven't seen Dara for a while. Where is she?" Bom asked.

 

"She's on her room. Sleeping."

 

"She's still sleeping?! Whoa. That's new. She rarely oversleeps." Bom exclaimed again, but was quite suspicious.

 

"I, uhm, apparently yes she's. Oh, where are my manners. Come inside unnie." Chaerin keep in mumbling incoherent words, she was a bit nervous. They entered inside the living room. Bom was welcomed with the sight of a messy center table, their leftovers from last night. Chaerin and Dara were so busy with each other that they barely had time to tidy it up. "Jeez, this mess. Wait for a while unnie, I'll just clean it up." Chaerin cleared the mess as fast as she can.

 

"Oh, so that explains it. Did you party hard last night? And you didn't invite us!" Bom whined.

 

"A bit hard, yeah. Sorry unnie, it was unplanned."

 

"You and Dara hanging out lately? I was surprise to know that you spent the night here."

 

"Uhm, yes. We're neighbors so it’s easier to hang out together. And it was my first time sleeping in here." Chaerin fussed around the house, she's here like every day so she knows where to throw the trash and organized everything while Bom stood in the middle eyeing her. There are thoughts popping in her head, but she doesn't like to think. It makes her head ache. Chaerin and Dara might have been neighbors but they weren't really that CLOSE.

 

"Darong-ah! Wake up! Wake up! Your gorgeous cousin is here!" Bom's booming voice echoed around the house then stormed her way up the stairs to Dara's room. Chaerin frantically left what she's doing and dashed her way up, but Bom was faster than her. Ohmygawd, Chaerin doesn't plan on hiding everything to Bom and their friends, but she doesn't want Bom to find it out like this. Ohmygawd.

 

"Bommi unnnie! Waiiiit~" She yelled.

 

But Bom didn't listen to her; she twisted the doorknob and barged inside Dara's room.

 

"Darong?!" Mind you, Bom's voice can wake up the whole neighborhood. She was surprised, like really really surprised to see her cousin, still sleeping and obviously under the fabrics of her sheet, and soiled piece of clothing were found in around the room. So, they really did party HARD last night.

 

"…" Dara instantly get up from her slumber when she heard her cousin's outraged voice. She sat up and the covers nearly flew off from her body. "Bommi?!" She clutched the sheets to cover her body and looked at the astounded Bom and breathless Chaerin.

 

"What's the meaning of this?!" Bom demanded in her high pitched voice. She shoots deathly glares to her cousin and the younger woman.

 

"Bommi unnie, Well, we, ahm, ah~" Chaerin tried to explain, but failed. She's still trying to catch her breath and she's really nervous and intimidated by the way Bom looked at her. "We, sleep, ahm~"

 

"We obviously slept together. Why are you so freaked out?" Dara surprised them with her calm demeanor.

 

"WHAT? Ya Lee Chaerin! I am so gonna kill you!" Bom marched her way to Chaerin and made actions of strangling her. Chaerin backed off and sought refuge in Dara whose still on the bed. "Come here! Why are you hiding behind Dara? Ya! Who gave you permission to screw her?" Bom rounded up to get to Chaerin, but she used Dara as her shield. In other circumstances, their act was pretty hilarious, but right now, Bom is really raging like a bull.

 

"Yaaaaa! Stop it you two! Bommi, don't kill my girlfriend!" Dara's sudden outburst halted the two of them specially Bom who froze dumbstrucked. Chaerin was still holding on to her tightly.

 

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

 

"Unnie, calm down! You're not that young anymore. You might have a heart attack." Chaerin commented when she saw that Bom was still furious, but she was ignored.

 

"How did this happen?!" She questioned again. "And do you even have plans on telling us or planning to keep us in the dark? IS THIS FOR EVEN REAL?! And Chaerin-ah! You know she's off limits to your games!"

 

But before the two of them could even answer they heard rushed footsteps climbing the stairs, Minzy and Jiyong appeared on the doorway with a look of concern but turned to surprise when they saw the current situation - Chaerin was holding Dara in the bed in a sort of protective stance from Bom is standing few feet away from them. Everything was a mess.

 

Dara and Chaerin mentally face palmed and pinched their noses.

 

"What's the commotion about? Bom unnie's voice is waking up the whole neighborhood." Jiyong said.

 

"Yeah! Even from the car, we can hear her. What's happening?" Minzy added.

 

"Aigoo. We'll explain later." Chaerin faced Dara. "I'm going home to take a bath, baby. Be back later." She pecked in Dara's lips and dashed her way out to her house before anyone could react.

 

"BABY?!" The three screamed in unison.

 

"Omo. Lower down your voices! And get out! We'll talk later! No buts Bommi. Later." She dismissed them and started her way to bath and cleans the mess inside the room. Golly! She's still sore.

 

She moved as fast as she can knowing that her friends are very impatient and they might barged in again anytime soon. She was dressing up when her phone beeped.

 

From: Baby Rin. <3

Is Bommi really mad? >…<

 

To: Baby Rin. <3

No, she isn't. She was just surprised. Come here, okay? You wouldn't want that I'll face them alone, would you?

 

From: Baby Rin. <3

But I'm nervous. >…<

 

To: Baby Rin. <3

Omo. You're acting cute. Come on now.

 

From: Baby Rin. <3

Okay, okay. 'M coming!

 

After a while, Dara went down to see her friends who were pacing around restlessly.

 

"Hey! What's with you all?" The three of them turn to see her.

 

"Nothing! We were just quite taken aback to know that you're sleeping around with Chaerin and oh, is she really your girlfriend?" Bom sarcastically said, she was still upset that Dara didn't tell her anything.

 

"Aigoo. Don't be like that Bommi. You know that Rinnie is a good person." She defended her girlfriend. She went to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast. It’s still early and a lot happened already. Her friends followed her at the kitchen. "Have you eaten already? And why is that the three of you are here?"

 

"No, we haven't. We were hoping that you'd cook for us considering that you're the chef here. And yeah, we haven't seen each other for the past weeks so we decided to surprise you." Jiyong answered.

 

"And don't stray the topic unnie! You and Chaerin unnie's an item now?" Minzy butted in.

 

"Heol. As a matter of fact, she really is my girlfriend."  Dara answered after pausing for a while in preparing their breakfast - waffles, sausages, coffee, and eggs.

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"For real? Since when did this happen and do you plan on telling it to us?" Dara's confirmation finally sunk inside Bom's brain. She was only upset because Dara used to tell her eveything.

 

"Uhm, yes. She wooed me for a month until we became officially together. I'm sorry Bommi, Ji, Mingkki. I didn't plan to hide it on you. It’s just Rin and I decided to announce it when its official and when our schedule isn't that hectic anymore. I'm sorry if you had to find it out like this." She apologized to her friends.

 

"It’s okay unnie. No need to be sorry to us. But are you happy?" Minzy asked her.

 

Dara paused as thoughts invaded her mind. Is she happy? Chaerin has been really affectionate, romantic and sweet to her. She let out a genuine smile. Her face shows it all even before she answers. "Uh-huh. Very much."

 

"Is she good in bed?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Ya! What kind of question is that?!" She turned beet red in embarrassment while her friends guffawed with laughter.

 

"She obviously is. She managed to have Dara overslept." Bom butted in. She's not upset anymore knowing that her cousin is genuinely happy.

 

"Heol! You're not mad anymore, Bommi? Few minutes back, you wanna strangle her." Dara pointed out how bipolar her cousin could be.

 

"Tsk! What do you expect? I was caught off guard! But honestly, I'm glad that you're happy with her. But I'm still gonna kill her if she fooled around with you." Bom said.

 

"Aigoo. You're being violent. But thank you Bommi." Dara hugged her cousin who hugged her back.

 

Ding dong...

 

"Wait guys. Minzy, can you prepare the table? I'll go check it out." Dara went to open the door, she was expecting it to be Chaerin but she was greeted by Seunghyun, Seungri and a man with a smiling face whom she remembered as Kang Daesung. Bom set her up on a date with Minzy before.

 

"Oh, Seunghyun, Seungri, Dae. Come inside. What brought you here?" She ushered them inside.

 

"Bommi called me to come here said there'll be some sort of gathering or what. I was in the company this early with Seungri and Daesung and they decided to come with me. We'll go around Chaerin's place later." He answered.

 

"Oh Bommi." She muttered. "Thank God I cooked a lot." She brought them inside the dining room.

 

"Toppy!" Bom stood up to greet her alien with a loud smooching sound.

 

"Ugh! Stop it aliens!" Jiyong reacted with fake disgust. Bom only stuck her tongue.

 

But they were all surprised when Minzy also stood up.

 

"Dae-oppa!" She bounced her way to Daesung and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"MINGKKI~!"

 

"DAESUNG?!~"

 

"Since when?!" It was Jiyong, Dara and Bom who exclaimed in unison. This is another surprise for them all.

 

"Aigoo. Why are you so loud people?" Seungri whined. His eardrums were assaulted.

 

"Shut up, Panda! Aing. Mingkki-yah Daesung-ah, since when did this happen?" Bom asked.

 

Daesung wrapped his arms around Minzy's waist. "We became official just last night. Right, oppa?" Minzy answered.

 

"Yes. Glad we're gathered here today so we can tell it you all." Daesung smiled, he's a good guy and he has a great voice. When he first saw Minji, he just fell for her. Their friends congratulated them and wished them for happiness.

 

"Wow, Minzy. You really found your angel just like that fun app had predicted." Dara commented.

 

"Uh-huh. So, where's your lover unnie? Hiding?" Minzy teasingly asked her.

 

"What? Dara noona has a boyfriend already? Omo. You just broke my heart." Seungri said which garnered a few slaps from his friends.

 

Ding dong…

 

"That would be her. Have a seat guys, I'll go get it and let’s eat together." Dara said and rushed her way to the door for the second time.

 

"Her? I heard it right, right?" Seunghyun turned to ask her girlfriend as they were seated side by side.

 

"Mmm hmmm." Bom hummed.

 

"What? Dara noona swing that way?" Seungri asked.

 

"Swing what way, Panda?" Chaerin butted in, she and Dara both entered the kitchen hand in hand. She brought some freshly delivered croissant, roasted corn and milk. "Wow baby. You have a lot of visitors."

 

"Yeah. Apparently, they've decided to bother me today. C'mon let's eat." Seunghyun, Bom, Minzy and Daesung were seated on the other side and Dara, Chaerin, Seungri and Jiyong occupied the other.

 

"Wait. Chaerin and Dara noona, you're together? Like together as in 'together'?" Seungri made hand gestures that made them chuckle.

 

"Yes pabo! She's my girlfriend." Chaerin answered with a hint of possessiveness.

 

"Oh man! Noona, why? Why did you have to fall on her charms? You know she's a playgirl. And I have the biggest crush on you. You could have chosen me." Seungri said.

 

"Aingggh! Don't listen to him baby!" Chaerin poked her silly little cousin while their friends scoffed and sniggered around them.

 

"Ouch! I'm still older than you Chae ah! Dara noona, break up with her now. She have a lot of sasaengs and stalkers and obsessive ex-girlfriends and they are mostly girls and~"

 

"Aigoo! Panda stop!"  Chaerin covered Dara's ears while their friends laughed at them.

 

"Enough of that! Let's eat!!!" Bom said.

 

They started digging in the foods that were served and ate with gusto. While still having small banters and the couples are being lovey-dovey to each other.

 

"Dae oppa, here's coffee and do you like croissant?" Minzy promptly served Daesung.

 

"Yes, thank you, Mingkki-yah" He flashed his famous eye-smile affectionately.

 

"Bommi, slow down with the corn. You're getting fat." Jiyong said in a joking manner.

 

Bom glared at him. "Fat you said? Toppy can you please shut him up?" She turned to Seunghyun and whined like a child.

 

"You're perfect and y, Bommi-ah. He's just jealous." Seunghyun consoled her whining girlfriend.

 

Meanwhile they became silent when they noticed that the other couple - Chaerin and Dara were silently eating and immersed in their own world.

 

"I'll put some strawberry toppings on it." Dara said to Chaerin.

 

"Oh no, chocolate is good baby."

 

"Hmm. No it isn't, you prefer it with strawberry and chocolate mixed."  Dara countered, being together for almost every day they learned each other’s habits. While Dara puts strawberry and chocolate toppings on Chaerin's waffles, she nearly faltered when she felt warm hand caress her thighs which was covered by sweatpants. She tried to hide the obvious blushing of her cheeks and glared at her girlfriend. "Baby, what are you--"

 

"Psssh. I'm just making you feel better. Aren't you sore?" Chaerin whispered to her ears so her friends won't hear it. Her husky voice brought tingles to her body. There's no denying that being close to each other sent bolts of electricity to them.

 

"I'm fine baby. It didn't get any worse. I can still walk, and run." She finally finished putting the toppings. "Here baby. Have some."

 

"Thank you. Mmmmm, delicious. You should try some baby?" She sliced a bit and fed it with Dara who promptly opened . It was a tempting sight for Chaerin to see her girlfriend munching the waffle in a cute manner. She cannot resist the urge and finally kissed her. It doesn't even last for seconds when she felt a slap on her head and an orange thrown into her.

 

"Ya! What did I do? Aigoo!" She massaged her head.

 

"You shouldn't do that in front of us!" Bom was raging again.

 

"Do what?" She asked innocently. "Oh, this." She kissed Dara again when Bom threw another orange at them while their friends are laughing.

 

"I said don't do it! Ugh!"

 

"You're a bummer, Bommi. Get used to it." Dara said while smirking at her cousin.

 

"Seriously Chae, we've been friends for too long now and it’s my first time seeing you this sweet."  Seunghyun commented.

 

"Ya oppa! I'm always sweet."

 

"No, you're not. You don't do that like feeding your past girls because you're a clean freak." Seunghyun smirked.

 

"Aigoo, you alien. At least there'll be always room for firsts." Chaerin answered.

 

"Wow Chae! You deserve a round of applause. I should tell grandpa that his favorite grandchild is in a serious relationship and prolly whipped by her girlfriend." Seungri clapped his hands.

 

"Eeeeh Panda! Stop acting like a pabo its not cute ya'know." Chaerin poked his cousin again.

 

"Hey guys, what are we going to do today? Don't tell me we're just gonna stay in my house?" Dara asked them after they have sated their hungry stomachs.

 

"How about we go in my rest house? It’s a nice day to go and have fun in the beach. No worries coz it’s a private place and the drive isn't too long. We can still go home before it’s late." Daesung said which garnered approval to all of them. So, they prepared their stuffs and off they go to the beach and had fun.

 

 

A/N: Yay. First day of Second Semester starts tomorrow. I'm going to be super busy again. :(

 

And I really wish for some OT4 and Chaera moments on Krungy's birthday. Please. ><