Meeting Pop and... the Ex?

Experimental Love

Chapter 11:

 

It was Saturday night again; Chaerin and Dara are cuddling in the sofa for their movie night. They were chatting and teasing each other. Dara asked her a few things about her friendship with her chef, and whenever Chaerin talks about Jaejoong, she never mention about his sister anymore. Admittedly, Dara is very curious about Yoona. What kind of girl might she be? Is she beautiful? They never really talk about her. She was only comforted on seeing that Chaerin is happy with her. She felt contented that way.

 

They were watching a romantic drama when suddenly Chaerin's phone rang. She groaned and reaches for her phone.

 

"Oh my gawd. It’s Pop!" She exclaimed when she saw the name of her grandfather whom she calls as "Pop", flashing on her phone. Dara muted the volume of the TV.

 

"Annyeong Pop!" Chaerin greeted the man on the other line. They talked for a while, her grandfather is on Seoul for some business reasons and he wanted to see Chaerin. And he also wants to meet her girlfriend because Seungri mentioned it to him.

 

"Aigoo. That Panda. Of course, Pop, I'll ask her. Tomorrow night? Okay. Take care… Good night." She finally hangs up and turned to her girlfriend. "Baby, grandpa is on the city. And, uhm he want us to join him on dinner tomorrow if that's okay with you?"

 

"He wants to meet me?" Dara turned to look at the younger girl.

 

"Of course." Chaerin slightly pulled her and planted a kiss on her lips. "He sounded excited. You don't have any appointments tomorrow, do you?"

 

"No, I don't. Sure, let’s meet him. Hmmm." Dara settled on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent. "Why do you smell so good, baby?"

 

"I always smell good, baby. Hmm. C'mon, stop teasing your poor baby. I'm weak around you know." Chaerin affectionately pecked on her girlfriend.

 

Dara slightly got up and look down at the younger girl. "Really?''

 

"Yes, really." Chaerin look up and smiled cheekily at her girlfriend.

 

"Aigoo. You’re so cute." Dara can't help but kissed her again, this time a passionate one. They were and breathless when they broke off the kiss.

 

"C'mon, let's watch this film. It’s so good to be wasted, mmkay?" Chaerin said as she fixed their position in a comfortable one. They were cuddling and became engrossed in the film until the point of them dozing off.

 

Few hours after dozing off, Chaerin was the first to wake up. She became aware of the presence of Dara in her arms. They were lying face to face in the sofa. Dara was sleeping soundly in her arm and and her other arm was s around her waist, hugging her close. Chaerin smiled fondly at her beautiful girlfriend who looks like a sleeping angel. She felt contented like this. She suddenly yearned of waking up with Dara every moment that there'll be. The overwhelming feelings somehow scared her. She never felt this way before, not even with Yoona whom she called as her first love. She suddenly felt protective.

No, she's not gonna lose Dara, right?

 

She then felt startled when Dara moved and mumbled something like. "Rinnie..."

 

"Yes, baby?" She asked thinking that Dara was awake.

 

"Hmm. Mmm... Luff ya. Mmm. Hmmn. smells good." Dara disoriented talked while going back to sleep.

 

"Aigoo." Chaerin silently laughed and slowly caressed Dara's cheeks. She removed her hand and looked at the time on her phone. Its 1:37 AM. She has to go home. She slowly got up, turned off the movie compartment and carried the sleeping girl on her room. She put Dara in her bed and covered her. She made sure that Dara is comfortably tucked in before leaving.

 

She looked again at the perfect features of the older girl. Dara really looked younger than her original age.

 

"Luff ya too baby." She said affectionately and kissed her forehead then left.

 

********

 

Dara carefully chose what to wear on their dinner date with Chaerin's grandfather. She was torn on which dress to wear until finally settling on a black mini dress and white stilettos and applied minimal make up to accentuate her natural beauty. She put on a simple necklace, her black onyx earrings and her personalized bracelet which was a gift from her girlfriend. It was a contrast of her usual boyish outfits or her loose shirts. Chaerin said she'll pick her up at quarter to 7PM. She was quite nervous in meeting Chaerin's grandfather for the first time. He was the closest family Chaerin ever considered. Chaerin gave her a heads up that her grandfather is kind and gentle person but a ruthless business mogul. Chaerin assured her that he'll surely like her.

 

Ding dong

 

She looked at herself in the mirror again, grabbed a white trench coat and went down to open the door.

 

She was bedazzled with the person standing in front of her. Chaerin looked stunning with her red leather pants, black shirt that shows up her flat tummy, black killer heels and a red leather jacket swings on her shoulder. And she died her hair black.

 

"Good evening baby." She pecked a kiss on Dara's lips and flashed her eye smile. "You're beautiful."

 

"Thank you." Dara answered and sweetly smiled at her. She unconsciously reaches out her hand and caressed Chaerin's dark hair. It felt so soft and sleek. Black as a raven. "When did you dye your hair?"

 

"Just this morning. How do I look? Do you like it?" Chaerin answered.

 

"You look... gorgeous. And I love it." Dara answered while still caressing her hair.

 

"Am I always?" Chaerin grinned. "Thank you baby." She caught Dara's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Let's go?" They walked hand in hand to Chaerin's car.

 

They drive past the blurry lights and buildings of Seoul City while having chitchat. Their relationship is never boring because aside from being lovers, they consider themselves as friends also.

 

Dara was very distracted whenever she glance at Chaerin because of her exposed well-toned abs. So when they stopped at a red light, she made a comment about it.

 

"Rin…" She called her out.

 

"Hmm?" Chaerin looked at her.

 

"Uh, aren't you cold?" She asked her carefully.

 

"Uhm. No, I'm fine. Why is that?"

 

"Uh, because you're tummy’s kinda exposed." Dara bit her lip and looked sideways to hide her flushed face. She suddenly felt hot just by mentioning it.

 

"Oooooh. Someone's ." Chaerin .

 

"Ya! I'm not!" Dara slapped the younger girl's arm, who was laughing at her embarrassment. "Really! And besides we're meeting your grandfather, you should roll down your shirt at least."

 

"Aigoo. This ahjumma, you should just admit that you don't like it when other girls and guys alike see my tummy." Chaerin more. She likes it when Dara blushes furiously inside the dim light of her Lamborghini.

 

"Grrrr. I am so not jealous about it." Dara turned away from the giggling girl.

 

"I didn't say you were jealous." Chaerin laughed.

 

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you." Dara childishly pouted.

 

"Aigoo. Why are you acting like a baby? Oh right, you are my baby." Chaerin reach out and pinched Dara's nose.

 

"Ya! Don't touch me." Dara scoffed at her.

 

"I'm sorry baby. I love teasing you because you're so cute when you're acting like that. Well, if you're really distracted with my tummy then ---" She paused a bit.

 

"Then what?"

 

"Do something about it." She smirked at her girlfriend.

 

"What?"

 

"Roll down my shirt yourself." Chaerin smugly said then shifted her position to face Dara.

 

"No." Dara said right away. No, she will not go nearer her tease girlfriend.

 

"No? Well, suit yourself then. I hope other people won't drool over me. Oh and I might gather a lot of fan girls again. And because it’s cold, I might ---"

 

"Fine, fine!" Dara cut her off. She leaned near Chaerin and grabbed the end of her shirt, she carefully rolled it down. She can't help but touch her exposed skin which surprisingly felt warm. She looked up and saw that Chaerin was intently looking down at her. She knew that look.

 

Chaerin lowered down her head and captured her lips. But just when they were deepening the kiss…

 

Honk honk!

 

They broke off instantly and saw that it’s the green light.

 

"Damn it." They muttered in unison and laughed it off.

 

Chaerin started driving again, while her other hand reached out to hold Dara's hand.

 

They arrived in the restaurant and as per se, they caught attention from the diners. Chaerin's charismatic appeal always brought in second glances, not to mention her title as the city's baddest female. Her confident stride and aura is something to be looked up to. Meanwhile, Dara's contrast appeal from her girlfriend is also a wonder. Her angelic face with the most perfect features is a beautiful sight. They sure do make a gorgeous couple as they walked hand in hand ushered by the maître d' in their reserved table.

 

They sat across the table facing each other while they wait for Chaerin's grandfather.

 

"Pop says he'll be late for a few minutes. He was caught in with traffic." Chaerin said when she received a text message. "We can order first."

 

"It's fine. We should just wait for him." Dara said. "Just tell me more about your Pop. You scarcely gave details about him."

 

"Well, that's true. I just want you to meet him first. He'll indulge you in telling our history as granddaughter and grandpa. He loves sharing stories, that man. And I'm sure you'll have fun listening to him." Chaerin said. She is very fond of her grandfather.

 

"Oooh. I'm very curious about him already. Isn't he close with --- your brother?" Dara carefully asked, she knows Chaerin disliked mentioning his brother but she needed to know more about her family background.

 

"You mean with Soo Hyuk? Uhm, yeah they're kinda in good terms. He and father work under grandpa although they have their own businesses." Chaerin answered curtly.

 

Dara reached out Chaerin's hand. "I'm sorry baby. It's just that, I just wanna know more about you. I'm sorry if it brought back unwanted memories."

 

Chaerin smiled at her. "It's okay Dy. I want to share it to you, but it kinda stings if you know what I mean. Someday you'll know it all. Let's not spoil this night shall we?"

 

"Of course." Dara didn't pry anymore. They just smiled contentedly at each other.

 

"CL?" They both turned to the person who interrupted them. A flawless brunette woman wearing a micro-mini blue dress. She looked stunning and would really pass as a model.

 

Chaerin immediately stood up upon recognition. "Yoona?"

 

Dara was startled seeing her for the first time, but her next act caught them off guard.

 

"Omo! It is you!" Yoona suddenly hugged the surprised Chaerin and kissed her straight in the lips. Dara was shocked in her seat seeing her girlfriend being kissed by another girl! While Chaerin stood motionless, unable to decide what to do. She wanted to push her, but she didn't know how to do it without being rude. it. She decided to carefully push Yoona. She doesn't wanna create a scene. On the other hand, Dara was silently fuming after her shock subsided.

 

Yoona ignored her pushing act, she still cling her arms around Chaerin's neck. "Wow. You've become more stunning than ever Chae-yah. I missed you. It's been what? Four years? How are you?"

 

"Ehermmm." Chaerin cleared then removed Yoona's arms. "Thank you, Yoona. Yes, more than four years. I'm doing great." She walked over to Dara who was silent all this time while Yoona followed her gaze over them. She didn't notice earlier that Chaerin has a company. Chaerin gestured Dara to stand up and she put her arms around Dara's waist.. "By the way, this is Sandara Park, my ---"

 

"Friend." Dara cut her off. She didn't know why she said it, but she just did. Chaerin looked disapprovingly at her girlfriend. "Pleased to meet you?"

 

"Kim Yoona." The two ladies shook hands.

 

"Yoona. You're beautiful." Dara complimented her which was true. She is really beautiful, and Dara suddenly felt insecure. This girl standing in front of her used to be Chaerin's love interest and they'd been together for more than two years. How can she beat that?

 

"Thank you." Yoona gracefully answered. She was about to say something when a man interrupted them.

 

"Yoona!"

 

"Oh, oppa, look who I bumped into." Jaejoong appeared qne he himself was surprised. "It's Chaerin and ---"

 

"Sandara Park." He smiled at the couple. "I work in her cafe. C'mon let's go to our table, I'm starving already." He carefully ushered her sister away while politely nodding at the pair. He gave them an apologetic smile, which was sincerely returned. He knows her sister loves to make a scene. And its Yoona and Chaerin's first meet after how many years. Their last encounter wasn't a pleasant incident.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at Jaejoong. She knows that he was trying to move her away from Chaerin. "I know what you did there oppa." She said as they were seated. She just came back to Seoul after a lot of years of working overseas.

 

"And I know what you did there too. Please leave Chaerin alone." Jaejoong said sternly. "She's happily in a relationship now."

 

"In a relationship?" Yoona raised her eyebrows at her brother. She didn't see that coming.

 

"Yes, with Sandara. So, leave them alone, okay? And besides you're already ---"

 

She cut him off. "I got it. I understand that you adore Chaerin more than your own sister." She pouted at him. "Let's not ruin this night shall we?"

 

"Of course." Jaejoong smiled. 'But I'm going to watch your back dear sister. Don't do anything stupid again.' He muttered to himself.

 

Yoona glanced at Chaerin's table, this time she saw that she was sweetly feeding Sandara in front of her grandfather who already arrived. 'How come Sandara said they were just friends? Did she suddenly felt insecure?' Hmmm. A devilish thought entered her mind. She's going to have fun in her short stay here in Seoul. Four years had passed, she still have some issues with Chaerin that needs to be settled down... or not?

 

 

 

A/N: I think I messed up the plot. Big time. I'm squeezed in between my hectic schedule in school. Damn. I could even barely sleep and eat... much more write. Tsk3. And I missed seeing OT4 together. The thirst is damn real that I even get emotional whenever I listen to Missing You (which is my fave song of them). Oooooh, pardon me for me for my rants. XD Anyways, hope you like the update. :)) Always spread the love!! <3

Edit: Don't kill me okay? Let's trust Chaera! XD Did you saw Dara's reply tweet that she misses Chaerin more? Awwwww. <3