NONA9ON

Experimental Love

An update for y'all. ~^^

 

NONA9ON Launching Party

 

YG Entertainment's own fashion / clothing line is to be launched finally. A lot of prominent personas were invited to watch the runway show and some to join the after-party celebration. Dara was there too as an invitation by her girlfriend and friends, she sat front row in the street - swaggy concept of the show. She sat beside Minzy as all her friends and Chaerin will be joining the cat walk. She felt excited seeing her walk down the ramp.

 

The lights suddenly dimmed and techno trap music started. The show began as various YGE artists strutted their way - the 5 dashing men of WINNER, the badass iKON boys, UNIQ, Daesung, TOP, Bom, G-Dragon, Seungri, the new girl group PINKPUNK, EPIK HIGH, the company's maknaes Lee Hi and Akdong Musician, the Kwon Twins, the good looking resident producers also joined including Teddy Park, the actors and actresses and the models of YG K-Plus. It was a star studded show indeed. The last to walk was Chaerin and Taeyang as the main endorsers of the brand.

 

The lights turned a different glow as the intro of a well mashed up MTBD x I'm Him x Good Boy started. But before that, Dara's eyes caught a familiar mane of blonde on the other side of the ramp. It was Jaejoong with his sister... Yoona. She swallowed a lump and shook her head slightly. Again, she didn't expect to see her here of all places. The incident in the restaurant the past week is still fresh, but she shoved it away. She had patched it up with Chaerin already. She was still observing Yoona when she noticed her suddenly beaming and her eyes were sparkling. She turned and saw that it was Chaerin now walking like a boss with her confident stride.

 

Dara momentarily forgot about Yoona as she held her breath and her gaze is lock to her girlfriend. She looks enchantingly badass as she strutted down with her infamous devious look in her face. She also dyed her hair back to blonde. Everyone seemed to be enchanted by her at they stare agape at her. There's no denying that Lee Chaerin AKA CL is blessed with overflowing charisma. The clothing she's currently showcasing was also her masterpiece.

 

She turned when Minzy suddenly nudged her. "Wow. Everyone is drooling at Chaerin-unnie, Dara-unnie." She whispered to her with a grin.

 

"I know right." Dara said proudly. Her eyes never left Chaerin all throughout the runway show. Her heart suddenly faltered a beat when Chaerin winked after passing in front of her.

 

"She's so hot." She whispered again as Chaerin finally went backstage. It was Youngbae's turn now.

 

"Aigoo. Don't tell me you're having hots for my girlfriend, Mingkki-yah." She nudged her teasingly, but was suddenly distracted when she felt an intense gaze boring through her. She looks up and saw a man staring intensely at her from the other side of the runway. He was just standing behind the last rows. Judging by that, she can say that the man was tall and he was very good looking. When their eyes met, he gave out a lopsided grin and winked at her. Dara was having thinking if he had met the guy, but unfortunately she hasn't. She ignored him and continued to watch the show although she felt uneasy. The guy was attractive, but in some ways creepy.

 

The show is finally ending as all the models walked in the runway and the designers were acknowledged. Dara forgot about the guy as she waited for Chaerin and her friends. They are going to a club for the after-party celebration. She was talking animatedly with Minzy when she felt a pair of arms s around her waist from behind. She tilted her head and her lips were welcomed by a small peck.

 

"Hi beautiful! Did you enjoy the show?" Chaerin whispered huskily in her ears which sent shivers down to her spine.

 

"Of course baby. You were great." Dara answered as she patted Chaerin's head.

 

"She means to say, that you were so hot in there Chaerin unnie." Minzy butted in while grinning at them. She can't help it, but she thinks that they looked good together. And this public display of affection was something new. She turned when she smelled a familiar scent and she saw a smiling man behind her. "Dae oppa! You were dashing down there." She said cutely to her boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Thank you, Minzy-yah." Daesung put her arm around Minzy's shoulder as he recognized the other couple in front of them. "Hello Dara-unnie, CL-yah you look very comfortable there huh." He teasingly commented.

 

Chaerin was still back-hugging Dara, her head was rested in her girlfriend's shoulder. She smiled cheekily at Daesung. "Ne oppa. My baby is so warm warm warm. I feel like dozing off already." She answered as she snuggled more tightly to Dara. "Anyways, where's the alien couple? Bommi unnie and Tabi oppa? I'm starving already." She pouted cutely to the amusement of her friends.

 

"Theyre having on the dressing room as usual." Seungri retorted hearing Chaerin's question as he joined them.

 

Slap!

"Owwww." Seungri massaged his assaulted head.

 

"Ya! I heard that Panda! We're not as ert as you are!" Bom slapped his head, he didn't notice that she, Seunghyun and Jiyong were just closely following behind. They all laughed lightheartedly until....

 

Rrrrrrrumble.

 

Chaerin's stomach gave a revolutionary sound to her embarrassment which garnered another round of laughter.

 

"Aigoo. My baby Rin wasn't joking when she said that she's hungry." Dara patted her head again.

 

"Yeah. C'mon I'm starving too." Bom seconded.

 

"Yes! Let's go go go!" Chaerin squealed childishly. Their gang went to their own ostentatious cars as they sped off to the exclusive club rented by the YGE for the dinner and after-party. A sumptuous dinner was served as all of them eat with great gusto. It was a private event away from the prying eyes of the people and press; only the invited ones are allowed to join. As the night progressed, the couples were noticeably glued with each other’s pair.

 

There was one moment when Jiyong disappeared for a moment and came back with a stunning girl with him.

 

"Do you think I will be left behind from all your mushy affairs?" He grinned boyishly. "Guys, meet Kiko Mizuhara." He proudly introduced his Japanese girlfriend to them.

 

"NO WAY! I THOUGHT YOU'RE GAY!" Bom's booming comment caused a lot of laughter.

 

"Aing! Bommi-noona! I'm straight okay?! Don't mind her babe." Jiyong said. They were all laughing and congratulating the new couple of the group.

 

"Arghhhh! Am I the only one here who don't have a love life?" Seungri sulked.

 

"Don't mind him guys." Chaerin sneered at him.

 

"Heol! Whatever! I swear Im gonna have mine before this night ends. Let's get this party all turn up! DJ bring the beat in!" Seungri signaled the DJ in the booth as the party begins. Drinks flooded in, bodies grinding each others as the music began.

 

"Baby, don't drink too much..." Chaerin warned her girlfriend as Dara was downing her fourth glass.

 

"Make me..." Dara said. She suddenly felt queasy as the alcohol starts to have its effect.

 

"Mwoh?" Chaerin asked blankly.

 

"Make me stop drinking." She answered biting back her lip and gathered her courage crawling on Chaeri and sat on lap. She didn't mind their other friends as they were all busy too.

 

"" Chaerin was puzzled at first until she slowly reached Dara's face. She kissed her lightly at first, teasing her. As their kiss deepens, her tongue pried her lips open. Tasting her passionately. The air around them started to turn hot, until…

 

"Damn you two! Get a room!" Bom again, interrupting their make out session.

 

They broke off and glared at her.

 

"What the Bommi-unnie! We weren't even complaining that you and Tabi oppa are like having right behind us. Aigoo." Chaerin said that caused the alien couple's embarrassed faces. They ended up laughing at their own aggressiveness.

 

"C'mon lezz dance." Dara, still straddled on her Chaerin's lap, whispered on her.

 

"Okay baby." Chaerin slowly lift her off and put her down in the dance floor. "But, are you sure about this?" She asked her again.

 

"Uh-huh. Why?" Dara wondered.

 

"Just making sure if you can handle my hotness in the dance floor." Chaerin winked at her.

 

"Ooooh. So cocky!" Dara grinned at her and put her arms around Chaerin's neck. "I love it."

 

"Alright." Chaerin stole a kiss again before she started moving her body with the music, doing perfect body rolls. She's starting to lose herself with the music. Dara was in trance just by watching her. She can barely hold herself watching the younger girl dance sensually for her.

 

"Hey! Why are you just staring at me? Let's dance." Chaerin whispered ily at her.

 

The two of them started moving matching each others, grinding their two bodies.  They lose themselves into the music, dancing sensually and ally not minding the stares from other people in that exclusive club.

 

"Rin... I'm thirsty." Dara said out loud so Chaerin could hear her.

 

"Okay. Come. Let's get something to drink." They stopped dancing and went back to their seat hand in hand. Chaerin pulled Dara and let her sit on her lap after getting some mock tails and juice. "No more hard drinks for you baby."

 

"Ugh. I can handle it. You're baby-ing me too much." Dara's voice slurred a bit after downing the drinks. Thankfully their area was a bit secluded and they can hear each other properly.

 

"Hul. Can't you two get off each other? I swear you're like glued to each other or something." Seungri appeared in front of them and took a seat.

 

"Aigoo. Stop bothering us, Panda. Get yourself a girl." Chaerin mocked at him. Dara suddenly get off at Chaerin's lap. "Where are you going baby?"

 

"Restroom." Dara answered.

 

"I'll go with you." Chaerin stood up.

 

"Don't have too. I'm alright. Just accompany Seungri here. I'll be right back." She kissed Chaerin quickly and padded her way to the restroom.

 

"You're so lucky, Chaerin-ah." Seungri commented when Dara was gone. Chaerin turned to look at him. "Sandara-noona is beautiful..."

 

"Indeed, oppa." She smiled and sat down facing him. They might have catty fights at times but these two Lees are close.

 

"I heard grandpoppy adored her. A brotherly reminder, don't get her near Soo Hyuk. I'm sure he'll snatch her like he did with Yoona-sshi..." He said directly.

 

"Soo Hyuk? What?" She trailed off. She didn't flinch hearing Yoona's name, but Soo Hyuk was another.

 

"I saw him a while ago" Seungri said while drinking another glass of beer.

 

"You saw him what?! Lee Soo Hyuk is here?!" Chaerin exclaimed. No, what would her scumbag brother do here?

 

". You didn't see him? I saw him at the show. He was watching and he's also here in the club. I ran into him and he said he was invited being the representative of LGC." Seungri explained. He was also surprised seeing him here although he sees him in every LGC board meeting. He's not close with the eldest heir of Lee, but he's in good terms with him. He also knows the rift between Soo Hyuk and Chaerin.

 

"No. I only saw Jaejoong-oppa and Yoona. . What is he doing here? LGC could have sent a different person." Chaerin frowned. She didn't expect this. What now? Soo Hyuk is definitely cooking something in his mind.

 

Dara. She suddenly got worried for her. She stood up and mumbled an excuse to go to the restroom. She'll have to warn her girlfriend.

 

Or not?

 

Because she nearly slumped when she saw her, Dara had already been acquainted with him.

 

Mental breakdown~