Love Me Harder

Experimental Love

Chapter 16

 

< Dara’s POV >

 

I slowly stirred from my sleep; the mighty sun rays have already entered my room as the venetian blinds were opened. Blinking my eyes with confusion, I felt the empty space beside me. What time is it anyway? Reaching my phone, I saw that it was past seven in the morning. We stayed pretty late last night plus Chanyeol's intrusion. Did Chaerin left already?

 

My stomach growled as a sign of starvation. I quickly got up, washed myself clean, change to new clothes and went out to find something that can satiate my hunger. I was startled when I heard someone singing from her kitchen.

 

 I stood by the door and saw Chaerin being a busy body in by the stove.

 

Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

 

I held my breath when Chaerin started belting out Ariana Grande's Love Me Harder. Her husky voice is so wonderful and she looks fresh and y with her oversized Chrome Hearts shirt, cut off shorts and wearing house slippers. I dared not bother her as I was enthralled with my girlfriend's undeniable charisma.  The love song was in some ways….y.


And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment you'll know this is
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
Baby, love me harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

 

Chaerin was oblivious to my presence as she continues flipping eggs and sausages on the pan. She was really in good mood as she sang.

 

I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time

 

Memories of our nights together invaded my mind. Oh no.

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

 

Uh-oh, the song is really … My naughty thoughts really.


So what do I do if I can't figure it out?
You got to try, try, and try again, yeah.
So what do I do if I can't figure it out?
I'm gonna leave, leave, leave again

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

 

Clap! Clap!

 

< Chaerin's POV >

 

I abruptly turned around when I heard someone applause. And there I saw, the most beautiful woman I set my eyes upon, standing by the door and smiling from ear to ear...

 

Dara looked radiant, as always. And looks like someone who had been thoroughly made love into.

 

My face automatically lit up and I gestured her to come closer. "Good morning beautiful! How long have you been there?"

 

"Good morning to you too, gorgeous." I felt flutters when her cute fresh voice reached my ears. She s her arms around my waist as I was still standing in front of the stove. "Just enough to witness your y kitchen musical stunt here." A short kiss followed that.

 

"Oh, did you like it?" I asked her.

 

"Like it? I love it! Ooooh, love me, love me, harder, harder." I laughed at her mimicking me.

 

"Aigoo. You're so cute. Hul! But you should stop bothering me or else our breakfast will be burned. I know you’re hungry already."

 

"How would you know that?"

 

"It's because you're always hungry dummy. There's nothing new on that." I mocked her which was answered by few flicks in my forehead. "Ya! I'm just kidding! This ahjumma."

 

"Hul! I'm not a dummy and I'm not an ahjumma." She said pouting her lips.

 

"Oh, sorry. Halmoni then…"

 

"Chaerin." I shut my mouth when that serious dark tone came out. "Chaerin-ah…"

 

"Hmm?" I mumbled nervously while facing the pan and flipping the last omelet before turning the stove off.

 

"What did you just say?"

 

"Er, uhm, nothing baby. Kekeke. C'mon let's eat."

 

"…" Dara was staring at me intently.

 

"Baby…" I was helpless, did she just got mad when I called her ahjumma and halmoni? "Er, Dy… Are you mad? I-uh, uhm, sorry. You're not an ahjumma or halmoni okay?" I tried soothing her that's when I noticed her expression. She was holding her laughter until it burst out loud.

 

"Aigoo! Hahaha! Look at you! Hahaha!" She was holding her stomach from too much laughing. "Gawd! You look like a helpless kitten!"

 

I blinked my eyes, did she just made a prank on me? Thinking of revenge, I went closer to her and tickled her.

 

"Aigoo! Chaerin-ah! Stop it! I can't!" We were running round and round the kitchen until I caught her. "White flag! White flag!" She shrieked and that's when I stopped. We were so close with each other. I stared at the beautiful face that never fails to captivate me. I lowered my lips and captured hers. She s her arms around my neck, inviting me to deepen the kiss.

 

And like just that, we separated, and smiled at each other.

 

"Let's go eat? We're late for work." I said.

 

"Okay." She replied and went to brew our coffee as I prepared the table for our breakfast.

 

....

< Dara's POV >

 

After that lovely breakfast, Chaerin dropped me off at my cafe. There were a lot of works to be done. And I was easily focused.

 

At nearly lunch, I decided to go to YG building and bring coffee and pastries for my baby. I was busy making her favorite Americano when my staffs are suddenly buzzing over something, or someone that is.

 

"Dang! He's so handsome."I heard Sooyoung whispered to Gayeon.

 

"Where are you lookin' at ladies? I'm right here." Jaejoong butted in.

 

"Duh, not you Chef Jae, but that -dropping hottie right there." Gayeon motioned a lone lanky guy leaning on a red convertible BMW sports car. I looked at the direction and saw a man talking with someone over the phone. Then he turned towards the cafe entrance. I sighed. It's no other than Lee Soo Hyuk. I kept myself busy as I heard my staffs erupted to giggles.

 

"Lee Soo Hyuk man, why did you suddenly dropped by?"I stole a glance when Jaejoong greeted him. Right, I forgot that they knew each other.

 

"Heard that this cafe is the best in Seoul. Plus ah, the staffs are pretty." Soo Hyuk answered while staring at Dara's direction.

 

"Ya! You didn't changed at all. That's our boss over there."

 

"Oh yeah, I know."

 

"Tsk. She's off limits. C'mon I'll lead you on our best spot here."

 

"No, I'm good. I'll settle on the bar stool over there." Soo Hyuk pointed the stools near the counter. "Beautiful view." He tapped Jaejoong's shoulder and went to the stool near Dara who was at the counter."Pleasant day, Ma'am. I'd like to have some Cappucino and croissant." He said charmingly.

 

God, this man doesn't really have balls does he?

 

"Is that all, sir?" I kept my cool as I took note of his order.

 

"Yep, that's all. Thanks."

 

"Okay, Gayeon-ah please prepare his order." I passed it to Gayeon, and then I continued preparing Chaerin's favorite Americano and some pastries too.

 

"Ah, I thought you were the one who would make it." Soo Hyuk remarked.

 

"Nope, I have efficient staffs here that does well, Sir."I answered swiftly, not even sparing a glance. "I only prepare for special someone."

 

"Special? Like to whom?"

 

"Oh, I think you knew very well to whom, Lee Soo Hyuk-sshi. It's for my girlfriend."

 

"Huh."

 

"Yes." I carefully packed the foods. "So, what made you decide to drop by today, aside from 'this is the best cafe in Seoul'?" I finally shot him an appraising glance.

 

Cocky. Soo Hyuk thought inside. "Well, I would like to invite you to lunch, Miss Park. But if you're busy, then dinner would do."

 

The nerve of this guy!

 

"I'm sorry, but I had to decline any invitation from you, Mr. Lee."

 

"Oh, c'mon Miss Park. It's just a friendly invitation. Call it that I wanna be acquainted with my little sister's lover."

 

I raised my brows at her. "No. As far as I know, you don't care about anything that concerns Chaerin except that is to snag whatever she has."

 

I saw a flare of anger in his eyes, then suddenly it’s gone. "Oh I see, so that devil already gave a heads up to you know. And not so good details about me either."

 

I said nothing.

 

"So, is there anything I can do to clear my name? If you'll give me a chance to prove that I'm not as bad as what she had said."He looked directly at me. "As you can see, past is past Sandara-sshi. I've been out of Chaerin's life for four years, so I can say something has changed, too."

 

I sighed. Can I trust this man? Looking at him, I can never tell he is Chaerin's older brother. They are so different from each other.

 

"I don't know,Mr. Lee."

 

He sighed. "Well, if any case. How about a business proposal?"

 

"Business?"

 

"Yep, I'd like to franchise a branch of your cafe for my hotel in Gangnam area."

 

Is this guy serious or desperate? Jeez.

 

"I'll think about it, Mr. Lee. As for now, I got to go."As if on cue, Gayeon arrived bringing his order.

 

"Please do, Sandara-sshi. And Soo Hyuk will do, Mr. Lee is so formal." He handed me his posh business card.

 

"Okay. Annyeong." I left him and headed to YGE Building.

 

.....

"Hyuk! What was that man?" Jaejoong immediately went to Soo Hyuk when Dara left.

 

"What?" Lee Soo Hyuk calmly sipped his frappe.

 

"You know Sandara Park?"

 

"Yeah, I met her last night at the NONA9ON after party. You weren't there, were you?"

 

"No, but I was at the show. So, what is this all about? You know she's---

 

"Chaerin's girlfriend, yes."

 

Jaejoong silently stared at his friend. Oh man. Don't make the same mistake you did before. I hope this doesn’t get any worse.