Things getting better or nah?

Experimental Love

17:

 

< Dara's POV >

 

Over the days, I chose to ignore Lee Soo Hyuk. He was always there at the cafe, but I never spare him any attention. Sometimes, I would just go to other branches & let Jaejoong attend to him. He's annoyingly persistent. I haven't talked to Chaerin about this yet, but soon I might be.

 

This morning, he was there again and he even brought flowers!

 

"Good morning, Dara. For you."He smiled charmingly. Pssssh.

 

"Morning. You should've not bothered, Mr. Lee." I shrugged off.

 

"Why are you so annoyed with me, Dara? I didn't do anything to you."

 

Not yet.

 

"You know very well to just stop, Mr. Lee." Whatever you do, I will not fall into it. I silently mused and left him.

 

< Lee Soo Hyuk's POV >

 

Sigh.

 

She just wouldn't budge. Does she love Chaerin that much? I've been pestering' her for days, coaxing her to go with me. But no, she firmly declined any offer.

 

I remember the other day, grandfather called me when he found out I was in Seoul.

 

"Soo Hyuk, what are you up to this time?" He sternly said on the other line.

 

Grandfather is very fair in treating us, his three grandchildren, but he will never tolerate any wrongdoings. And the day, I nearly ruined Chaerin's life; I had tarnished my name to him.

 

"Nothing grandfather, I just missed Seoul and I am here in official business for LGC. The hotel in Gangnam area is still on going."

 

"Is that really all?"

 

"Yes."

 

I heard him sigh. "Soo Hyuk, don't fool your old man. I helped raising you up. Please. Jebal. Don't do the same mistake you did to your sister. Our family is about to fall apart if you did it again."

 

"Grandfather..."

 

"I'm sure you have met the sweet Sandara Park?"

 

"Yes, grandfather. She's enchanting."

 

"I know and she's your sister's girlfriend. Remember you're still married Lee Soo Hyuk. Fix your life. And help me fix our family."

 

Then he hangs up. I can't stop thinking about it until now.

 

Damn.

 

My phone started ringing.

 

My wife...

 

Geez. "What is it now?" I snarled at her.

 

"Don't you use that voice on me, Lee Soo Hyuk. We need to talk, as soon as possible."

 

"About what?"

 

"I'm pregnant."

 

I was astounded."You... what? What are you saying, Kim Yoona?"

 

"I am pregnant, it's positive for three months."

 

Three months... That was the last night we spend on Boston.

 

"Okay, are you still on your home? I'll pick you up."

 

Is this a sign already?

 

Right there and then, I knew what to do.

 

< Chaerin's POV >

 

In Dara's house

 

"Baby, what's up with you? You're silent." I asked her with concern. We're chilling out in her house, but she seems preoccupied.

 

"Nothing, baby-Rin. Maybe I'm just tired."She answered back, but still staring blankly on the television.

 

"You want a massage? I’ll give you some."I coax her.

 

"Sure, sure." She sat on the floor, positioning herself between my legs and her back facing me.

 

I started rubbing the tight muscles. "Feel good?"

 

"Yeah, baby. Thank you." She turned to kiss my right knee.

 

"So, are you going to tell me what's bothering you now?" I gently asked, I'm not a prying girlfriend but something is off with her.

 

"It's about Soo Hyuk, Rin."

 

My movements halt.

 

"What about him?" I asked icily. I just can't control my emotions when it's about him.

 

"Hey, calm down." She gently rubbed my legs. "I haven't told you, but these past few days, he was overly being persistent on me."

 

. What? Am I hearing this right?

 

"And?" I asked with dread.

 

"Don't worry; I turned down any of his offer."

 

"Very well, but I'm still gonna talk to him."

 

"Rin..."

 

"He should stop baby, and you should know too... Lee Soo Hyuk is married."

 

"Huh?"

 

"He's married with Yoona for three years now, but I hear divorcement is about to pop out."

 

 

Updates are coming. Just a few more and this story is a wrap! ^^