To Lee Family's Bright Future!

Experimental Love

23:

Shibuya, Japan

40 days later...

< Chaerin’s POV >

“Ugh, I’m feeling anxious Rin.”

I took a fleeting look at Dara, who was standing and fidgeting in front of the vanity mirror. We’re staying in a hotel suite here in Japan. I hugged her from behind. Glancing at the mirror in front, we looked so good together. Perfect.

“Why?”

“Well, for the fact that I’m gonna meet your entire clan, that’s something to be fretful about, mind you.” Right, she agreed in going with me in the annual board meeting and party of the Lee Group of Companies after my countless bugging on her.

“Hmm... What should I do to calm you down?” I swiftly turned her, so she stood facing me. I passionately locked my lips with her, and she returned the kiss as much desire with mine. “There, are you feeling good?” I asked, breathless.

“Better, thank you. You look stunning.” She grinned with approval.

“And you look gorgeous. Let’s go.” I offered my arm as we went out. A Rolls Royce sedan awaits and brought us to the company’s headquarters.

Almost everyone was already there. Pop was ecstatic to see the two of us. We exchanged pleasantries with Soo Hyuk and Yoona. Seungri was also there.

“Chaerin.” I turned around and saw my father, Lee Junsu. It’s been a while since I last saw him, but he still looked trimmed and fit as ever.

“Father.” I bowed. “I’d like you to meet my girlfriend, Sandara Park. Dara, my father, Lee Junsu.”

“How do you do, sir?” Dara bowed beside me.

“Sir is too formal Sandara, you can call me father or uncle, and whichever you deemed fit.” He gave a small smile. Dara looked at me with the same surprised expression as mine. “I heard a lot about you from my father and my son.”

“Good things, I suppose?” Dara inquired easily.

“Great things, I’m so pleased to have finally met you.”

“Thank you, uncle.”

“And it’s good to see you here, Chaerin.” Addressing me, he hesitated a bit before he continued. “You have achieved a lot. And I’d like you to know that I’m proud of you. Congratulations and keep it up. I hope to see you two more often around.”

I felt like a heavy lump had been lifted out of after hearing him.

“Thank you, father.” He just smiled and left us, taking his seat on the right side of my grandfather.

“Wow that was quite unexpected.” I murmured unconsciously.

“Everything’s alright now.” Dara hugged me briefly.

“Indeed.”

We took a seat in the board room, as the meeting commenced. The first part was the recognition of what LGC had achieved. And the next one was the designation of the offices. I was given the fashion division line and the department stores. I quickly spoke my piece thereafter. I declined the two companies as I haven’t had any degree in business and I have a work in an entertainment company which is good enough. I handed it both to Lee Soo Hyuk. The meeting concluded with high spirits and the party took place after.

All of us had a toast led by grandfather.

“To Lee family’s bright future!”

“To Lee family’s bright future!”

 

 


One chap left! Thank you for sparing time reading this story! ^^