Cuddled

Experimental Love

21:

< Chaerin’s POV >

It’s past 11PM now, but Dara still hasn’t gone home yet. I sat in the top stairs of my house’s front porch, waiting for her and worried sick.

Did she deliberately avoid me?

I stowed away the surprise I had for her. Aigoo. Racking my brain, what had I done? The only event I could remember was the incident at the restaurant. Did she saw me and Yoona?

This is not good. Maybe, she just needed space.

I know she’s perfectly safe with her friends, so I just waited patiently.

Moments later, I saw headlights coming through. I recognized it as TOP’s car. I scrambled my way when it halted in front of Dara’s house.

I was at his side when he opened the back seat of his car.

“Tabi oppa, where’s Dara? Is she okay?”

“She’s here.”

A glaring Bom welcomed my sight, Dara was unconscious and totally wasted.

“What happened Bommi? Why did she drink too much?” I asked with anxiety.

“Well, she’s up for it. I wasn’t going to bring her here, but she insisted because she said you’ll be waiting.” Bom answered.

“I’ll take care of her unnie.” I gently reach out and carried Dara. She’s  totally out.

“I’ll help you Chae...” Tabi offered.

“I can handle it oppa. Thanks.”

Bom was still staring at me intently. “You should sort this , Chaerin.”

“What do you mean unnie?” I was confused. Did Dara open up to her or something?

“Talk to her when she’s sober. We better get going.”

“Arasso... Thank you Bommi, Tabi.” Then they left.

I cradled Dara safely and brought her inside.

Tucking her to her bed, I gently caressed her tear stained face. She had been crying.

Sigh.

I cleaned her up and change her clothes, such a beautiful body this woman has. I put meds and water on her bedside table, and sat on the edge of her bed. I stared at her. I can go on like this until forever.

Dy, what happened? You should’ve talked to me.

Minutes later, she stirred from her state. Disoriented eyes met my anxious ones.

“Wa…ter...”

I swiftly handed it to her as well as medicines.

“Are you okay, baby?”

“I’m.... okay...”

She was so drowsy that I didn’t bug her anymore.

“Rin...” She mumbled while her eyes are close.

“Hmm?”

“I... luff you.”

I suddenly felt a lump on my throat.

“I love you, too Dy.”

I love this woman so much.

I saw a shadow of a genuine smile in her.

“Stay... with me.”

“Of course, baby.” I joined her under the covers and we cuddled through the night.

< Dara’s POV >

Morning the next day…

Slowly opening my eyes, owww the light hurt. I reached beside me and it was… empty. I remember bits and pieces of what happened last night; it was like a puzzle that needs to be put together.

The real deal is I cuddled with Chaerin throughout the night. It was real that I wouldn’t dare think that it was a dream or delusion. And she was the one who tended me.

But where is she?

I stood up and I’m only on my oversized shirt. Thank God of all mercy, I don’t have a terrible hangover or whatsoever. Not bothering to wear pants, I went to the kitchen.

I was greeted by a sight of Chaerin preparing the table. She glanced up at my entrance and gave me her dazzling smile.

“Up already baby? I was just about to wake you up.”

“Chaerin…”

“Wae? No hangover?”

“No, thanks.”

“Really baby, don’t drink so much again. You were really out last night. ” She mildly scolded me. “C’mon now, I cooked soup for you and there’s an orange juice and brewed coffee there, whichever you preferred.”

I took a seat facing her. “Thank you, Rin.”

“Anything for you, baby. Let’s talk later when we’re done, okay?”

I just nodded at her.

 

I deliberately kept the updates short. The story is about to finish :)