Some Sweet Time?

Experimental Love

"Hmmm... Smells good." Chaerin back hugged Dara who is busy cooking for their dinner.

 

One week ago, everything between the two of them went official. And as their routine, they always spend time together. Chaerin was just watching Dara rummage through the kitchen, but she can't help to approach her. Dara looks so y in her oversized SpongeBob dress that Jeremy gave her.

 

"Which one? Me or the food?" Dara asked when she felt her girlfriend's arms s around her waist. She paused for a while, enjoying Chaerin's embrace.

 

"You, of course." Chaerin huskily answered while sipping her fragrance in the crook of her neck. Her husky voice sent shivers to Dara's body. Lately, Chaerin has been really touchy but they haven't exceeded past kissing. Not that Dara disapprove of it.

 

"Stop it baby. You're distracting me." Dara said when she felt that Chaerin was planting soft wet kisses on her neck.

 

"Am I baby?"

 

"Yes, you are. Now behave, so I can finish cooking and I know you're starving already." Dara patted Chaerin's cheeks.

 

"I'm not hungry baby." Chaerin countered, but then they heard a low grumble from her stomach. They look at each other and howled with laughter.

 

"You're stomach said otherwise Rin. Stop distracting me and go prepare our table. I'm almost finished." Dara commanded using her ahjumma voice.

 

"You're such an ahjumma. I got it." Chaerin pecked her cheeks before setting up the table. They ate, and talk, sharing their everyday happenings. Chaerin volunteered to wash the dishes and after that they settled on the couch for their movie night. Dara was eating ice cream for her dessert while Chaerin grabbed a few bottles of beer.

 

They were comfortably snuggled while watching a romantic comedy. Dara aimed a spoonful of ice cream in Chaerin's mouth.

 

"I'm drinking baby." She protested.

 

"Just try it." Dara insisted. "The flavor will blend in the taste of beer."

 

Chaerin then tried it and she like the taste. The blending of the citrus alcohol and sweet taste of ice cream.

 

"So, how is it? Does it taste good?" Dara anxiously waited for her girlfriend's reaction.

 

"It tastes great." Chaerin smiled at the older girl. "But I think there's much delicious than that..."

 

"And that is?" Dara asked.

 

"This." Chaerin captured her lips with a passionate kiss. Dara can taste the bittersweet taste from her younger lover's lips. "This tastes better..." Chaerin murmured in between kisses.

 

"Hmm..." Dara encircled her arms around Chaerin's neck and kiss her back with the same passion. She could get addicted with her kisses.

 

They were kissing endlessly ignoring the TV's blurry noises around them. Both wanting something - something deeper than this. On Dara side, she felt excitement down within her. She felt a tingling feeling whenever she felt Chaerin caress her flat tummy and her thighs. She didn't notice that she's already sitting in Chaerin's lap and facing her.

 

"Baby…" Chaerin moaned when they broke off to gasp for air. Dara was quite taken aback when she saw the dark look of desire in her girlfriend's eyes. A burning desire that mirrored her own.

 

"What?" She huskily asked her while pecking her nose and lips, mildly teasing her girlfriend.

 

"Uh-hmm… We should s-stop ya know before I completely lose all my senses." Chaerin said in between Dara's pecks. She can feel the older woman's hand caresses around her neck. It suddenly felt hot around them.

 

"What if I don't wanna stop? You're addicting Rinnie..." Dara murmured while inhaling the musky scent in Chaerin's neck. She planted a kiss on it and softly bit it which made her moan.

 

"Baby... You're a tease... I'm having a hard time controlling now..."

 

"What's stopping you then?" Dara still continued teasing her now aroused girlfriend. She kept on softly biting her neck, kiss it and sometimes it. She didn't know how she done it, but she enjoys being this intimate with Chaerin even though it's her first time. Her instincts are the one who commands her being. Then she felt startled when Chaerin suddenly stood up while carrying her. She was still clinging on her neck. She looks up questioningly at Chaerin and once again became captivated by the dark eyes.

 

"You are so on, baby." Then Chaerin crashed her lips with Dara while she carries her on the bedroom which made them more excited as to what will happen.

 

***

6:00AM (The next day)

 

Ding dong...

 

Dara slowly stirred off from her deep slumber when she heard the buzz, but she disregarded it thinking that it was just her imagination. She slowly changed her position on her bed, but then felt startled when she felt a warm body engulfing her in an embrace. A warm flesh having contact on her own . She turned over and faced the other person who was also stirring from her sleep.

 

Chaerin slowly blink her eyes when she felt Dara stir upon hearing the door buzzed.  They are now facing each other on the bed - realizing their ness and what a ride they did the night before. Chaerin can't help but to smile seeing her girlfriend is a bit disoriented, yet looking gloriously beautiful with a tousled hair and a face that clearly says, 'I just had a steamy '. She grinned at the thought.

 

"Good morning beautiful!" Chaerin pecked on Dara's nose. "How are you feeling?" She asked as brought Dara closer to her, she is a perfect fit in her body.

 

"I'm sore all over." Dara's voice croaked, hell she has been screaming all night long. She snuggled near Chaerin's neck and she felt the younger woman smile. It was Dara's first time last night, but Rinnie had been very gentle. After the pain subsided, their crazy night started.

 

"And why is that?" Chaerin more.

 

"Ah, because I was like a lamb devoured by a hungry lionette." Dara answered with her croaked voice and lightly bit Chaerin's flesh. She felt satisfied when she heard her low moan.

 

"Uh-huh, because Miss Little Lamb was so tempting for the starving lionette." Chaerin tried biting her moan back. "Ah, baby, stop seducing this poor lionette. You said you're still feeling sore."

 

"Hmm. Did I?" Dara continued teasing her by softly planting kisses on Chaerin's collarbone and caressing her flat tummy.

 

"Yes, you did." Chaerin can barely hold it, so she rolled over and she's now atop Dara's small frame, pinning her down. She saw red marks all over her girlfriend's porcelain skin. And as she looked at the older girl's eyes, she saw that it was twinkling with mischievousness. "Since, when did you master the art of being a tease baby?"

 

"Since, I had a hot girlfriend who loves to troll around. And hey, shut up and kiss me." Dara commanded. She didn't know that she had this crazy side in bed until Chaerin unleashed it last night.

 

"Being impatient, huh." Chaerin captured Dara's lips and they kissed passionately.

 

Ding dong...

 

Dara broke off from the heating moment. "Did I hear it right? Someone's buzzing?"

 

"No, it's not." Chaerin kissed her again.

 

Ding dong...

 

Ding dong...

 

Ding dong...

 

They both groaned.

 

"Now, who would dare disturb you this early?" Chaerin asked her.

 

"I dunno... Ahm, oh well. I can only think of the milk delivery. They always deliver it on weekends." Dara answered.

 

Ding dong...

 

"Well, he's impatient huh."

 

"It's kinda weird though. Can you go check it out?"

 

"Why me? It's your house."

 

"I'm sore." Dara put on a drama; she doesn't really felt like leaving the bed.

 

"Excuses, excuses you ahjumma. Tsk."

 

Ding dong...

 

"Please baby, you know the guy. He also delivers on your home plus it's your fault that I can barely walk."

 

"No, it isn't. You seduced me." Chaerin won't budge, but then again...

 

Ding dong...

 

Dara finally shoved her. "Go now baby, before he finally ruins my door bell." Chaerin groaned again but stood up and picked her clothes scattered all over the room. She didn't try to cover her body, perfectly aware that Dara was watching her. She even put on a show and ily put her clothes on.

 

"Are you doing that on purpose?" Dara was completely seeing Chaerin's body. She saw some scratch marks and hickeys too.

 

"Doing what?" Chaerin asked in faked innocence

 

"Ahhhh. That." But Chaerin only smirked at her.

 

Ding dong...

 

"ing impatient." Chaerin muttered while finally going out after giving Dara a smack on the lips. She then went downstairs because Dara's room was on the second floor. Grabbing the doorknob, she slowly twisted it to check on the person who disturbed her sweet time with Dara.

 

A lone figure was standing on the front porch. But, no. It wasn't a guy, but a gorgeous frowning woman.

 

"Bommi unnie?!" 

 

 

A/N: Yay! Finally, an update for y'all lovely readers. Menboong first semester is done and I'm having a lil school break. Pffft. I was listening to CL x Diplo's MTBD / Revolution / Dirty Vibe while editing this up and well, I literally had goosebumps when Chaechae started singing Revolution. Her powerful voice is really catchy and magnetic. (Yassss. Excuse me, I can't stop fangirling over her. Kkkk)  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chappie and pardon me for being a slow poke in updating. ;) I luff y'all!