Fun App

Experimental Love

"Whooooo! Will you look at this? My love life is full of love and . Haha. I am happily in relationship with an awesome guy with an equally awesome inhumane personality. Does this inhumane mean alien? Anyways, a lot of guys want you but in the end you'll going to settle down with him who is a famous public figure." Bom squealed in her seat while rummaging through her phone. Dara, Minzy and Jiyong immediately check on her. They were currently chilling out on Dara's house. They saw that Bom was engrossed in some sort of app.

 

"What's that unnie?" Minzy asked her.

 

"Oh. It's in Fun App! 'What's Going On With Your Love Life' Haha. I checked it out for fun. But I think mine's gonna be legit." Bom explained to the three of them.

 

"Kyaaaaa! You’re confident that you'll end up with Seunghyun huh?" Dara turned to face her.

 

"Of course. If not then I'll settle with Dongwook, he's a good catch too you know. Yummy." She made a noise with which garnered her lot of cushions thrown by her friends.

 

"Ya Bommie!"

 

"I'm kidding guys. Seunghyun Toppy is my one and only. So, chill okay and pass me the foods and drinks." It's their usual get-together on Friday night, but instead of clubbing they decided to party on Dara's house. The four of them have been hanging out a lot for more than 5 years already. Bom is actually Dara's cousin and childhood friend. They practically grew up together. Kwon Jiyong or popularly known as G-Dragon is Bom's colleague from YG Entertainment and forms a duo unit with his boyfriend Choi Seunghyun AKA T.O.P. They are known as GTOP. Meanwhile, Gong Minji or Minzy is Dara's friend from college and business partner. The four of them clicked right away despite their differences. Although Jiyong is the only guy that hangs out with them they knew that he isn't 'straight' as what people think of him.

 

"Unnie, will you lend your phone to me? I wanna see mine." Minzy asked Bom who immediately passed her phone. They got curious when she shrieked too.

 

"What does it says Minkka? Pali! I wanna know mine too." Jiyong urged her to read it out loud which Minzy.

 

"You just came out on a not-so-serious relationship with a dancer ---" Minzy started.

 

"Whoa. How did that app knew about that?" Dara interrupted her. They knew that Minzy just broke up with his boyfriend, Kwon Young Deuk.

 

"I dunno. I'm wondering too." Bom answered it.

 

"Quit talking ahjummas and lemme finish reading." Minzy whined.

 

"We are not ahjummas!" The two women yelled in unison.

 

"Fine! Go on Minkka. Coz I’m itching to know mine too." Jiyong said.

 

"Okay. So it says; I just got out of a relationship, but I don't have to wait long because I'm gonna meet my angel soon. He is a good guy with angelic personality and dearly loved by many. OMO. Who might this be?" Minzy wondered around.

 

"Oh. I only know of one angel that truly exists. Don't worry baby, I'm gonna set you up with him." Bom was delighted with idea. She loves setting her friends on dates.

 

"I know who you're referring noona." Jiyong smirked, but his eyes bulged when he read what the app says about him.

 

"What is it Ji?" Dara was the first to notice his reactions. Jiyong gulped before he read it.

 

"It says that I should come out open about my uality, so I can figure out if I have future with this love thingy, but I don't have to be worried because same marriage exists. And quit drooling about this 8D guy because he's taken already; just wait for your dirty rat. What the actual f!" He was flustered on what he read while the three girls laughed at her.

 

"Hahaha! I told you to just come out from your closet Ji." Bom was still laughing but abruptly stopped when she remembered about the guy that Jiyong’s drooling over. "Jiyong, that 8D guy. Don't tell me you're into my Toppy?" Her voice roared.

 

"B-bom n-noona..." His face paled and he stuttered.

 

"Don't Bom noona me! Answer me!" Minzy and Dara looked at each other and send signals.

 

"W-well you know y-your Toppy is very manly and y. I-I can't help it." Jiyong doesn't fear anything except facing Bom's wrath. She's pretty possessive about her Toppy.

 

"KWON JIYONG!" Minzy and Dara tackled Bom before she can launch an attack Jiyong who quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed roasted corn that he bought. "Let me go! I need to wring that 's neck. Drooling over my Toppy huh." They let go of her when they saw Jiyong bringing corn.

 

"Noona, I exclusively brought this freshly roasted corn for you." He gave it to Bom who to their relief immediately forgot about her wrath. Remember to armor yourself with corn in facing a fuming Bom. She'll settle down as fast as she snapped.

 

"Ooooh. Corn! I'll let it slide this time Jiyong, but I don't wanna hear any more about you drooling on my Toppy." They all sighed in relief.

 

"Don't worry Bommie. Didn't you hear? He's gonna meet his dirty rat soon. I wonder how dirty he might be." Dara said which garnered a round of laughter and mockery for Jiyong.

 

"Heol! Wait. We haven't read about Dara unnie's 'What's Going On With Your Love Life' yet." Minzy exclaimed.

 

"I don't wanna know Mingkki, you know I don't have a love life." Dara said.

 

"Oh, c'mon don't be a party pooper Darong. We wanna know. Coz this app has stated some legit facts for us three. Here...” Bom passed her phone to Dara, ignoring her objections.

 

Dara had no choice, but entered her name on tha app. She anxiously awaited while it loads. How come she felt that she wouldn't like what's it going to say? She groaned when the verdict finally came out.

 

"So?" Minzy, Bom and Jiyong asked in harmony.

 

"I swear, you don't wanna hear it." She said to them.

 

"Aigooo! Get over with it. Of course we wanna know. It's just for fun." Jiyong said. Dara drank her beer before reading it. She doesn't like what it says a bit.

 

"So, it says that at this point of my life I haven't been in any relationship. I'm busy working my off and no time to play and add some spice into my life. I need to loosen up a bit and meet some new people or else I'm going to be a frustrated old maid who lives all alone. My other half is just waiting out there, so better stop sitting around and move my lazy . See this is trash and harsh." She finished reading; her three friends were gaping at her. Well it’s true; she hasn't been involved in any relationship since birth. When she was still in her teens, she focused herself on studying and when she studied at Stanford University for her Business degree she barely had fun. Right after her graduation, she and her family was involved in a car accident which took the lives of her parents. She was then left to be the breadwinner and take care of her two younger siblings; Park Cheondung and Park Chanyeol who are both studying abroad.

 

"Oh my God. That's a sign Darong." Bom screeched again, she's cooking something in her mind. And Dara doesn't like it. She knows how shrewd her cousin could be.

 

"Sign for what?" She asked.

 

"Time for us to set you up!" Bom answered and high-fived with Minzy and Jiyong.

 

"Oh please, no. You'll believe that crap?" She countered. She doesn't like the idea of her being set up on a date with a random person.

 

"It's not about that crap, Dara noona. You need to loosen up. You're turning 29! It's about time you date before it's too late. You don't have to work so hard because you're wealthy already. And we're here to help you." Jiyong butted in which the two girls agreed upon. She just sighed in defeat knowing she wouldn't win with her friends. They have been pestering her for the past years already.

 

And admittedly deep inside her, she's afraid of the part where she's gonna grow old alone. She also craved to be taken care of and to meet someone with whom she can depend.

So as they say, looking forward to where this goes.

 

A/N: Yassss. I'm looking forward to where this another goes.