The Accident

Another ShinJaeRella Story

Supposed to be posted earlier but the internet connection's not cooperating so...

 

P.S. IDK WHAT TO FEEL

 

 

**

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Rise and shine! Oh yeah! Today’s the big day!

 

 

I woke up with a smile on my face. I glanced at the clock and it’s only 6:00 AM. Wow, am I that excited?

 

 

Of course, who wouldn’t be excited to see the person you love?

 

 

“Good morning hyung! I went out of my room and saw Jonghyun hyung’s just-woke-up face. Haha funny.

 

“You’re too loud,” he said as he rubbed his eyes. I just ignored him and went to the breakfast table.

 

“Young master, it’s just a few minutes past six. Why are you awake already?”

 

“Why? Is it bad?” I asked as I put rice on my plate. “Oh, it’s bacon, my favorite!” Yes!

 

Yoon Mi ahjumma looked at me weirdly. “Among all the years that I took care of you and watched you grow up, I’ve never seen you this happy.”

 

“Oh I really am. I’m going to meet Shin Jae tonight.” The smile on my face grew wider at the thought.

 

“Ah that girl? I miss her. Tell her to come here sometimes, okay?”

 

“That would be great. We just had a little fight but later we’re going to be okay again.” Oh I wouldn’t call that fight little. I finished my food. “Gotta go now!”

 

 

**

 

 

I first went to that restaurant and checked if there are no problems with the reservation I made. Venue – done.

 

 

I passed by the jewelry store. I bought Shin Jae a star pendant. Why? ‘Cause she’s my star. Buying a gift – done.

 

 

Next, I went  to a clothes shop and bought the best outfit I saw. Damn, it’s a little pricey but if Shin Jae will like this one then it’ll do. Outfit for later – done.

 

 

I’ll buy flowers for her later before we’ll meet so they’re fresh. Okay, let’s save that for later.

 

 

Now all’s set. All that’s left is the star of the night.

 

 

My Shin Jae.

 

 

Shin Jae’s POV

 

 

“Wake up, Shin Jae! Wake up wake up wake up!” I covered my head with my pillow.

 

“Jongdae! Just because you found what you lost doesn’t mean that you can disturb other people’s sleep! Ugh.”

 

“What you said doesn’t make sense so wake up wake up wake up!” He said as he shook me.

 

“Alright I’m getting up! Shut your big mouth now!” He just laughed at me an went downstairs.

 

 

If you’re living with a Kim Jongdae, I tell you, your alarm clock is useless.

 

 

“What’s with you? It’s so early in the morning,” I muttered as I sat down in front of the table.

 

“Don’t forget, today’s your big day!”

 

I choked on my food, on which my father noticed. “Why, Jongdae?”

 

“Shin Jae’s going to have a date—“

 

“A what?

 

“Dad, it’s Baekhyun so it’s fine. You know him.”

 

“Okay.” He went back to reading the newspaper.

 

 

As soon as I was done eating, I went back to my room to get more sleep but JONGDAE IS AS ANNOYING AS HELL.

 

 

“SHIN JAE! Someone’s looking for you!” Before I could even shut him up, another person  with a loud voice entered my room.

 

“ShinJaeRella! Are you awake?”

 

 

UGH THESE TWO.

 

 

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” I shouted. They were both stunned. And then they whispered to each other.

 

“What do you think is wrong with her?”

 

“I don’t know. I just asked if she already woke up.”

 

“I SAID GET OUT!”

 

“Hey, she said get out. Let’s go,” Chanyeol said as he pushed Jongdae out.

 

 

And finally some sleep.

 

 

Okay, the truth is I didn’t sleep well last night because I am so excited to get back with Baekhyun. He’ll explain everything later, right? He wouldn’t do it without a heavy reason. I’ll believe in him this time.

 

 

I woke up after a few hours. I was staring blankly ahead when someone knocked.

 

 

“Come in.” It was Dad.

 

“Is Sleeping Beauty awake?” I just smiled at him. “My dear, I believe you’ll be meeting someone special later.” I was taken aback and I slapped his arm playfully.

 

“Daaaaad.”

 

“Then you should wear something special as well, right? Hold on.” He stood up and got something from his room. A few moments later he returned with a not-so-big-but-not-so-small-either box. “Open it.”

 

 

I opened the box and saw a really pretty dress. It’s white, with sleeves and the length’s just above the knee. It may be a little old-fashioned but I definitely love this.

 

 

“This is beautiful Dad,” I said as I held it.

 

“Your mother bought that.” He laughed, probably reminiscing the memory. “She bought it when you were young. I told her that you’re still not in the right age, but she insisted that she wanted to buy it already because it’s limited edition. She even bough a make-up set along!” I laughed at Dad’s statement. He must miss her a lot.

 

 

Well, if my mother bought this for me, then I’m more than happy to wear it. I tried it on and it just fits my size like it’s made just for me.

 

 

“You look just like her.” I smiled at Dad. I told you he misses her.

 

 

I used the make-up set and applied a light one. I let my hair down and put on a white headband. All done.

 

 

“My daughter’s so pretty.”

 

“Dad, stop it. It’s embarrassing.”

 

“Whoa Shin Jae. I didn’t recognize you.”

 

“You look like a real princess, ShinJaeRella.”

 

“You two.” I pointed at them. “Don’t ruin my mood.”

 

“What? We’re just saying the truth—“ I glared at Yoda. “Alright.” He went to move upstairs to Jongdae’s room. Then Jongdae approached me.

 

“Shin Jae, take care of yourself okay?”

 

“Jongdae,” I tapped his shoulder. “I know he had hurt me once, but now I trust him that he won’t do it again.” I looked at the time. “See you later!”

 

 

With the scarf I made him for our 100th day, I went to see my prince.

 

 

Jung Hae’s POV

 

 

Taeyeon led me to the parking lot and got her keys.

 

 

“Oh wait, you know how to drive right?”

 

 

“Here.” She tossed me the keys. “Drive.”

 

We went inside the car. “To Shin Jae’s death.”

 

My eyes widened and my heart pounded. “W-What?”

 

“What you’ll be doing is simple. Just hit her with this stupid car. That’s it.” She shrugged as if it was nothing. “Drive to that restaurant where they’ll meet.”

 

 

This is not right. Oh God. I can’t bear the thought of killing my own sister. This—what did I get myself into? Oh God Oh God Oh God.

 

 

I stepped on the brake. Huh? Why is it not working?

 

 

“I knew you’d be like this.” Taeyeon let out a low chuckle. “I trampled the brake in case of…emergency.

 

 

Then she pointed a gun at me.

 

 

“It’s either Shin Jae will die, or you will.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

I’m already here at our meeting place. I’m standing in front of the restaurant while holding a bouquet of roses.

 

 

Then a cab stopped at the other side of the road.

 

 

The cab that contains my princess.

 

 

As soon as the cab left, she spotted me. She immediately smiled as she ran towards me.

 

 

But she didn’t see a car coming.

 

 

And I saw how the car hit her fragile body.

 

 

“SHIN JAE!”

 

**

 

Theeeere it is. Heeeyyyy. How was it? Hope you comment your thoughts ^^

 

Next chapter's the last, then Epilogue!

 

Thank you everyone. *huuuuugs* <3