Revenge

Another ShinJaeRella Story

REVENGEEEE

 

**

 

 

Jung Hae’s POV

 

 

I went to meet someone with my twin sister. I looked up at the sky. Ah, the weather’s nice and today seems to be good.

 

 

To plan for revenge. Smirks.

 

 

“Yah, what took you so long?” My sister asked her. Seriously we’ve been waiting for two hours.

 

“Shut up, Jung Ri. Or I’ll rip your mouth.”

 

“Woah, hold on. You’re talking like you’re on drugs.”

 

“Jung Ri,” I scolded my sister. “We’ve been coordinating with Taeyeon since she left. And now that she’s back, we better listen to her more.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “Fine.”

 

“Your sister’s words are splendid, Jung Ri.” Taeyeon let out a low chuckle. “You should…listen to her more.”

 

 

Goosebumps.

 

 

“Why did you call us?”

 

“You have another trick under your sleeve, am I right?”

 

Taeyeon smirked. “You know me, girls. I don’t join the combat unarmed.” She tapped the table with her fingers. Why do I feel something wrong? “As much as I want to do this one myself…” She looked at me. “But one of you needs to do it.” She looked away and smirked. Something’s not right…

 

“Need?” Jung Ri asked. Is she nervous?

 

“Mmm. I believe before I left I told you something important.” She turned her head towards me and our eyes met again. “What was that again, Jung Hae?”

 

Oh. My. God. “Y-You told us to do everything to make Shin Jae’s life a l-living hell.” Ack, why did I stammer? I’m here for revenge. Revenge. Revenge.

 

“That’s right, dear.” The way she said it…I feel uneasy about it. Then she reached out her hand and held my cheek. “But why are you stammering?” She let out a low chuckle again. Then her expression changed.

 

 

She glared at me, and then she slapped me. She ing slapped me.

 

 

“The thing I hate the most,” she said as she moved her hand away. “Is a traitor.

 

Jung Ri looked at me. “What did you do?”

 

Taeyeon answered for me. “Seems like your sister wanted to be friends with the enemy, Jung Ri.”

 

“I…I—“

 

“Jung Hae. Remember what she did to you. Shin Jae’s a traitor herself. She stole Jongdae away from you.” Suddenly I felt my anger rushing through my veins. She’s a traitor. Shin Jae’s a traitor.

 

“She’s evil.”

 

Taeyeon smirked at my statement. “That’s right. She’s our enemy, Jung Hae. You might think that what we’re doing is wrong but we’re just getting back what’s ours.” She paused. “As a punishment for your mistake, you’ll be the one to execute our plan.” She stood up. “Meet me here tomorrow, same time. I’ll tell you what you need to do.” She was about to leave when she remembered something. “Oh wait, you know how to drive right?” I nodded. She smirked again before speaking. “That’s good. See you tomorrow.” I felt goosebumps again.

 

 

Why did she ask me that? My head thought of all possible answers when a certain figure caught my attention.

 

 

Oh my God, is that Kim Jongdae staring at us?

 

 

No way. He can’t be here. Why would he be here? And besides, I think he didn’t hear us anyway.

 

 

I blinked to check if he was really there, but then he was gone the time I opened my eyes. I pushed my thoughts after that.

 

 

See you tomorrow, my dear stepsister.

 

 

**

 

After this, last two chapters + Epilogue!

 

Thank you everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee *huuuuuuuuuugs*