100 Days

Another ShinJaeRella Story

This chapter is actually posted already a long time ago. If you haven't read it, go and read. If you have, then it's fine as well :)

 

**

 

Shin Jae’s POV

 

 

Many months passed. Before we knew it, next week will be our 100th day together as a couple.

 

 

“I’m excited, princess. It’s been a long time, huh.” And he loves to call me princess.

 

“Didn’t realize it. So, I’ve got an early present for you.” He smiled at me, anticipating for it.

 

“Okay...what is it?”

 

“I’m going to sing a song for you.” He pouted. Maybe he expected it to be something tangible. I laughed at his face after seeing his reaction.

 

“Come on, Bacon. Hear me out.” Hey, singing your heart out isn’t a bad thing, right? Especially if the one you love is right in front of you.

 

“Okay, okay.”

 

 

I LOVE YOU SO - TONI GONZAGA (Toni is a singer here in PH, and this is one of her English songs. It's lovely, play it!)

 

 

 “Oh, boy I love you so. And I will never let you go.” He smiled at the lyrics. Well, I mean it. I really love him and I have no plans of letting him go.

 

“’Cause you mean everything to me. I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms forever.” I smiled, blushing because those are the things I’ve been meaning to say to him.

 

“I love you so. And I will never let you go. ‘Cause you know, you’re everything I want, everything I need, everything to me.” He clapped together with the song.

 

“I remember the first day, when love just came to me. It was the time when I met you.” He looked at me amusingly, because we both know that we hated each other the first time we met.

 

“It was love at first sight, when I got to know you better. I know for sure it’s more than what I’m singing.” I got to know him better, and that’s when I loved him. Every bit of him.

 

“Oh, boy I love you so. And I will never let you go. ‘Cause you mean, everything to me. I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms forever. I love you so. And I will never let you go. ‘Cause you know, you’re everything I want, everything I need, everything to me.” I held his hand, squeezing it tightly, letting him know that I’m sincere.”

 

“I can’t wait for the time when we’ll walk the aisle together, and when you say the words ‘I do’.” I blushed. I can’t wait for that day, when I’ll marry my Bacon.

 

“I love you more than you’ve ever imagined, and I feel that you love me as much as I do.” I sang these lyrics with all my heart, because it’s all I wanted and how I feel.

 

“I’m singing oh, boy I love you so. And I will never let you go. ‘Cause you mean, everything to me. I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms forever. I love you so. And I will never let you go. ‘Cause you know, you’re everything I want, everything I need, everything to me.” He smiled as he squeezed my hand tighter, as if he didn’t want to let me go.

 

“‘Cause you know, you’re everything I want, everything I need, everything to me.”

 

“‘Cause you know, you’re everything I want, everything I need, everything to me.”

 

“I love you too, princess.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. Nothing feels better than this.

 

 

I love you so, my bacon.

 

 

**

 

 

Finally, today is the 100th day of us. We decided to celebrate it later at night. He sent me a message, telling me that we’ll meet by the Han River. I got excited. I got money from my personal piggy bank to buy a new dress. And my gift for him is actually simple: a scarf. I knitted it for him, and I put BH <3 SJ at the back. And a small number 100 at the bottom, signifying our 100th day. I hope he’ll appreciate it.

 

 

I glanced at the clock and it’s 6:00 PM. Our meeting time is 7, and I decided to leave now for a little surprise to him.

 

 

I arrived at the meeting place at 6:48. Good. 12 minutes more, and my bacon will arrive. I sat down on a bench as I watched the view. It looks so romantic, just perfect for a couple celebrating their 100th day together. I blushed at my own thoughts. Seriously, when did I become this romantic?

 

 

5 minutes passed. 10. 15. 20. 30.

 

 

What’s taking him so long? Did something happen? Okay, maybe he just got stuck in the traffic. It’s Saturday today, and that’s normal.

 

 

35. 40. 60.

 

 

An hour already passed. Okay. Just a few minutes more. Today’s a special day, I wouldn’t want to ruin it.

 

 

I glanced at a couple just near me. They were stargazing. I remembered the time when Baekhyun told me that I’m his star. I feel the same way, too. I just thought of our happy moments together while waiting for him to arrive.

 

 

I glanced at my watch. It’s already 9 PM. Maybe something came up?

 

 

To: Bacon <3

 

Where are you? Did something happen? Hurry up! :)

 

 

I waited. 9:12. 9:17. 9:24. 9:48. It’s exactly two hours since I arrived. I checked my phone, and he still hasn’t replied.

 

 

10:00. 10:13. Still no sign of him.

 

 

A man passed by and saw me sitting coldly on the bench.

 

 

“It’s quite late, young miss. What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, sorry sir, I’m just waiting for someone.”

 

“Oh, okay. Your boyfriend?” I smiled.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay, good luck.” And he left after that.

 

 

I shivered at the sudden breeze. Before I knew it, it’s almost midnight. Midnight. 12:00. I remembered the time when it was his birthday. We danced together to a magical song, and the clock struck twelve after our first kiss together.

 

 

But this time, it didn’t bring me any luck.

 

 

I decided to go home since it looked like I’m waiting for nothing.

 

 

To: Bacon <3

 

Happy 100 days, bacon. I love you. :) <3

 

 

**

 

 

The next school day (Monday), I arrived at school with all the students shooting daggers at me like I’m someone stupid. I didn’t know how to react, until someone shouted,

 

 

“The BaekYeon couple is here!” My ears perked up. BaekYeon? What?

 

 

Everyone ran past me, and they all headed to the gates of the school. Two students walking hand in hand arrived. I recognized the both of them as they came nearer.

 

 

One is none other than Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

And the other one is my beloved boyfriend.

 

 

**

 

And how was it? Oh no, Kim Taeyeon is back! What do you think is the reason on why Baekhyun didn't go to Han River for their 100th day? Yes, that's it. That's why.

 

I don't hate Kim Taeyeon personally, though. I AM ACTUALLY A BIG SHIPPER OF BAEKYEON!!! But in this story......URRGGGHHH W)RQ@I)D@I$)@MQ!_!~

 

Okay. Enough with that. Hello to new subscribers! How is it so far? Enjoying yourselves? I hope you are ^^

 

Thank you to the people who upvoted and commented! I appreciate that very very much.

 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE SUPPORTING THIS! :) Of course. Saranghaeyoooo~