Love Will Find A Way

Another ShinJaeRella Story

MY REACTION AFTER WRITING: AHHHHHH~

 

 

And also, I want to thank chrldonr for the lovely poster. <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

**

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

What have I done?

 

 

What in the world have I done?

 

 

It took a few punches for me to realize that what I did was completely wrong.

 

 

I…I am a complete jerk.

 

 

What was I thinking in the first place?

 

 

. I was blinded by my fear. I was too afraid for Shin Jae to be hurt by Taeyeon when the truth is…

 

 

I’m the one who’s hurting her instead.

 

 

I sighed. Everything needs to be settled.

 

 

I’m the one who broke this in the first place. I’m the one who’s supposed to fix this.

 

 

I stood up from my place and walked a couple of steps when someone called my name.

 

 

“Baekkie!”

 

 

I recognized the nickname immediately.

 

 

I turned around and saw Taeyeon.

 

 

“Where have you been? Class is already over!”

 

Here goes nothing. “Taeng, listen. I need to tell you something important.” I saw her expression harden.

 

“Go on.”

 

“Taeng. I know that you’ve—we’ve been through a lot. We were separated before. We tried to work things out but fate didn’t give us a chance because we were separated again. And I think…” Have courage, Byun Baekhyun. “It’s better if we’re going to stay that way.”

 

She gasped. “What do you mean?”

 

“Let’s break up.”

 

She was silent for a while. And then, “I guess you really love her, huh?” She asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“I’m happy for you Baekkie,” she said with a smile. I knew it was sincere.

 

I hugged her in relief and delight. “Thank you for understanding. I thought…I thought you’ll—“

 

“Oh come on, Baekkie. I’m not on drugs anymore. In fact, I want to thank you for being honest with me.” She patted my shoulder as she let go of the hug. “What are you waiting for? Go find your Cinderella!” She winked and laughed. I smiled.

 

“Right.” I felt determination run through my veins. “I lost her once, I’m not gonna lose her again.”

 

 

Shin Jae’s POV

 

 

“Yoda.”

 

Chanyeol slammed his book on the desk. “What?! You’ve been calling me that for about 20 times. And you just repeat it again and again.” I laughed.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“What is it, really?”

 

“Well…”

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Shin Jae!”

 

“Oh, Jongdae!”

 

“Can I talk to you for a minute?”

 

“Hmm? Ok. What is it?”

 

“I know it sounds weird but can I ask you a very big favor?” He looks worried and nervous. Why?

 

“Hmm, it depends. What’s your favor, Jongdae?”

 

“If Baekhyun wants to reconcile with you, can you please trust him?” I stiffened at the mention of his name. What…

 

“J-Jongdae—“

 

“I know it sounds ridiculous, Shin Jae. But please…”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Chanyeol was silent and he placed his hand under his chin and his gaze fixed. He must be thinking really hard. “Shin Jae. Even if it’s against my will, I’m telling you to do it.”

 

“Do what?”

 

“Give him a chance, Shin Jae.” I was about to complain when he stopped me. “I know you’re mad at him and all, but deep inside your heart and mind, you want an explanation, right?” His words hit me. Of course. He didn’t say a single thing about it.

 

“Everyone makes mistakes, Shin Jae. Baekhyun is only a human, too. That’s why everyone deserves a second chance.” He smiled at me. “What do you think?”

 

 

I kept silent. Does he deserve another chance? I gave him a lot of chances already. Another one?

 

 

Suddenly all of our memories together flashed through my mind. The first time we met, the hardships we faced, and the happiest ones of them all during our relationship. I smiled at the thought of having more happy memories with Baekhyun. I don’t want to make those kind of memories with anybody else. Just him. Only him.

 

 

I can’t just let those memories fade just because of what’s happening right now, right?

 

 

“Shin Jae!”

 

 

That voice.

 

 

“Shin Jae. It’s me, Baekhyun.”

 

“I know…”

 

“Shin Jae. Listen to me. I know that what I did Is awfully wrong in every way…” then he suddenly kneeled in front of me. I saw his face. Were those…tears? “But will you give me a chance to explain everything?” He looked up. His tears are threatening to fall. “Please?” It was almost a whisper.

 

 

Why do I feel like he’s afraid to lose me again?

 

 

“O-Okay…” His tears fell. But not because of pain, it’s because of joy.

 

 

He stood up. And then he hugged me.

 

 

Oh how I miss these arms.

 

 

“Meet me at this restaurant tomorrow,” he handed me a small piece of paper. It includes the restaurant’s name, address, and how to get there. “Wear something nice. Let’s fix this mess and finally be happy, okay?” He wiped my tears.

 

 

I didn’t realize I was crying as well.

 

 

“Okay. Okay…”

 

 

You better not waste this chance, Byun Baekhyun. This is your last.

 

 

**

 

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO~

 

Hi! Ahhh. The story's nearing the end. Ahhhhhhh! 

 

So yes, love will find a way for both of them. But will they succeed in the last trial? *winks* That's all I'm going to say~yaha~

 

Thank you thank you thank you everyone <3 *huuuugs* hope you comment your thoughts and upvote too ^^ sml <3 *huuuugs again*