I'm Sorry, But I Love You pt.3

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

JB found Youngjae in their shared room, while Youngjae ignored his presence and continued fiddle around with his phone. "Youngjae can we talk about this, I didn't mean for what I said to come out the way I said it. You misunderstood what I meant to say, so can we talk this out please." Youngjae put his phone down and looked at JB with a look signaling for him to go on and indicating that JB had his attention. JB felt a rush of relief, happy  at the fact his boyfriend isn't like Jr. or Bambam and is not going to ignore him."Okay, so what I meant was not that you aren't mature enough and you don't know how to be in a relationship, but that I have more experience that you in dating and that I just know more about it than you since this isn't my first relationship unlike yourself. That doesn't mean your advice isn't good, but that my advice comes from experiences. So don't misunderstand. I love being in a relationship with you, I didn't mean for it to seem like. I think you're immature and that I don't want to be with you." "Hyung, it's not the fact that I think you don't want to be with me. It's the fact on how you view me in our relationship, that makes me angry" Youngjae sighed frustrated that he didn't misunderstand JB words. He really hoped he had misunderstood them and he was angry for no reason, because he doesn't want to argue with JB, but this isn't something he can just let slide.



 

"You know I was really hoping I misunderstood what you said hyung. I really hate arguing with you, but this isn't an issue I can just let go and we just move on from" Youngjae laughs emptily at himself. "You know hyung I was just telling Bambam the other day that he was overreacting and thinking about things that aren't even an issue, but it turns out he was right and maybe I was the one who was being ignorant. He said although he knows Jackson hyung loves him. He couldn't ignore the fact that their age difference might cause problems in their relationship and I told him that he was being irrational and only thinking pessimistically. Though I was the wrong one, I was being ignorant to the facts, logically he was right and I was the one thinking too idealistically. Hyung I understand that you are older and are the leader and I'm not saying that you have to treat me different than before because we are together now, but we are in a relationship. Yes it may be my first relationship, but I do know that we are suppose to trust and treat each others as equals in order for this to work, just because I love you doesn't mean we'll be perfect and have no problems." Youngjae sighed thinking that maybe he and JB rushed their relationship and ignored the fact that becoming boyfriends does change things. Jr. Hyung was right, loving each other is the easy part, the understanding each other and learning how to adapt to the changes is the hard part, Youngjae thought.



 

JB was getting worried at the silence and was wishing Youngjae would continue speaking, but after what he heard next he was certain the silence was better. " Hyung maybe we rushed going into our relationship, I think we should---" "NO!" JB yelled and rushed over to Youngjae kneeling beside him on their mat. "No Youngjae, we can work this out. I don't care about what happened or what I have to do. I'll do anything and everything to fix whatever our problem is. You-- just don't say we should break up, I love you and I want to be with you Youngjae. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you, I need you. I never knew how much I needed you in my life and how incomplete I was, til we got together. I thought that loving you and you being happy and safe was okay, but I was wrong and I want to be selfish because you're so perfect. I want you for myself. You said yes and that you love me and you can't take back your word. You made me fall in love with you and made it so my heart only beats for you, so you need to take responsibility for it. Even if you want to break up, I won't leave you I'll never leave you. So don't you dare say those words, never!" JB said breathing heavy after his speech, he somehow ending up yelling, out of frustration and panic. His eyes were teary and full of emotions as he looked at Youngjae.



 

Youngjae was shocked at the older's outburst and at a lost for words. He could feel JB emotions literally radiating off of his body, he was actually really touched by his boyfriend's words and he felt himself fall for the older all over again. Despite, the fact that all JB say was all unnecessary. Youngjae smiled and realized there was no way that he couldn’t have fallen for JB, it was absolutely impossible. JB looked confused at Youngjae's smile and the younger couldn’t believe how cute and clueless his boyfriend is. "Hyung you know I wasn't finished speaking, it's rude to cut people off" Youngjae said teasing his boyfriend. "Ahh well I ummm I didn't mean ummm.." "Anyways hyung as I was saying, I think we should've talked about any sorts of worries we had first and cleared it out of the way first and we could have avoided this" JB looked at his boyfriend and his face turned completely red in embarrassment, which just amused Youngjae even more. "Hyung listen I know you don't intentionally mean to hurt me and you probably have no idea why I got upset, but am not mad anymore. It's just that I got hurt at what you said and I acted a bit rash. I should have just talked to you about it, instead of getting angry. But as you said this is my first relationship and I do have a lot learning to do. I was frustrated by the fact that you think that because you're older that you know more automatically than me and it seem as if you don't respect me because I'm younger. I realize that isn't true, but what you say and do hyung comes off slightly commanding and domineering. I know you're use to your role as leader and I'm glad that you take good care of me and look after me, but I also want to do the same for you. I want to be reassured that you see our roles in the relationship as equal partners. I know you dated before, but they were girls and I'm not a girl. So you can't treat me the same as you treated your past relationships, it will only offend me and harm our relationship. I don't want to be angry at you and I want us to work and so talking and understanding one another will be key in maintaining our relationship. So even though I know it's hard for you to talk about yourself and feelings, I hope you can trust me hyung. I Love you so much and I really just hope you don't see me as a whining immature brat. That's the reason I never brought up the fact that I was worried about this happening before." Youngjae looked at JB with the big worried puppy eyes.



 

JB pulled Youngjae into his lap hugged him, Youngjae snuggled his face into the crook of JB neck and sighed in relief and comfort. He knew by his boyfriend's actions meant that there was no reason to think that JB would think that way about him. They both took a minute to revel in the warmth of each other.  JB placed his head on top of Youngjae and held him a bit tighter. "I'm sorry jae. I never intended to make you feel like that way and I also didn't realize the differences that we'd have going into a relationship. I didn't realize that I still use my leader complex, but it's true I did treat you as if we were still in a Hyung and dongsaeng relationship. I'm sorry that I hurt you, whether intentionally or unintentionally. I'm so sorry baby I love you. There's a big difference than when I dated girls. I'm sorry that I treated our relationship the same, I would be piss to if you started treating me as a girl and it would hurt me too. I didn't realize how hard it is to change into a different relationship, especially one where I love you so damn much. It makes a difference and I'm new to it too and I also have a long way to go before I can get the hang of it and become more conscious of your feelings. I do respect you and think of you as a guy. I also want this to work too, so please forgive if I mess up or do stupid and dumb things because most of the time it will probably be me trying to look cool in your eyes, but I promise I will work on not being so much of clumsy boyfriend. All I want is for us to be happy, I love so much Youngjae." "I love  you too, Hyung" Youngjae mumbled in JB neck as JB leans back a bit to see Youngjae's face and places a kiss on his lips.



 

In the living room Markjin were cuddling on the couch." Jinyoungie ~~~ how is your ankle?" "Ahh it's much better now, I don't even need my crutches anymore thank god it was so suffocating have to use those things all the time. I mean my ankle still irritates me sometimes, but it looks like in a couple more days I'll be as good as new" Jr. said as he moves from pouty lips to a cute happy smile as he spoke. Which only made it harder for Mark to actually pay attention to what Jr. was saying. But before Mark could make a move, yugyeom came out of the room from his nap and said "hyungs I can't believe you left me, I was so cold" as he pouted. Mark and Jr. Fanboyed at the maknae's cuteness. Mark pull down the big baby when he finally made his way over to the couple, the oldest squished the maknae in between the two of them. "Ahh mian Yugyeomie" Mark said as he hugged Yugyeom. "Aigo my poor gyeom gyeom ah let Hyung and I warm you back up" Jr. Says mimicking Mark's actions. Yugyeom happily invited his hyung's love and hugs. While Jackbam and 2jae make their ways into the living room. "EWWWWWW!!!" The Jackbam couple screeched making their presence and the 2 jae's couple presence known to the couch trio. "Leave them alone you two, you're just jealous" JB scolds the childish couple "Haha jealous me never I am the Wang Mandu and I have my baby Thai boy, nothing to be jealous of" "yeah JB Hyung there ain't nothing for us to be jealous of I mean look at us, Jackbam for the win" the 2 retort. JB just scoffs at them while Youngjae says, " I'm looking at you two and it so obvious why you're jealous, honestly do you really think Jr. Hyung wants to put up with both your egos" as he shakes his head. "Excuse me, I know for a fact that Jinyoung ah loves me" "yeah Youngjae Hyung if anyone is jealous it you and the fact that Jr. Hyung obviously adores me more than you".

Jr. looked on at the two couples in disbelief, things never change even if they get themselves boyfriend, they just pull them to their sides Jr. thinks to himself. "Whatever you guys it obvious who Jinyoungie loves more" Mark says interrupting their arguing since it was giving him a headache. "Anyways Jinyoung ah we should go a date with our big baby here since we  have the rest the week off and your foot is getting better" "ooooh can we” Yugyeom said excited at Mark's proposal. "Guys did you forget why we have off, I'm pretty sure JYP sajangnim is still very much upset with us" Jr. said.




 

Author Comments

Here's 2jae :).

Yay Yay! Everyone's happy and together,but are all still very much in trouble with JYP

Thanks for reading!

Keep subscribing and commenting