I'm Sorry, But I Love You (preview)

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

"Wow you guys are idiots" JB and yugyeom said to Markson who both still look lie they had a dark cloud over their heads."Gee thanks you guys are so helpful" Mark said sarcastically, while Jackson just stayed quiet not wanting to risk ending up with JB mad at him too.

"Why you know what Mark hyung your right we really are, it's good you noticed" Youngjae said ignoring the evident sarcasm in his hyung's voice. "JB hyung's is going to help you Mark hyung, make up with Jr. Hyung so I would've thought you'd be more thankful" "You are ?" Mark ask JB. "Am I now?" JB said to Youngjae "yes he will hyung and yes you will hyung, unless you want to end up like Mark hyung and by the way you should look more enthusiastic about it, seeing has your best friend is unhappy you should do everything in your power to make him happy, don't you think?" JB sighed, he knew Youngjae was right although he rather be spending time with his new boyfriend, rather than helping out Mark, he forgot about his best friend's feelings and he would push aside anything at anytime if it meant making Jr. better.

"Okay Mark hyung I'll help you, but I'm doing it for Jinyoungie not you" Mark visibly brightened and he hugged Youngjae. "Thank you Youngjae ah" Mark said "excuse I am about a 101℅ sure that I'm helping you, yet Youngjae ah is getting all the thanks" JB said getting ignored by everyone. Aish ungrateful brat, I ought to leave him and let him fix his own problem. Okay calm down jaebum your going to help him for Jinyoungie because a unhappy jinyoungie is an unhappy world, JB said to himself.

"WOW! That's so great for your Mark hyung, you obviously are more important to help. Even though your the reason why both Jr. Ah and Bambam ah are mad" said Jackson irritated that he is still in a mess, yet JB and Youngjae are willing to help Mark and not him. "Oh don't be so dramatic hyung, while JB is helping with Markjin. I will help reconcile Jackbam, a sulky and moody Thai baby is a as bad as a unhappy Jr. Hyung" said Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

Author Comment

Sorry its been a while, but school is always a stress. I was suppose to be updating a chapter Today but obviously technology is against me today I actually had written two updates for today but my computer went and crash and aaf saldy did not save it. But luckily I'm off tomorrow so I'll rewrite it and update tomorrow cause I can't remember it all. So here is the part that didn't get erased. So think of it as teaser, thanks again for the support and I will update the full chapter tomorrow this time I'll write it on my lab top first,instead of on aaf so no more mishaps. Though I will try to update as much as possible this week.