Love Is The Main Cause For War.

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Got7's first stop of their schedule was a photoshoot, so all the members went into the dressing room to get their hair and makeup done before they started shooting. Mark saw this as his chance to finally separate Jr. and Yugyeom. Mark walks up to the hair and makeup stylists saying that Yugyeom and Jackson would go first, that way Yugyeom would be forced to leaving Jr. side without dragging Jr. with him. Mark considered this a total selfless act, because obviously Yugyeom is suffocating Jr. and being the nice hyung he is, he is  just allowing for Jr. to have an chance to breathe. Because being the nice and caring person Jr. is, he could never deny Yugyeom requests, Mark is definitely not doing this because he is scared that Jr. actually wants to be all lovey dovey with the maknae and give him all his attention.Well at least that what Mark wants to believe, it doesn't really matter if he lies to himself anyways. "Aww can Jinyoung hyung come get his hair and makeup done with me" Yugyeom whines to the stylist noonas with aegyo and they caved into his cuteness, but before they could reassure the maknae. Mark jumped in and said " Ah he can't Jackson is getting his makeup and hair done now too". But much to Mark's disappointment and Yugyeom's Happiness, Jackson heard and said " No Jinyoung can take my place". There is no way i'm leaving JB and Bambam alone and giving JB anymore chances to steal Bambam's love and affection, Jackson though as he hurried to over to the Thai boy in anger, seeing the leader's arm around Bambam's waist securely.


 

"oh great let's go hyung"  Yugyeom says as he pulls Jr. along, but not before Jr. saw a look of disappointment flash across Mark's face. Ahh so he planned for Yugyeom and Jackson to go first, Jr. thought. But quickly turned his attention back to Yugyeom, trying to stay on the task of comforting the maknae in whatever problem he is having. Though it was proving to hard for Jr. to give all his undevoted attention to Yugyeom, when in the back of his mind he is sees Mark's disappointed face, but he tries to shake off the image. Mark on the other hand grumpily walks over to the rest of the members, after Yugyeom dragged Jr. away. He sits down abruptly next to Jackson surprising the latter, at the force Mark dropped himself onto the couch with. Also halting Jackson from the intense glares he was sending JB's direction, because Bambam may or may not be sitting in JB lap with JB's hands on thai boy's thighs, which may or may not be leading Jackson to be having violent thoughts of severing off JB's hands. "What's your problem?" Jackson asked annoyed that Mark interrupted his violent thoughts, not realizing he spoke in chinese. Which he only does if he is really angry or annoyed. " You! Your my problem I can't believe you let Jinyoung take your place, now he's going to be all affectionate with the maknae" Mark replied equally annoyed in chinese and slapping Jackson arm hard.

"Owwww what the hell man! anyway i'm mad at you too, because since I have been busy helping you with Jinyoung., I didn't even realize JB trying to steal my Bambam right from under my nose" Jackson replied back in Chinese, returning Mark's hit.  "Ugh can you guys stop being so loud over there" said Bambam annoyed that he had to wake up to Markson and he was even more pissed off that they were speaking chinese because it makes them look so intimate with each other to anyone else who sees them. The fact that they could speak in english, but choose not to pissed him off even more because if they spoke english he would understand them at least. Which would of made the convo seem much less intimate, seeing as then it wouldn't be only the two of them that understood. Bambam still being in JB's lap, woke JB be up by his movements, JB noticed Bambam's irritation and jokingly said "yeah Jackson and Mark hyung! keep it down me and my aegi ah are trying to rest" as rubbed his head into the nape of the younger's neck, causing Bambam to blush, Jackson to get angry, Youngjae to look even more sad, and Mark to fake gag at his cheesiness.


 

At that time Jr. and Yugyeom had finished there makeup and hair and went over to the group with Yugyeom hanging onto Jr. back like a koala. "Mark and Jackson hyungs it your turn" Yugyeom said not noticing the tension between all the members. Jr. saw the sadness on Youngjae's face and unlatched Yugyeom from his back, Yugyeom pouted a little. While Mark on the other hand internally cheered, but quickly stopped seeing as Jr. only unlatched Yugyeom from his back, so he can go hug Youngjae. Jr. surprised everyone when he kissed Youngjae's forehead and dragged him outside of dressing room away from the rest of them. Yugyeom recovered the fastest after realizing Jr.'s intentions because he did the same to thing to Yugyeom when they had to get their hair and makeup done. Remembering back to when they were getting the hair done, after they finished all their styling Jr. had pulled Yugyeom aside and asked what was wrong that he never usually acts this clingy towards him, not that he minded. He said he is always willingly to give Yugyeom any affection he needed. Hearing his hyung's words and the concerned laced in them Yugyeom started to tear up as his hyung held him. Yugyeom spilt out all his concerns and how recently he was reading the comments the haters say online, saying how he’s the useless member and he doesn't fulfill any role, not even the maknae role and that Bambam is better for that position anyway. So explained to his hyung why he changed his behavior and why he keep clinging to him, because the only thing that made him feel safe and loved was Jr. hugs and affection. Jr. told him that he will always be there for him if he needed anything and that he doesn't have to change anything because he love Yugyeom for his personality and the fact that Yugyeom is the way he is, that he doesn't need to change for anyone to like him because if they didn't love Yugyeom for himself they didn't matter and don't deserve his attention. Yugyeom smiled fondly remembering his hyung's words and decided not to follow him and cling to him because Youngjae probably needed Jr.'s attention more than him at the moment and he's okay with that. Thanks Jinyoung hyung, Yugyeom thinks he'll be okay now, he loves how Jr. knows just what to say to make everything better. That's why he doesn't worry about Youngjae, because he knows Jr. know exactly what to say to help Youngjae too. So instead Yugyeom reminds Mark and Jackson it's their turn and goes to play a game on his phone.


 

Meanwhile, outside Jr. leads Youngjae to the bathroom and locks the door "Hyung what are you doing?" Youngjae asks in confusion at Jr.'s sudden actions. All Jr. does is hug Youngjae and says "it's alright, you can cry" "hyung what ar-" but Jr. cuts him off " I know you are hurting watching Bambam and JB, it's okay I understand, I know you love JB hyung, Youngjae ah I understand it's okay you can cry" and Youngjae finally understand what's going on and starts sobbing in frustration "It's not okay and it's not alright hyung, you don't understand and you never will know how I feel" Youngjae yells at Jr. as he sobs, and he sobs more when he realizes he just yelled at his favorite hyung, that was only trying to help him and now he probably hates him. Jr. just hugs Youngjae tighter " I know and I understand all too well Youngjae ah, you feel abandoned and unimportant now that JB has stopped showing you the affection you've grown accustom too. You feel your chest tighten every time you see them together, you can't help but wish you were in Bambam spot because all this time you were positive that it was your position and only yours, you wanna scream and tell them stop every time they are showing each other affection. You doubt yourself wondering what is that you don't have that Bambam does and why doesn't JB hyung want you anymore?" Jr. says as he hugs Youngjae and feels himself tear up a bit, because he know all too well what Youngjae is going through. "Hyung how do you know?" " because that how I felt when I saw Markson" Jr. said bitterly "hyung i-i-i didn't know" Youngjae says sobbing because his hyung has been hurting more than him and he didn't even notice, but his hyung noticed him. "It's okay Youngjae ah don't worry about me, just cry it out and let it all out, i'm right here and i'm not going anywhere" and the stayed like that for 30 mins until Youngjae couldn't cry anymore. "How are you feeling Youngjae ah" " stupid for crying so much, but I feel better, lighter, thanks to you hyung I don't feel so alone" Youngjae says holding on tighter to Jr. "hyung i'm sorry, here i am being a baby. While you were suffering all this time watching Mark hyung with Jackson hyung, i'm a bad dongsaeng I didn't even notice" "no your an amazing dongsaeng, you're hurting but still have time to worry about me. Thank you Youngjae ah, but don't worry about me i'm fine. You're amazing don't ever doubt yourself. Whenever you need to be reassured the your the best and anyone would be lucky to have you, just come to hyung and I give you'll those words that JB hyung is too stubborn to tell you" " Thanks hyung. I love you" Youngjae says still hugging his hyung. Until he processes the last part of what his hyung said "what do you mean too stubborn" "ahh let's clean you up and go, it's probably your turn to get ready" Jr. says changing the topic, because it wasn't his place to tell Youngjae JB's feelings, that's JB's job. Though he really wished his best friend would get over his fear, pride, or whatever the hell it was stopping himself from confessing his obvious love for Youngjae, because it was only hurting both JB and Youngjae.

 

 

After Jr. helped Youngjae wash away any evidence in his face that showed he had been crying, they walked back to the dressing room, but before they reached the door they heard yelling and they rushed to open the door only to see both Jackson and JB with blood on their face and the two maknaes holding back JB and Mark holding back Jackson. Before Jr. and Youngjae could even ask or process what the hell was going on, their managers came in to see what was all the yelling for and were shocked and furious at the sight they found " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?" the managers yelled.













 

Author Comment

 

Ahhh poor youngjae 😢. But Jackson and JB what the hell are you two doing ?

I really feel bad leaving that cliff hanger, so i'll try to write the 6th chapter today.

hopefully it will be done in time. Thanks for reading and I appreciate the comments, so if you have time leave some comments telling me what you think.

I love all you readers and subscribers, thanks for the support!