Locked In With Nowhere To Hide pt.4

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Mark stared at Jr. all his previous fury gone, his face went totally blank. Right now Jr. was the last person he wanted to see. His hair was all tousled and messy, his eyes red, swollen, and blotchy, and voice all hoarse and scratchy. He looked like a complete mess and probably was showing how weak and broken he was, Mark really didn't want Jr. to see him in this condition. However, he also knew all he wanted was Jr. to hug him and fix him because Jr. is the only one who can. Jr. looked at Mark in more fear than when he heard his vicious tone from earlier, because he rather Mark be mad than look so broken, especially if he was the cause of it. Jr. push down the knot he felt forming in his throat and said "Hyung I brought you some food, I made your favorites." Mark just continued to stare at Jr. in silence he realized that as much as he wants Jr. to fix him, he can't because Jr. doesn't like him that way nor does he even care for him at all anymore so he just replies " I'm not hungry" as he tried to close his room door.

But Jr. stopped the door from closing with his feet, but he forgot he was on crutches and fell forward and Mark instinctively caught him before he fell and hurt himself. Jr. looked up from Mark chest "hyung please eat something I don't want you to get sick please"Jr. pleaded desperately with worry as he clutched onto Mark's shirt, even falling Jr. managed to save the food. Mark looked at Jr. in shock first from finally noticing his use of crutches and worried about if he is alright. The second shock came from hearing the worry and concern in Jr.'s voice, Jinyoung still cared about him Mark thought and that was enough to get his heart beating erratically in his chest.



 

Mark helped Jr. up and handed him his crutches and took the lunch Jr. had in a bag, and walked into his room leaving Jr. at the open door. Jr. took that as a sign for him to come in if he wanted, so he did and he closed the door behind him as he walked in. Mark sat down by his bed and Jr. followed him, Jr. took the bag of food from Mark and began to unpack it, setting it up for Mark to eat. Mark looked at Jr. in silence as he set out the food for him to eat. Mark noticed that there was enough food for two and he could feel his heart swell and his inside warm up, because Jr. had planned to stay with him and not got back to the rest of the members, he was just going to eat with him alone. That made Mark feel special and happy, to know that Jr. still cared for him and didn't completely forget him. They both ate in silence and Mark didn't realized how hungry he had been, since he didn't eat at all yesterday and wolfed down all of Jr's food deliciously. They both finished and Jr. packed back all the dirty dishes and utensils back in the bag and got up. Mark worried as he saw Jr. reach for his crutches and made motions of leaving. That utterly terrified Mark and without thinking he grabbed Jr's crutches and moved it out of Jr.'s grasps. Jr. was very puzzled at Mark's actions " Hyung can you give me my crutches" "No, You can't leave" Mark said obstinately. " Mark hyung give me my crutches" Jr. said again this time with his face hardening and Mark faltered and didn't want to make Jr. angry, so he give Jr. his crutches and looked down sadly at his lap as Jr. picked up the bag and got up. Mark heard Jr. leaving or so he thought, he heard the bag being placed down somewhere else, so he decided to look up. He saw Jr. place the bag on the table and then make his way back to Mark and bed. Jr. just sat back down on the bed, mimicking Mark's crossed leg sitting form, directly in front of the older.

Mark looked at Jr. and said " y-yo-you aren't leaving?" "no why would I leave hyung?" "But, you.... your face... you changed visibly when I asked you not to leave." Mark said in a small, insecure tone. "That's because you asked me not to leave hyung. How could you ever think i'd leave when you're in this kind of state hyung, especially when i'm the one who caused it." Jr. said as he Mark cheek softly, Jr. really missed being so close and so intimate with his hyung, all this time away emotionally and skinship wise from Mark made him only miss his beloved hyung more, even if Mark hurt him, he couldn't help but love Mark even more than before. Mark gasped when he heard Jr.'s words and his soft touch, he felt tears well up in his eyes. He missed Jr. so much, he missed Jr.'s attention that made him feel like the most important person in the world, he missed Jr.'s touches that set his skin on fire, he missed Jr.'s affection that made him feel so loved and secure, and he missed Jr. in general, he never use to worry about Jr. giving all his attention to the other members, because Jr. made sure that Mark got the most of his attention. That was up until Mark and his dumb plan, and Mark wants nothing more than to go back and stop himself from listen to Jackson's ridiculous plan, because he misses him and Jr.'s relationship from before even if Jr. didn't feel the same, he was always by Mark side.



 

Mark overwhelmed with emotions finally broke down and hugged the boy sitting in front of him, he clung to him as if he would slip away at any second and he sobbed into Jr's chest. Jr.'s heart hurt at the site and hugged Mark back with the same amount of force, as he rested his head on Mark's and rubbed Mark's back whispering in Mark's ear "it's okay, it's okay i'm here and i'm not leaving, I'm right here for you, you can keep crying and i'll still be here for you for as long as you need me" and it sent chills up Mark's spine. Mark and Jr. stayed in the same position until Mark and his tears calmed down. When they finally did, Mark lifted his face from Jr.'s chest and stared directly into Jr's face. Mark cupped Jr.'s face with both hands and said " Jinyoung ah i'm so sorry I never meant to hurt Yugyeom ah, I felt bad about it the second he fell. I didn't mean to push him so harshly, I was just frustrated and worried about your condition and wanted to make sure you were okay. Yugyeom ah kept getting in the way saying he'll take care of you and I felt so annoyed because no one ever dared to tell me that before because it has always been me and you, and everyone knew that i'd be the you'd prefer to see more before, but that's changed recently. I felt jealous that it is no longer that way anymore and I let my emotions get in the way of thinking properly and hurt Yugyeom ah, i'm so sorry." "it's okay hyung. I completely overreacted and talked to you very disrespectfully and I hurt you. I never meant to do that Hyung i'm sorry for hurting your feelings and overreacting when it was obviously an accident. I was too harsh and I regret saying those words to you. I know the person you are and how kind, caring, and amazing that person is.He would never intentionally hurt anyone." " ani Jinyoung ah it is my fault, all of it I have been acting stupid this whole month treating you harshly and coldly, when you didn't deserve any of it and it is my fault that I am this way. I have been frustrated and I took it out wrongly on you and Yugyeom. I don't deserve it but please forgive me Jinyoung ah, I miss us and how we use to be I just wanna go back to that please. I can't stand being this way with each other anymore and I don't know if i can take it anymore." Mark said desperately as if his life was on the line. Jr. just stared at him in awe, Jr. felt so bad that Mark has been so wrecked and he didn't do anything to help him. "Hyung I miss too I forgive you, hyung if you could forgive" Jr said hold Mark tightly.

Mark returned the hug and buried his face into Jr.'s neck and said " Thank you Jinyoung ah, but you don't need to be sorry you did nothing wrong" Mark thought how Jr. didn't do anything and didn't know anything about his stupid plan, so he shouldn't be sorry. While Jr. thought about how he still needs to tell Mark the truth about everything and then he would realize why he was sorry, but he couldn't do it now, he had to do with the other members that way they can all let go of all their secrets from each other and finally move on from all this drama that is tearing them apart.



 

Jr. pulled out of his embrace with Mark and looked at him in his face "Hyung as much as I want to stay like this we can't, I need to call a meeting we need to work out all this tension in the group before we all fall apart" Mark nodded in agreement they all need to fix things. So Mark got up and helped Jr. on to his crutches and they both made their way to the other members.

They met  all the members finishing up their breakfast chatting happily with each other, Yugyeom looked up and saw his hyungs and said  " Jr. hyung guess what JB hyung and Jackson hyung made up" but then he noticed Mark's appearance " Mark hyung are you okay?" looking at Mark's bloodshot eyes and devilish appearance " i'm fine Yugyeom ah, but I also want to apologize, I didn't mean to hurt you i'm sorry" "it's okay Hyung, I knew you didn't mean it I forgave you the second it happened." "thanks Yugyeom ah" Mark says as he goes over to hug the maknae. But then Yugyeom looked at Jr. and Mark and asked " So does this mean that you and Jr. hyung fixed your problem?" "yes" Mark replies but Jr. interrupts him saying"no", shocking everyone including Mark ."But.. but jinyoung ah i thought-" but Jr. cuts Mark off before he finished " we didn't fix everything yet, actually I need to talk to all of you guys in order to work out our problems, so if you and Mark hyung could sit down." Jr. said. Mark and Yugyeom sat down at the table with everyone else. "Jr. ah what is this about?" asked JB and everyone else nodding along curious about what Jr. needs to say.






 

Author Comment

 

You thought it would all be over like that, nope more drama to come they still need to fix out all their issues.

I will update again later at around 9 or 10

Keep subscribing and commenting!