The Truth Will Set You Free pt.1

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jr. stared at all of s and took a deep breathe before he talked, he was kind of nervous telling all the members his feelings, that he usually keeps to himself. Especially since he was about to not only confess his love for Mark in front of him, but all s too. Although he knows Mark loves him, it is very scary for him to tell all his feelings so openly to the members. But, he knows he needs to in order for the group to be able to do the same. then they could finally start working on their issues. Mark notices his hesitance and says "it's okay Jinyoung ah you don't have to tell us if it's too difficult" he was worried, he has never seen Jr. act like this, the same for the rest of the members, but Jr. shook his head "no, I have to do this. Jr. started "Okay guys I know we've all been under stress and we all have our own problems. I’ve tried to respect all of your privacies and keep all of my knowledge on what is bothering you all to myself. Hoping you guys will be able to fix them yourselves, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I know you guys don't want to confront your feelings and some of you made promises to keep them a secret. Some of you don't know I know your hidden feelings , but we all really need to let them out in order to move on from this crisis we are having, because we are all acting crazy." Everyone worried wondering what Jr. could be talking about, except for Bambam and Youngjae. Who knew that Jr. knows about their inner feelings. They both yell " No you can't! you promised!" causing the rest of the members to look at them wonder what is going on.

"I know I promised, but I also promised I'd never do anything to hurt you. I'd help you and fix you whenever you needed it, so just trust me. I know what I am doing i'd never throw out your feels so easily, without the certainty of knowing you'll be okay afterwards okay? So trust me." Jr. says to Bambam and Youngjae who just look at their hyung and nod, they trust him not to do anything deliberately to hurt them.



 

"Okay good, This pass week has been crazy and everyone seems to be falling apart out of nowhere. When actually it's been a long time we've all been unhappy and hurting. First off Mark hyung, I know I said I forgive and I do, but I also asked you to forgive me and you said that I don't need to be sorry. That's not true, because you don't know that I have been intentionally avoiding, not because you've been acting cold and harsh to me this past month. But, because I found out last week about yours and Jackson hyung's stupid plan to get me jealous." Jr. sai. Mark and Jackson looked shocked and scared, while the others look confused not really know what Jr. is talking about, "Jinyoung ah I-i-i" Mark couldn't even speak properly he was so sorry towards Jinyoung and felt horrible. While Jackson wasn't any better than him "Jinyoung ah i am so sorry I didn't .... I mean i just wanted to... I"  Jackson tried to explain he only had good intentions. But Jr. cut them both off " it's okay I have forgiven you both. At first I didn't and I had decided to teach you both a lesson and give you a taste of the hell I felt over the past month watching you guys touch each other, kiss and do all kind of skinship, only for Mark to push me aside coldly. I felt hurt, unworthy, and insecure. I hadn't felt any of those emotions since I debuted in JJ Project, before I learned to deal with the haters. When I found out you guys were just playing with my feelings in order for me to confess my love for Mark. I felt betrayed by two of the most important and trusted people in my life. It hurt that you guys would do that to me and not even realize how much you hurt me by doing it. That I neglected Mark hyung hoping maybe he'd realize how I felt, but I ended up feeling bad  seeing how I hurt hyung. I only realized yesterday how bad I was being, because I was doing the same thing to him. I didn't get any comfort from hurting him because I love him so much it hurts me to see him in pain. I'm so sorry Mark hyung" Jr. said sobbing and breaking down and everyone was scared, because no one has ever seen him break down. He has always been the rock for the group. Everyone teared up at seeing him like this. Especially Mark and Jackson, because they cause him to be like this and they felt like scum for making Jr. feel so broken and hurt and not even realizing it.



 

They tried to get up and comfort the sobbing Jr. but he just said "No i'm not finished, Because I was so blinded by hurt and jealousy of Markson the month, I didn't realized the other things going on in the group until recently. I only noticed a couple days ago when we were going to the photoshoot how head over heels in love Jackson hyung was with Bambam ah. Which if I knew earlier, would've of save both me and Bambam a lot of grief. If I had known, I wouldn't have been tearing myself up over Mark hyung not loving me  and not be good enough, like Jackson hyung. Bambam wouldn't have felt the same way either, because he is in love with Jackson hyung. It led to so many  misunderstandings like a snowball effect. It caused Bambam to cling to JB hyung, which caused Jackson Hyung and Youngjae ah to be jealous. Because Youngjae is completely and hopelessly in love with JB Hyung. But JB only was feeling bad for being hard on Bambam and explained to him why he was so hard on him and that he'll try to be a better leader and hyung. Which caused Bambam to confine in JB hyung that he is in love Jackson Hyung and he that he was so hurt by Jackson.  Being the  reason why he clings to me and acts childishly. So JB hyung confined in Bambam that he loves youngjae. So they bonded over their secrets and became affectionate with one another. Which led to the fight between JB and Jackson hyungs.


 

I thought that we'd all be able to be fine. If I just helped you all out individually. But I'm a horrible umma, I knew all these things and just let everything get out of hand, making everyone suffer, because I made bad decisions and now we are all broken. I'm so so sorry can you all forgive me?" Jr. finally finished. He ending up wobbling so badly, and he fell to the floor in a state of complete mental anguish, all the emotions he so desperately tried to hide finally came out and overcame him. All the members were shocked and guilty, Jr. has been holding so much in for them all. Hurting and taking on all their struggles, no one ever thought of what he went through. Mark first got up and picked Jr. up from the floor bridal style and carried the harshly sobbing boy to his room. Mark placed Jr. on his bed and Jr. turned to Mark and said "Hyung i'm so so sorry! I was hurt by what you did. Yet I did the same exact thing to you, knowing how much it would hurt, I was wrong. But I love so much hyung, so much. It hurt me to think that you don't feel the same or that i'm just a nuisance to you. I want you to know how much you are wanted and perfect are to me. I hated seeing you hurt, I never meant to do that to you. I'm sorry!" Jr. continued to weep and Mark just pulled him into his chest.

Mark was so touched by Jr.'s words, he couldn't believe how dumb and insensitive he has been. He hurt the one person he swore to protect,  he made Jr. have a completely utter breakdown. He made Jr. feel less than the amazing and perfect angel he is, but now he has to fix it. Jinyoung loved him and cared for him some much.  The younger was so utterly perfect in fixing him when he had his breakdown. Mark had to be able to return the favor. Mark took Jr's face into his hands and wiped his tears. Then out of nowhere capture Jr.’s lips in his own, Jr. froze and stopped sobbing. Jr. was so shocked, he barely registered what happened before Mark pulled away. "You you you kissed me." Jr. said in a confused haze " yes, I needed you to stop crying" Mark replied seeing a flash of sadness cross Jr. face after he said that. " you were hysterical ,I needed to stop you from crying so I could tell you how much I love you and do this".  Mark said as he kissed Jr. once again ,but this time with more passion and feeling as if he is trying to express every ounce of love he feels for Jr. through this kiss. After getting over the initial shock Jr. started to kiss him back just as forcefully and wrapped his hands into Mark's hair. Mark bit Jr.'s lip and Jr. gasped allowing Mark to take the chance to slip his tongue in the other's mouth as he pushed Jr. down, with his back into the bed and straddled the younger. Jr. and Mark fought over dominance neither of them conceding. Until Mark needed to break the kiss in order to breathe.


 

Mark rested his head on Jr.'s forehead "Jinyoung ah I never meant to hurt you, I love you so much  I can't bare it. It kills me to see you so broken. It hurts me just as much and more because I caused you to be like this and it all me and Jackson's fault that all this happened. So please don't blame yourself okay? You do so much and we all haven't gone crazy yet because of you, but you baby us all so much we have taken you for granted. We all don't forgive you because you have done nothing to be forgiven for." Mark said staring straight down into Jr's eyes and Jr. never felt so loved and safe. "Thank you Hyung for loving me, I really can't believe I finally get to have your heart like you have mine" "Jinyoung it's always been yours, forever and always" Jr. looked at Mark and then pulled him back down in a kiss. They were in another deadlock match for dominance only for Jr. this time to pull away " wait a minute hyung, we need to go back to the others they still have to straighten out their issues"  "they can *kiss* work it *kiss* out *kiss* for *kiss* them *kiss* selves" Mark says in between kissing Jr. "But-" Jr. says before Mark cuts him off "anyways we still have an issue to work out ourselves. Plus,.they are all big boys and they can take care of their own problems" "I guess you're right hyung, hey wait a minute what do we still need to work out?".


 

"The fact that I get very jealous and possessive when your with anyone else" Jr. laughs at Mark thinking about how true that statement is remembering back to the van and how Mark growled at Jr. and Yugyeom. "And what do you want me to do about that, I can't just ignore everyone else for you hyung" "I know that's why I figured out a great way, that we can both deal with" "hmmm oh really and what will that be?" "Park Jinyoung will you do me the honor and give me the privilege of being my boyfriend" Jr. looked at Mark in silence and Mark was worrying seeing that Jr. wasn't replying. Jr. flipped their position so that Mark was back against the bed and Jr. straddled him. Jr. leaned down a couple centimeters away from Mark's lips and said "you didn't even need to ask" and then restarted  back their fight for dominance.










 

Author Comment

Oh thank god! Markjin! Praise the lord they are together.

Now time for JackBam and 2jae to fix their issues, will they be able to do it without Jinyoung's help?

oh well we have to wait and see

Thanks for reading and keep subscribing and commenting!