I'm Sorry, But I Love You pt. 1

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

"Are you sure this is going to work Youngjae ah" Jackson said worriedly to the younger. "Trust me Jackson hyung it will definitely work" Youngjae said "it's not too simple though? i mean i'm just apologizing to Bambam ah and explaining to him why I said that. He wouldn't listening to me before, why would that even work now" "hyung trust me he is mad at you because he thinks that you don't respect your relationship and don't think about his feelings. All you need to do is reassure him and talk this out, because there is something bigger bothering him and he needs to tell you it himself, it isn't my place to tell you." Youngjae said empathically to Jackson "That's your advice to him Youngjae ah, Jackson you're better off joining me and Mark, because there is no way that is going to win back Bambam ah" JB said. "Excuse me hyung, but I know Bambam ah better and I know why he is upset and I know for a fact that this will work, you on the other. Really flowers, chocolates, and a teddy bear? Honestly I only asked you to help Mark hyung because I thought you'd know Jr. hyung better than me. But if that's what you think will win Jr.hyung over, you must not even know him at all." Youngjae told his boyfriend calmly slightly offended that JB is just dismissing his thoughts and knowledge so effortlessly. "Excuse me Youngjae ah I think i'd know my best friend better than you, plus hyung is more experienced than you, so i'd think you should just follow me" JB said patronizingly to his boyfriend. "yes, hyung you may have more experience than me but Jr. hyung isn't a girl, you can't just think that patronizing him and treating him as if he is a girl and pacifying his feeling with things would actually work. If anything it would just annoy him even more." Youngjae replied back heatedly, getting irritated by his boyfriends ignorance. "Jaejae ah trust hyung, you're too young to understand how relationships should be handled, okay? Don't stress yourself out over it hyung will take care of everything." Youngjae was furious at this point he couldn't believe JB, how could he just dismiss Bambam's, Jr.'s, and his own feelings just because of age. He knew exactly why the other two were mad at their boyfriends and he thought his own boyfriend was wiser, but it looks like he is in the same exact boat as Mark and Jackson. "Okay fine hyung you're right you know best, you help Mark and Jackson hyungs, let me know how that goes for you guys. Since i'm too young to understand relationships. Why don't you, while you're at it find someone who is old enough to understand a relationship and date them because i'm obviously too immature." Youngjae said as he left to his room.

"Good Youngjae of course hyung is right -- wahh wait a minute Youngjae that’s not what I meant hold on come back." JB said only now just realizing what his boyfriend said.


 

"Wow nice going JB ah, you definitely know what you're doing" Mark said sarcastically, rethinking if he should actually be listening to him, but before JB or him could even say anything Jr. came into the living room. "yah IM JAEBUM and WANG JACKSON why is it that two of the maknaes calling me upset and sad" Jr. yelled loudly, clearly upset and annoyed. The hyung line was stunned by Jr.'s outburst and informal speech, Jr. looked over to the two he called out to. Only to be blocked by Mark, Mark cleared his throat "Jinyoung ah, I'm really sorry. I was wrong and acted immaturely, but please forgive i'm sorry. It's just that you drive me crazy and I can't control myself, I really love you" Mark said desperately handing out the flowers, chocolates, and teddy bear to him. Jr. looked at Mark with a straight face. "Why are you sorry?" Jr. asked with the same straight face,"huh?" Mark said confused. "Why are you sorry? What did you do wrong? Why are you apologizing to me?" Jr. said clarifying his previous question. "Uhhh well I uh I mean i'm sorry for making you upset" "So in other words, you don't know why you're wrong or if you're wrong at all?" "Uhh i uh uh" "So you're not really sincerely apologizing and you have no idea why i'm upset and you're giving me gifts to pacify me? I'm not a girl Mark and you can just give me things so I won't be angry or upset." Jr. says with the same straight face, but sighing. Jr. turned away from his boyfriend and back to his original targets of his frustrations. "You two go and act as if your mature and talk to your boyfriends, because if I get anymore sad calls from them. I will make sure you repent for your actions in a more painful way" Jr. said letting his satoori slip out, while glaring at the two. They both just gulped and rush to their boyfriend very much scared of Jr. at the moment because he doesn't let his satoori slip unless he is really pissed off.



 

Jr. calmed himself before turning his attention back to Mark, " I was really hoping you'd figure out why i'm mad, but as I said i'm not a girl and i'm not just going to be mad at you until you figure out why i'm upset. First of all let's get a few things straight hyung. I'm not a girl so don't treat me as if i'm one. Secondly, i'm maybe younger than you hyung but i'm not any in anyway too immature or going to be a lovesick puppy that will just see you and nothing else. Thirdly, if we are being technical I am Youngjae’s, Bambam’s, Yugyeom's, Jackson hyung's and your sunbae. I have a responsibility, even if i'm not the leader of the team. You can't get jealous constantly over my affection for the other members. They are our brothers and your dongsaengs. You have to understand Jaebum hyung can't empathize as well as I can with the members, so I need to fulfill that role to help ensure our team is fine. I understand that you don't like to see me so affectionate with the members and maybe I should tone it down since you are having a hard time with it. But I want you to understand that I love you and in my eyes there's only you. I can never love the others in the way I love you. I can't feel the same way with them as I do when i'm with you. I love the members as much as I love you, infinitely. But, you are the only one that makes me feel comforted and nervous all the same time when you smile at me, you're the only one that makes my heart race with just one touch, and you're the only one that can make me break down all the walls I set up around myself. I really wish you'd realize that, it hurts me when you get jealous. It's like you don't take into account my feelings for you, it makes me feel as if my love isn't enough. That maybe i'm not enough for you, I understand how you feel. I felt it whenever you were with Jackson, but I never lashed out at him for it. I understood that you and Jackson are best friends and maybe he needs your attention and care more than me. I really wish that you'd understand me or at least talk to me about and not lash out at the others. You’re not 5 years old hyung, you’re an adult and I don't want to have to treat you like the others and baby you, you’re my boyfriend. I want to know I can trust you enough to take down my walls, that I have to keep up with the others because I want to be their rock. But I don't want that with you, I want us to be each others home so we can be ourselves and comfort each other." Jr. looked at Mark with warm sincerity in his eyes.

 

Mark was shocked Jr. isn't one to easily tell his feelings or thoughts to someone, that's when it hit Mark. "Jinyoung ah,I am truly sorry. I didn't think about how you felt or asked you about it. I just let my jealousy get the better of me and I have been using the excuse that you just make me act crazy because i'm so in love with you. That was wrong of me and you're right I am the hyung and yet I haven't been acting like one. I have been selfish and only taking into my account my feelings and no one else’s. Also you’re right, I should have just talked to you. I know it's not really a good excuse, but i'm not too good with talking about my feelings and I'm lacking in how to properly act in a relationship. I always just thought if we loved each other that would be all we needed. However, there are other things like talking, compromising, and understanding that i'm not yet good at, but I really do love you and want to be your home that you can trust and be yourself with. I'm really sorry for how i've been acting and your were right to tell me the things you did, I was acting childish. I promise you though that I will try my hardest to be a better hyung and boyfriend and improve in the areas I lack in. If you're willing to guide me and teach me, because I want us to work and be each other’s home. I am really far away from my own home, but you are the only one that really makes feel as if i'm not an outsider. I'm just scared sometimes that you'll realize i'm not the perfect Mark our fans see me as, but the flawed Mark who only is known for his looks because he lacks talent and then i'll really be all alone with no home"



 

Jr. looked at his boyfriend and held his face in his hands, "You may not be perfect in singing or dancing, but your not just a pretty face Mark hyung, I love you for the dorky human you are. I don't need you to be perfect and you don't have to be perfect with me. I want you to be able to be the real you with me, if you're scared, worried, upset, or feeling down. I want you to be able to come to me, so I can make you feel better and help to understand that being just Mark is enough. Because just Mark is the one I love not the perfect stage Mark, he may be apart of you, but that doesn't define you. You can talk to me when you feel like you just need some reassurement. I may have my got7 umma responsibilities, but as your boyfriend I have other responsibilities as well if you ever feel as if i'm not giving enough attention or you're doubtful of you or us come to me and I will be your home as much as you want me too okay?" Mark stared at Jr. in awe and suddenly kissed him, it was slow and sweet. He felt so safe and happy with Jr.'s words and just couldn't understand how he was so lucky to have Jr. as his boyfriend. They broke off their kiss and Mark rested his head on Jr.'s shoulders and hugged him tightly " I really don't understand how I am so lucky to be able to receive your love, but i'm going to take it and run. You can't just leave me or change your mind okay? You're mine, you took my heart and now you have to take responsibility!" Mark told Jr. Jr. chuckled "I'd gladly do so, but just know the same applies to you too hyung, I love you". Jr. rested his head on top of Mark's and smiled, he really doesn’t like it when he and Mark aren't on good terms, because it so much better when they are in each others arm.


 

"Hyung what's with the flowers, chocolates, and the bear, i'm mean come on really?" Jr. asked curiously "ughhhhh don't blame me, it was JB's idea he was like it was a fool proof way to get you to stop being mad at me" Mark said embarrassed as Jr. looked at him shaking his head. "Really JB? Of all people, well I guess it is better than getting advice from Jackson, but I mean come on fool proof? JB is a fool himself, honestly he is so lucky to have Youngjae ah because anyone else couldn't deal with his raging and stupid complex. I'm really disappointed you went to JB hyung if all people, but not as disappointed as I would have been if you went to Jackson, but seriously your best option would have been to go to Youngjae ah, hyung."







 

Author Comment

 

I sorry for taking so long, but I will try my best to update more frequently. Im grateful for your support :) you guys are the best!

keeping reading, subscribing, and commenting.