Locked In With Nowhere To Hide pt.3

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jr. woke up in the morning and felt like truck ran him over, every muscle in his body ached, he really felt the after effect of how much he practiced. He honestly didn't want to get out of bed or move and do anything slightly productive, because every muscle in his body was killing him and moving in even lathargic movements seem to be too much pain. But, he took one glance over to his side and saw Bambam, then he sighed he knew he needed to get up. If he left the crisis that Got7 seemed to be in to go on any longer it would only lead to more pain and suffering for all the members. So Jr. tried his best to ignore the pain and tried to convince his mind that he's not in pain.

Well that didn't work he thought as he felt pain shooting through his whole body with each slight movement he made. Ughh this is going to be a long and painful day Jr. thought as he barely made it to his bathroom without doubling over in pain, it took him 10mins to make his way over there with all the pain and his sprained and now swollen ankle. It must swollen up from walking all the way back to the dorm yesterday. Well if we all are fine after today then atleast all the pain would be worth it, Jr. thought.

Jr. washed up and took out his first aid kit when he heard his phone ring, he was so glad that he decided to take it with him to the bathroom because if he didn't he'd have to hobble his bed, only to go back to the bathroom, he would definitely pass out from pain and exhaustion and not to mention he'd miss the call anyway. Jr. answered his phone it was his manager hyung, he called Jr. to tell him to get ready they are going to take him to the doctor as requested by JYP himself, in order to make sure his ankle will heal properly and quickly. So he put away his first aid kit and put on some clothes to go out. Jr. wondered if he should try to make his way to living room or wait in his room for his hyung, seeing as it was too difficult walk at the moment. he decided to make his way to the living room seeing as Bambam, Yugyeom,and Youngjae would awaken if he had the manager come into his room to get him.

Jr. in the 20mins it took his hyung to get over to the dorm and get him, barely made in to the door of his and the maknaes conjoined door leading to the living room. He saw Jackson sleeping on the couch and wonder why he was there instead of in his room. The manager walked in and saw Jr. helpless state and rushed over to him and helped him make his way out the dorm safely. After he helped Jr. into the van they left to the hospital. 3 hours  later Jr. came back in the dorm with crutches and an a ice pack wrapped up around his ankle. His manager dropped him back to the door around 12pm and he made his way back to his dorm by himself on his new crutches.

When Jr, got back to the dorm all the guys were still sleeping or locking themselves up in their room. He found Jackson still asleep on the living room couch. Jr. made his way into the kitchen to make lunch for the guys because they all had went to bed without eating yesterday and figured they must be starving. Jr. thought he might as well use it to his advantage seeing as it will probably be difficult to get them all to meet together in order to work out their problems, he thought using food would make as a good incentive to lure them out. So he many all of their favorites and at 2:00 he finished and went to wake them up .

He figured that waking Jackson first will be the best option for him because then he could send him to wake up the others or at least he could get him to wake up Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Mark, figuring he'd be pushing his luck by asking him to wake up Bambam and JB for him. Jr. walked over to Jackson, he crutches proving to be useful seeing he is able to get to places much more faster and with less pain than his earlier attempts this morning. Jr. reached the couch and sat on the side of it near Jackson's head, "Jackson Hyung get up and eat something it's been a long time since you last at something please get up and eat something before you get sick" Jr. said softly and with concern laced in his voice as he Jackson's head.

Jackson's eyes fluttered open at the soothing and familar voice and touch of Jr.'s, Jackson looked straight at Jr. and pulled him down into a hug. Jr. has been busy  worrying over the maknae line for the past month and Jackson has been busy helping Mark with his get Jr. jealous plan, that Jackson didn't even realized how much he missed the Got7 umma's affection and concern. He really missed being able to hold Jr. and have him worry and take care of him, and especially now with how vunerable and insecure his feels, he craves for Jr.'s affection. Jr. felt shock at first, at Jackson sudden action and he fliched mainly due to the pain in his sore muscles, but then realized how much he has neglected his hyung and avoided him this past month, because of the Markson plan. He feels guilty because regardless of Jackson's overly confident attitude and big ego, there was the little Jackson wang that was scared to show his real self and feelings because he didn't want to seem weak. Jr. was the first to notice that in Jackson and has always been the one to comfort him and right now that 's what Jackson needed the most and he hasn't even given him any of his time.

"Jackson hyung I'll be willing to hug you some more later, but it's really late and you should really eat and replenish your body, you have been through a lot lately I need you to eat so you can stay strong" Jr. said to Jackson who had start to slightly tear up because he really missed Jr. and he really needs him right now of course he knew he wasn't a maknae and Jr. was he dongsaeng, but Jr. keeps him sane when his mind gets to much for him. "Jr. i've missed you I mean I know you didn't leave or anything...." Jackson said shakily has he hugged Jr. tightly now sitting upright. But, he didn't have to explain what he meant, because Jr. knew what he meant "I know hyung i'm sorry if i've been neglecting you for the Maknaes I promise that I didn't do because I love you anyless or don't care about your problems, I will always be there for you whenever you need to be reminded that you are THE WILD&Y Jackson Wang" Jr. tolded him slightly chuckling at the last part which also made Jackson chuckle "Thanks Jinyoung ah" "Now get up I made your favorites" "really? Dimsum and chicken carbonara?" "yup". " yay! your the best Jinyoung ah" Jackson said happily as he got up, which lead Jr. to get up too as he grabbed his crutches.

That's when Jackson finally noticed Jr. condition and remembered back to him fliching when he hugged him, "Jr ah are you okay?" "ah neh Hyung I just went to the doctor earlier with the manager hyung and he wrapped up my ankle and told me to stay off it and ice it to relieve the swelling and pain, and i'm still sore from practice, but i'll fine" Jackson looked at Jr. in worry he has been so stressed lately and is still worrying over everyone else. Jackson's face turn in to a frown and Jr. notice the very evident change in his mood " hyung what's the matter?" "Jinyoung ah you take such good care of all the members, but forget yourself too often how can you properly take care of us if your not well Jinyoung ah, it will only worry us all of you are not well. Please take better care of yourself,look at yourself, you took the blame for my bad actions and are now in so much pain i'm so so sorry" "Ani hyung I was careless and brought this on myself don't worry over me i'm fine okay? but, i'd appericate if you'd go wake the maknae line and Mark hyung to eat. I'll wake up Bambam and JB hyung".

Jackson looked at the younger in such pride and gratefulness and nodded and went to go do as Jr. requested, while Jr. went to wake Bambam and JB. After Jr. sucessfully woke up the 2 he made his way back to see that Jackson has sucessfully woken up Yugyeom and Youngjae, but he didn't see Mark. " Jackson hyung, what happend to Mark hyung? didn't you wake him?" "ah sorry Jr. I tried,he refuses to come out and eat" "okay it's no problem thank you hyung you guys go eat i'll go get him to eat."

Jr. packed all the food he made that were Mark's favorite and took them with him to Mark's room.

Meanwhile the table was slient after Jr. left there was still an obvious tension seeing as this is the first time Jackson and JB have willingly been in the same room together. JB thought it was time for him to act a leader and stop this tension. While Jackson was thinking of how to even possible apologize to the leader for he totally unacceptable and direspectful behavior. "Jackson i'm sorry" "JB Hyung i'm sorry" both Jackson and JB said at the same time and then both laugh at how they both sounded at the moment "No Jackson i'm sorry for being a bad leader and hyung and I lost my temper and hit you I should have never done that" JB said softly full of remorse and sincerity as he looked at Jackson's bruised body. "No Hyung it my fault I got mad at you for something that isn't even your fault and I was completely at fault and was disrespectful, please forgive me hyung" Jackson said pleadingly to JB " only if you could forgive me also Jackson ah, we were both in the wrong" "of course hyung" Jackson said happily as he went to hug his hyung, who eagerly hugged him back, both happy to put this regretful moment behind them. They both also apologized to the maknae line for displaying horrible examples as hyungs and scaring them, but they also forgave their hyungsand were happy everything seemed to be going back to normal and they all sat down and chatted animatedly with each other as the ate.

Jr. took a deep breathe as he stood outside Mark's room and then proceeded to knock on the door, he got no response and keep knocking repeatedly, unitl Mark yelled viciously "Jackson leave me alone and go away" Jr. startled by Mark's tone couldn't speak, but he still continued knocking repeatingly much to Mark's annoyance. When Mark couldn't take it anymore he got up and opened the door forcefully " I SAID GO AWAY JACK---" Mark yelled halfway until he realized it wasn't Jackson, but the last and only person he wanted to see, Jr.

 

 

Author Comment

Well thank goodness JackBum made up, but there is Still Markjin, JackBam, and 2jae.

sorry I didn't update yesterday i was busy with things for my classes and I was planning to do a double update today to make up for it, but I got held up at school and it took me forever to comeback home since all high school and middle school kids went back to school today ugh I hate train traffic, but I will try to double update tomorrow, thanks for your patience. Keep subscribing and commenting!