The Truth Will Set You Free pt.2

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Outside back at the table, the rest of the Got7 members tried to process Jr.'s shocking breakdown and all the information he told them, they were all confused, hurting, and guilty. they were so into their own heads they didn't realize the tears falling down their faces. The Hyungs were the first to process the key information Jr. left them, Jackson and JB both snapped of their heads when they realized what Jr. said, that Bambam and Youngjae liked them. Jackson was the quickest to react, him being in the same boat as Mark. Realized he messed up the most and he needed fix everything, he already made up with JB. Now he needs to do the same with Bambam and Jr. But seeing as his best friend is occupying Jr.'s time, he needs to fix things with Bambam first. Though he is quite reluctant to actually speak to him first, Jackson would have rathered speak to Jr. first that way he'd have more time to think about what to say to the thai boy.Honestly he doesn't believe deserves Bambam’s forgiveness, and atleast Jr. would be able to help him with Bambam. But he knows that they can't rely on Jr. to fix all their problems like they always do. Which is exactly why they are all in this mess.

 

Jackson took a deep breath and got up mimicking Mark's previous actions and walked over to Bambam and said "We need to talk" as he reached for Bambam's hand.However, unlike Jr. who had been willing and open to fixing his problems with Mark, because Jr. forgave Mark. Bambam was still hurt and angry at Jackson, Bambam pulled his hand away from Jackson and got up and said "I have absolutely nothing to talk to you about" and walked off in the direction of his room. Although Jackson knows he should give Bambam some time to cool off,so they can have a proper conversation. He didn't want Bambam to ruin Markjin's make up situation. So despite all of Bambam's protests and rather strong punches to his back, he pick the younger up and slung him over his shoulder as he carried him off to his room. Bambam however was very obstinate on seeing Jackson at this moment and put up and good fight trying to get out of Jackson's hold on him. But sadly for him Jackson was much stronger than he was and it was really a futile effort on his part. But logic didn't mean anything to Bambam at this moment, all he wanted to do was run and cry and the last person he wants to see that, is Jackson. Jackson flung his door open and walked inside with the still fidgeting Bambam on his shoulder, until closed his door with his foot and put Bambam down and locked the door. Bambam took that opportunity to kick Jackson in a very very sensitive and painful place for guy. before he tried to escape, Jackson on the other hand was not about to let that happen. He double over in pain because that had to hurt. But by time Bambam ran to the door fiddling to open the lock. Jackson had bared through the pain and caught Bambam before he had a chance to open the lock. Jackson caught Bambam by his wrist and pulled him harshly against his chest, before pushing Bambam hard into the door. Bambam hissed in pain as Jackson placed both of his hands on the door on both sides of Bambam's face. Jackson brought himself closer to Bambam, leaving a little space between them as he looked into Bambam's face and said hissing from the pain" that hurt you know."



 

"Good it was suppose to, you caused me so much more pain than that. That's little compared to what you actually deserve" Bambam replied viciously. "I know" Jackson said but it only angered Bambam, as he struggled harder to get out of Jackson's grasp. "Let me go! I don't want to talk to you or see your stupid face, let me go! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I wish I never met you!" Bambam screamed at the top of his lungs as he punches Jackson's chest as hard as he can repeating "I hate you" with each punch. Jackson just let Bambam punch him, it hurt, but he could bare through it because he letting go of Bambam is something he will never be able to do. Bambam's punches grew weaker as his voice began to break and the sobs he tried to keep in unsuccessfully came out. Jackson looked at Bambam with sadness. He never wanted to break the boy like this. He was so oblivious all this time to the hurt he had been causing the younger and had the nerve to hit JB telling, the leader he was horrible and he had no right hurt Bambam. When Jackson himself was the real . Who had been hurting the thai boy. Jackson was so sorry, it hurt him to see Bambam like this. All he wanted to do was make Bambam happy and shower him with love. Bambam was still punching Jackson, but obviously losing all previous strength from before due to his hysterical sobbing.


 

Jackson finally stopped Bambam from hitting him when he saw how the younger's fists were beginning to turn red at his knuckles and bruised slightly. He didn't want Bambam to continue hurting himself by trying to escape when he knew it was futile. He didn't plan on letting the younger leave, at least not before attempting to fix the broken boy in front of him. Jackson took Bambam's wrists and held them over his head, the younger continued to struggle, but finally after 10mins gave up he and was too tired from crying to fight against Jackson's hold. All his anger left with his energy and he was left sad, broken, and in pain. "Why? How could you not notice that I love you? How come you only thought of Mark? What about me! I needed you more than Mark Hyung! I love you more then Mark Hyung! Why is it always Mark hyung?! Why can't it once be Me?! What does Mark hyung have that I don't!? Why do you love him more? Is it because he's older, more handsome. Or because he can speak chinese and I can't, cause he probably has more experience than me in dating? Is it because he probably not innocent like me and could fulfill your needs better than me? Why is it that Mark hyung is so easy to love and it's so impossible for you to love me?" Bambam sobbed terribly to Jackson "These were are all the questions that ran through my mind for the past month. I wondered why I wasn't good enough and what was it about me that was so unlovable? You made me feel like for a whole month and it was all for what , for a plan for Mark hyung to get Jr. hyung? Which by the way didn't even work as planned, because it was unnecessary! Do you think that you can just mess with people's feelings and manipulate them for your own personal gain? Did you honestly think making Jr. hyung feel unworthy and less than enough and having Mark hyung treat him like . Was going to get him to confess to Mark hyung? Doesn't that even sound remotely logical? Bambam yelled through his sobs.



 

"You hit JB hyung who was only trying to help me, because you are the biggest in the world. You made Jr. hyung breakdown, I didn't know it was possible for him to be anything, but calm and in control. You almost if not just screwed over Mark and Jr. hyungs relationship and made me do the same thing you did, to Youngjae hyung. But the biggest reason i'm angry is not any of those things, but because regardless of all that crap. I couldn't help but feel happy when Jr. hyung said you loved me, and that is so wrong and I should hate you, but I can't. Because i'm the helpless idiot in all those love songs, that still loves the person who hurts them the most" Bambam said with his voice hoarse from crying and yelling, as he spoke tiredly. Jackson let go of Bambam's hands and let his own drop to his sides as he hung his head low to the ground. Bambam thought Jackson was finally letting him leave, when Jackson knelt on the ground.



 

" I can't even begin explain how incredibly sorry I am and even if I could, it wouldn't be enough to even make up for how much I hurt you and Jr. I honestly don't understand why you love me Bambam ah. Because you should never want or be with anyone who makes you feel like you're not good enough because you're the most amazing, talented, beautiful, and smartest person I know. I can't believe that you ever thought anything else other than that. You should never compare yourself to Mark Hyung or anyone else because you're, you and that is that's only one you can ever be.The only one you need to be. You are nothing short of perfection and honestly your a living, breathing angel. Whom I was so utterly lucky to have the chance to meet and fall in love with. You are right you shouldn't love me because i'm not even 1% deserving of your love. It would have of been better for you to fall in love with Jr. he is the only other person I know that could even match yourself. But both of you have one flaw and that is loving complete and utterly, undeserving, stupid people. Whom both of which are not worth your love" Jackson said to Bambam, crying. Bambam was so shocked he never saw his hyung like this, he was always the confident one and never showed anything less than that to anyone. "Bambam ah I'm so so so sorry! I never meant to hurt you, the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you, but it doesn't even matter because I did hurt you and I didn't even notice it. I'm the biggest idiot on the planet because, One, I didn't realize the most perfect human being on the planet loved me and secondly, on top of that unforgivable sin, I committed another one which was hurting and breaking you. I was going to ask you for your forgiveness, but I don't deserve it. I didn't deserve JB hyung's either, and I don't deserve Jr.'s. So I won't even bother to ask for it. I just want to know I'll do whatever you want, if it's for me to leave you alone and stay out of your way or if it's too uncomfortable for you to be around me I'll even quit Got7, anything to make up for all the pain I caused you" Jackson said with such sincerity and remorse, finally looking at Bambam.



 

Bambam just looked at him speechless. Bambam was originally planning to walk away and leave Jackson, until he heard his speech. He snapped out of his daze as soon as he realized the last part of Jackson's apology. Bambam launched himself at Jackson and clung to him as if his life depended on it. He hid his face in his hyung's neck, "why are you stupid hyung didn't you just hear me say I love no matter how much you hurt me. I honestly think you are trying to kill me, how can you even suggest leaving Got7 and leaving me. Is it so easy for you to abandon me?" Bambam said looking up at Jackson with sad tearful eyes. "Of course not! It will kill me to be away from you, now that i've got a taste of what heaven feels like. But if it made anything easier for you I'd leave in a heartbeat" " Jackson hyung if you love me promise me, you'll never leave me. That you'll stay by me regardless of how unreasonable i'm being or under any circumstances. You have to promise to stay by me forever, even when i'm mad and I say I hate you and I wish you'd go away." Bambam said scared in fear of the thought of Jackson ever leaving his life.   I promise Bambam ah I'll never leave, I won't ever even speak of it." Jackson said reassuring the younger because he saw how scared the younger was.



 

"Good." Bambam said contently as he snuggled himself back into the nape of Jackson's neck, but Jackson pull him out and looked nervously at Bambam. Bambam had thought Jackson didn't like him being so clingy and suddenly got self conscious. "Oh i'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to be clingy" Bambam said, but Jackson quickly dismissed his worry. "No, it's not that.... it's umm... just ... that I umm... Are we like together now?" Jackson asked nervously but hopeful. Bambam found it cute seeing his hyung so uncertain and nervous, he wanted to chuckle. "No we aren't" Bambam said smiling and Jackson’s face fell and he looked devastated as he look down to the ground. Bambam wanted to string him along a little more, but Jackson's face looked so sad he quickly said. "I mean I don't remember you asking me" and Jackson head snapped up so quickly. as he looked hopefully at the younger. "Bambam ah would please this idiot's boyfriend?" "of course" Bambam said smiling as he hugged his hyung tightly knocking them both flat down on the ground with Bambam straddling against Jackson's torso. “Ugggh” Jackson groan in pain as all of Bambam weight landed on his chest, Jackson face scrunched up in pain. Bambam got startled and wonder if he was too heavy as he saw Jackson clutch his chest in pain. Bambam got worried and apologized as he lowered himself to sit down on Jackson, below his stomach this time. Bambam place his hands on Jackson's chest to rub away the pain, but that only resulted in Jackson in more pain. So Bambam lifted up Jackson's shirt to see if anything is wrong with his chest. Only to see his chest and upper torso bruised and he remembered how hard he had hit Jackson earlier. Bambam felt bad for hurting Jackson. Jackson looked at Bambam who looked sadly at his chest. "Hyung i'm so sorry I hurt you" " No Bambam ah I deserved it and I really didn't do much to stop you, it's my fault" Jackson said reassuring Bambam, not liking the sad face he had on.



 

Bambam continued to stare at Jackson's chest and then suddenly lifted up Jackson 's shirt some more, taking the whole article of clothing off. Shocking Jackson "Bambam ah what are you --" only to get cut off when Bambam leant down and started to kiss his bruised chest. Jackson mouth just fell open and he was speechless as the younger continued to kiss Jackson's chest all over. After a bit Bambam look up at Jackson and said "I'm sorry it looked like it hurt so I just want to kiss your bruise better, did it work?" Bambam said sweetly and Jackson just smiled like an idiot thinking he must of saved the world in his past life in order to get this cute little angel as his boyfriend. Jackson took Bambam face in his hands and kissed him lovingly. Bambam eagerly kissed him back and then Jackson pulled away and said "yes they made it feel much better, I love you". Bambam smiled and said "I love you too" before lean back down and continuing his healing method. Jackson thought his innocent boyfriend will be the death of him, because Bambam doesn't realize the implication of his actions and Jackson is now have a problem down south. Where his boyfriend just happens to be sitting on top of. Jackson moaned loudly, as Bambam kissed his as he was finishing up kissing Jackson chest. Jackson took it as accident, seeing as Bambam was kissing his whole chest and must not have realized the problem he was creating for Jackson. But Bambam just laid down on top of Jackson carefully putting his face back into Jackson neck smiling. Despite, what his boyfriend thinks Bambam may not be so innocent. The younger may or may not have known exactly what effect he had on his boyfriend and may or may not have purposefully shifted around from time to time causing friction in certain place for Jackson. Well he deserve some type of punishment Bambam thought wickedly.






 

Author Comment

Sorry about not updating yesterday, but I had prior family things I needed to do and couldn't update yesterday, but I made this chapter a little longer to make up for that and I will try to update again today if not i will update again tuesday because I have a lot of things to do for school so forgive the longer update time.

I hope you enjoy JackBam's chapter, and evil Bambam 😉

keep reading! also Keep subscribing and commenting! Thanks for the support!