Locked In With Nowhere To Hide Anymore pt.1

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

The next morning Yugyeom woke up first at 5:00 am, his eyes were swollen from crying to sleep. He suddenly remembers his hyung and rushes into Jr.'s room ready to apologize and beg his hyung for his forgiveness for not saying anything to JYP Sajang-nim. Yugyeom nearly breaks the door to Jr.'s room with the amount of force he used to open it with, but was startled when he saw his hyung's bed neatly in order, untouched. So he figured his hyung was already up and dash out the room to the living room, but there was no sight of him. Yugyeom started to worry when he couldn't find his hyung so he called his phone, only to hear his voicemail, his phone was off. Yugyeom started to panic and wonder if his hyung ever came home last night, he decided to call his manager hyungs and see if they knew where he was. After his phone call with managers Yugyeom came to worry about where Jr. is, his manager hyungs said that they didn't receive a call from him so they assume he feel asleep and forgot to call them. They told Yugyeom that they'll call over to the company and see if he's there. The managers came over knocking at the door and Yugyeom asked if his hyung was the company, the managers looked worried and told Yugyeom said that company said that Jr. left at the practice room at 3:30 am and that he should probably be home by now, but they also said Jr. called them about about 50 times after he left, but they were sleeping and didn't hear the phone, though honestly they ignored the calls not realizing they were from Jr. Both the managers and Yugyeom were panicking at this point and the senior manager called up JYP Sajang-nim to tell him about what happened. All Yugyeom heard was screaming over the phone and JYP Sajang-nim saying he is coming over.


 

The managers went into a frenzy and went to go wake up all the members, after they got everyone up, they rest of the members asked the managers why are they waking them up so early." JYP Sajang-nim is coming over in a few mins, look presentable" said their manager. What?! they all scream jolting awake "why is he coming over so early" JB asked slightly worried,

"Honestly is the maknae the only with his head screwed on properly, Jr. didn't come home and no one has seen him since 3:30 and when they did, he said he was going home and it's now 5:30. He should have been here an hour ago and his phone is off" said their managers in a panic state. The rest the members started to worry like crazy, Mark was going crazy wondering what happened to Jinyoung and if he was okay, thinking it's all his fault if something happened to Jr., he was suppose to protect the younger and he did nothing, Jr. took the blame yesterday and only hurt him this past month. Mark prayed for Jinyoung to be alright, Mark was on the verge of a breakdown, when the doorbell rang. It was JYP and he was not pleased, JYP came in swiftly "Did any one of you get in any contact with Jinyoung?" he asked anxiously and they all shook there heads. They all called around to see if he got a ride with a staff member, but no luck, "how could you not know where he is, when there's one of him and two of you" JYP started to scold the managers and was ready to start on the member's cases, but halted they all heard the front door click open.


 

A tired looking sweaty, limping Jr. came hobbling in the dorm, Yugyeom saw Jr. and ran to him "omg hyung you're alive!" he cried crushing his hyung "Yu --Yu Gyeom I can't breathe" "omo sorry hyung" Jr. let out a sigh of relief, that he could breathe and that Yugyeom stopped crushing his already aching and sore body. Jr. noticed everyone's eyes on him and that the Sajang-nim was at their dorm "oh Sajang-nim" Jr. bend down to bow, only to let out a painful groan at his sore body, he was practicing from since leaving JYP’’s office

yesterday at 8am til 3:30am this morning,19 hours straight only taking 3 breaks in between.

JYP rushed over to Jr. " Yah! Jinyoung ah! are you okay? where were you? we were all worried?" yelled not really mad, but it sounded that way to Jr. "Mianhae Sajang-nim it's just that I was practicing from 8am til 3:30am, and yesterday the hyungs and members left before I could get my things from the Van, so I had no money to call a cab" Jr. tried to explain tiredly, only to get cut off by JYP " Why didn't you call your manager hyungs to pick you up" JYP asked Jr. abruptly " ahh I did, i called both of them like 50 times but they must have been sleeping, so I was going call for cab and pay them when I reached home, but after calling my the hyungs so many times, my battery died and my phone charger was in my bag in the van. And it was too earlier so nothing was open for me to borrow a phone and make a call. So I had no choice, but to walk home, but I was tired from practice and I only took 3 breaks in between the time I practiced and i hurt my ankle during practice. So it took me forever to walk here, but I didn't think it would be a big deal I thought i'd be home before everyone woke up. Mianhae, for worrying everyone I should been more careful and responsible" Jr. said feeling guilty for worrying everyone and tried to bow only to groan in pain again. "Yah yah yah! go take a shower and get some rest Jinyoung ah arasso? As long as you're okay it doesn't matter, it wasn't your fault anyways." JYP said and Jr. nodded and hobbled to his room, until JYP stop him and helped him walk to his room. Jr. thanked his Sajang-nim and apologized to him for all the trouble and he reassured Jr. everything is fine, that he should just worry about resting up and told Jr. it’s okay the he understands the Jr. had a very hard time and he did the right things during them.


 

JYP left Jr.'s room and headed back towards the living room, although he reassured Jr. he wasn't mad with him. JYP was sure as hell mad, just not with Jr. "okay this is getting out of hand now. First I have to cancel schedules because you guys are fighting with each other and know one knows why. Now Jr. had to walk all the way home because you left with his things and didn't even bother to answer your calls when he needed a ride back!" JYP stated furiously at the members and managers. "How is it that only the maknae is the only one who noticed Jinyoung's disappearance when there 5 other members and 2 managers? You know what, Got7 you guys have the rest of the week off and not because you even remotely deserve it, it's only because that's how long Jinyoung will need to properly heal and rest up. And in this time not a single one of you are allowed to leave this dorm for anything, the only ones allowed to leave will be jinyoung and whoever he needs to help to get groceries. Other than that you'll be confined to the to this dorm." JYP said to the members, before he turn his attention to the managers "you two will be going back under management training for being so careless". "I expect you all to resolve all issues before the end of the week and pay some more attention to your members because that seems to be area where the six of you seem to be lacking in" JYP said as he leaves signaling their managers to follow him.

All the members sighed in relief as their Sajang-nim left, "I'm going to go check on Jr. hyung" said Yugyeom as he made his towards Jr.'s room only to be stopped by Mark. "No I will go check on him" said Mark "that's okay hyung you can go back to sleep i'll go make sure he alright and help if he needs anything, Don't worry i'll make sure he's alright" Yugyeom says smiling visibly relieved that Jr. is okay.Though Mark takes it the wrong way and thinks Yugyeom is trying to say that he can take better care of Jr. and take him away " I said  that I WILL check and make sure he is okay maknae, now move!" Mark says pushing Yugyeom out his way and using a little more strength than he meant to causing Yugyeom to fall and hit his head on the coffee table. "ahhhh hyung" whimpered in pain as he looked up at Mark with teary eyes. Mark looked down at the maknae and there was a cut where he hit his head on the coffee table and blood, Mark instantly regretted pushing the maknae he did mean to shove him that hard " Yugyeom ah- " Mark said ready to apologize and motion to go help him up until Jr. interrupted him, " Omo Yugyeom ah, Yah! Mark hyung what's your problem?!" Jr. yelled as he made his way over to the maknae and help him up " ani Jinyoung ah it was an accid-" Mark said only to get cut off by Jr. again, when he gasp at the sight of blood on Yugyeom's head " Hyung I can't believe you! whatever happened, how could just push the maknae like that, look at him. I expected better from you hyung you're the oldest, but it looks like I didn't know you like I thought I did" Jr. said letting his umma emotions get the best of him.


 

Mark looked at Jr. in disbelief he couldn't believe Jr. said that to him, it was only an accident and he was trying to apologize. never once has Jr. ever spoken to him like that Mark really just wanted breakdown right there, he never felt so horrible in his life and all he wanted was just help to Jr. and make sure he was okay, but all Jr. saw was Yugyeom and Mark honestly never felt so lost and broken as he did in this moment.

Mark bowed down to Yugyeom and apologized and then went straight to his room and locked the door, all the members were shocked by his actions except Jr., all cared for at the moment was Yugyeom bruised head and that Mark caused, but not realizing the Broken and mangled heart he caused to Mark.

 









 

Author Comment

So I decided to do a double update for you guys today just in case I can't update again tomorrow.

I feel bad for Jr., but the same I so sad for Mark awww 😢

I know you all wanna know what happened with JB and Jackson, but don't worry I will reveal it all in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading keep subscribing and commenting i'd appreciate It.