The Aftermath

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Yugyeom was still in a daze as he sat at the table. Yugyeom sigh he hoped he hyungs worked out all their issues. He really missed them being all happy together, the past couple days has been rough for them all, but as much as he wanted the hyungs to make up. He felt that all the members were wrong in putting so much stress on Jr. and never asked if he was okay. He felt really disappointed in himself, because like Jr., he keeps all his emotions inside and never show his weakness or doubts to anyone except Jr. So he should have known better than anyone else how Jr. was feeling. Jr. saved him from countless breakdowns and the worst hater of all, his insecurities. He should have known, how hard it was for Jr. to keep all his problems inside and also Jr. took everyone else with no complaints or resentful feelings.

Despite being mad at himself, Yugyeom was also mad at Mark, JB, and Jackson. How could Jackson hyung and Mark hyung do something so undeniably stupid and hurtful. Okay granted Jackson hyung is generally an idiot and gets over excited and never thinks things through, but Mark hyung should have known better than that. How could he just hurt Jinyoung. hyung of all people. Jinyoung hyung is the last person on all of their list to mess around with seriously. Although Jinyoung hyung and Mark hyung should make up and be happy, Mark doesn't deserve him, Yugyeom thought angrily.



 

JB hyung isn't any better either, he is the leader and yet he is oblivious to his best friend and hurting the most puppy like member of them all. How can the leader be so stupid it's obvious how much Youngjae hyung loves him even blind people could see it and it's even more obvious at how much JB hyung loves Youngjae hyung, Yugyeom thought annoyed at how stupid both of his hyungs were, but more so JB. Seeing as he is the leader and should have prevented this. Jackson hyung is worst than Mark hyung and JB hyung combined how dare hurt both Jinyoung hyung and my best friend, poor Bambam ah. Why did he have to fall in love with the most idiotic and oblivious person ever, Yugyeom thought getting heated at all his hyungs.

Yugyeom just sighed heavily; he knew his best friend, his lovesick Youngjae hyung, and his beloved and too kind Jinyoung hyung all too well. They would forgive the 3-set of dumb, dumber, and dumbest hyungs without a second thought. Well I guess that's love, who am I to get mad at them. I didn't even realize they were all hurting myself, I'm the worst of the all, Yugyeom thought depressingly.



 

Yugyeom looked at the table full of dishes left from this afternoon's feast and decided that since he can't go to his room, seeing as he wanted to give the Jinmark couple their privacy. He might as well clean up all this mess. Yugyeom took 20mins to clean up everything and packed up the living room couch, where Jackson had slept and left everything without putting up the blankets. After cleaning the kitchen and living room, which wasn't much work seeing as Jr. cleaned all the things he used when cooking and the stove. Yugyeom decide to rest on the couch and shortly after fell asleep.

All the couples all remember they left the maknae alone and went back to the table. The Jinmark couple came first followed by Jackbam and then lastly the 2jae couple. They all noticed the clean table, but no Yugyeom. Jr walked into the living room and saw the maknae asleep on the couch. Jr. sat by Yugyeom and gently shook him, the other members followed Jr. and saw the sleeping maknae. "Gyeom Gyeom ah wake up." Jr. said softly. While Mark also called out to the Maknae "Yugyeom ah wake up don't sleep on the couch, you'll hurt your back", feeling slightly bad knowing that he and Jr. kind of put him out of his room and that's why he sleeping on the couch. Jackson hearing Mark's words to the maknae got him annoyed. Mark hyung because of you I had to sleep on the couch and you felt no concern for me, but look at you feeling bad for putting the maknae out unintentionally. But no remorse for putting me out intentionally" Jackson said with a pout. Mark only replied nonchalantly by saying "the maknae health is more important than yours." Jackson gasped scandalized and he and Mark just started to argue and Bambam, JB, and Youngjae all wondered how they ever thought Markson could ever be a thing with these two only at each other throat.



 

Yugyeom started to stir while everyones attention was on Markson arguing, when Jr. noticed the maknae's movements he diverted his attention away from Markson and back to Yugyeom. "Gyeom gyeom ah, I see my sleepy head decide to wake up" Jr. said softly smiling at Yugyeom. The younger just blushed at his hyung " hyungggg!, I wasn't asleep that long. Plus you were too busy making out with Mark hyung so I couldn't go to my room" Yugyeom whined innocently in a sleepy voice not knowing how true his words were. Jr. blush slightly "Mian Gyeom gyeom ah, hyungs didn't mean to make you feel like you couldn't come to your room" "Ani hyung it's okay i'm happy you and hyung worked out your issues. Now you can smile for real, i'm the sorry. I know how it feels to hold in all your feelings. I should have known how you felt better than anyone one else" "no Yugyeom ah it's not your fault, we have all been avoiding talking about how we feel, which is what lead to all these misunderstandings. It all our faults for this, don't blame yourself okay? promise hyung?." " okay hyung I promise and thank you"  Yugyeom hugged Jr. and Jr. hugged him back " For what gyeom gyeom ah?" " just for being you" and they both smiled at each other.



 

Jr. motioned for Yugyeom to move over so he could sit and he pulled the maknae into his lap securing his arms around Yugyeom's waist and Yugyeom leaned back in Jr.s embrace. "Hyung what are Mark and Jackson hyungs fighting about" Yugyeom asked " oh just that Mark hyung said your health is more important than Jackson hyung's" Jr. replied while Yugyeom blushed. " ]Awwww Yugyeom ah are your blushing" Jr. teased the maknae at his adorableness "Hyung if you and Mark hyung are made up does that mean you are together? Would that make him my appa?" Yugyeom asked in order to divert Jr. attention, which ended up successful seeing as Jr. forgot about teasing the younger and wore a light blush on his face. "Yes and no, because you're only my gyeom gyeom ah and i'm not sharing" Jr. said cutely pouting and Yugyeom reveled in his hyung's aegyo.


 

He turned himself slightly in his hyung's lap so he can hug Jr. and snuggle in the crook of his neck. The rest of the members forgot about the other 2 members. they were to busy looking at the Markson duo's pointless argument, until Jackson called out to complain to Jr. That's when they notice the other two member's snuggle fest on the couch. "Hey Hyung why didn't you tell us Yugyeom woke up?" Bambam said pouting jealous that Yugyeom still gets all of Jr.'s attention "because I didn't want to interrupt Markson and I was enjoying my snuggle session with my gyeom gyeom ah" Jr. said with aegyo still only pay attention to Yugyeom. Making the maknae flush at all the love he is receiving from his hyung. Mark looked at the scene in front of him he knew Jr. loved him, but he also knows Jr.'s intense love for the maknae and couldn't help but be jealous, he knows that Yugyeom hold a special place in Jr.'s heart more so than the rest of the members. Yugyeom notice Mark's face and realized he must not be too keen on his and Jr.'s position. "Ah hyung I think i'm going to go sleep in my room now, could you let me go please" Yugyeom said to Jr. trying not to fuel the eldest hyung’s jealous "Noo gyeom gyeom ahhhhhh hyung wants to snuggle more" Jr. whined cutely to the maknae, not knowing that he was fueling Mark's jealousy more by using aegyo, because Jr. only using aegyo strictly with fans and no one else. "Hyung you can snuggle with me" "no me" both Youngjae and Bambam said together.JB just sigh thinking, not another maknae war, while Jackson just pouted, upset that he didn't get any sympathy from either Jr. or Bambam. "That right Jinyoung ah. Let Yugyeom ah sleep you can cuddle with the other maknaes" Mark said because he jealousy only ran with Jr. being lovey dovey with Yugyeom. Though Yugyeom took Mark's words the wrong way thinking his hyung just didn't like him. Yugyeom got himself out of Jr.'s grip and went to his room, stunning Jr. and making Mark happy that the Jingyeom love fest was over. Jr. looked at Mark's smile and he frowned finally understanding his boyfriend's jealousy and Yugyeom's reaction.



 

Jr. pulled Mark's hand as he dragged the older into the Yugyeom's room, the others had no idea what was going on, but they figured Jr. wanted to handle it seeing as he didn't say anything to them. Yugyeom was startled seeing Jr. and Mark in his room but suddenly Jr started to speak "i'm going to talk and the both of you are going to listen because obviously things don't get fix properly without me starting it. Mark, I love to death and you know that, but you also know that I love Yugyeom ah too and if you expect to be in a relationship with me you need to understand that and accept it, because i'm not going to stop just because you’re jealous. Which you have no right to be, but I love both of you the same amount just in different ways. I'm in love with you Mark, not Yugyeom. But I do love him just as much, in a more special way than the other members, but that's not because i'm in love with him. Yugyeom just because me and Mark are in relationship doesn't mean you have to feel uncomfortable being how we usually are with each other, because you're still my gyeom gyeom ah and no one else's. I know you think that Mark hates you because of his behavior, but that's not the case he is just unjustifiably jealous." Mark knew Jr. was disappointed in him because Jr. never drops honorifics with him. Mark looked at the sad face of the maknae and knew he was wrong "Yugyeom ah can you forgive your stupid hyung, i'm so sorry for making you think I hate you, i'm just really jealous. Jinyoung. just brings out sides in me I didn't know I was capable of experiencing " "No, hyung. Jackson is my stupid hyung, but I forgive you,your my warm hyung" Yugyeom said smiling, both Jr. and Mark chuckled at his answer. Jr pulled both of them down on Yugyeom's bed and order them to sleep as he hugged the maknae, while Yugyeom and Mark hugged him, as they all peacefully took a nap.










 

Author Comment

sorry for the the lateness, but I will try to update this week again when I finish all my papers.

Here is the Yugyeom chapter because my poor baby way left alone at the table for a while.