Relationships Are Hard Work

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jr. woke up from his nap feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, he hadn't felt this good in a while. He and Mark were back to being Jinmark again, but better than before because they were now official. Jackbam and 2jae we're official now too which means no more fighting in photoshoots, thank goodness and Yugyeom and Mark fixed up their misunderstandings. Jr. now knew why mothers feel so satisfied when their kids get along, and being Got7's "umma" he felt so relieved, like ten tons were lifted from his shoulders. Jr. looked at his sides and saw Mark and Yugyeom hugging him whilst sleeping peacefully. Jr. smiled softly he really felt on top of the world right now. Nothing honestly could bring him down, after all the struggles the group have been going through this past month he could really see things looking up for them now. Jr. got up carefully in order not to disturb the 2 sleeping boys on his sides, he got up and felt Yugyeom and Mark shifting. He worried that he had woken them up, but the two had just rolled closer and hugged each other, since they lost the warmth of Jr. Jr. let out a sigh of relief and left to go to the living room, he was met with the sight of Jackbam snuggled together while watching a movie. He smiled at the cute sight in front him, he silently chuckled at Bambam's intense focus on the movie. While Jackson was on Bambam face, gazing lovingly at his new boyfriend.

Bambam attention shifted as he notice his hyung entering the room, "Jr. hyung you're awake, I thought you were going to stay asleep forever" Bambam said happily to his hyung. "Hehehe I guess I did sleep awhile" "Hyung now you have Mark hyung you're never going to pay attention to me, I barely get attention from you now because of Yugyeom. You're going to forget all about me hyung" Bambam whined while pouting "Don't worry baby i'll give all the attention you need" Jackson said hugging his adorable boyfriend. "hyung I don't need your attention, I need jinyoungie hyung" Bambam said pushing Jackson away and running up to Jr. Jr. chuckled at the pout on both of their faces "awwwww is my Bambam ah jealous, you know hyung loves you. You will always have just as much as my attention as Mark and Yugyeom ah, well maybe not as much as my gyeom gyeom ah, but definitely more than Mark hyung" Jr. said jokingly to Bambam, which made the younger smile and hug him. Jackson on the other hand was still very much upset at his boyfriend's reaction and jealous at the scene in front of him, he got up walked over to Jr. and Bambam. Jr. saw the look on Jackson's face and could see that he was upset and jealous, he hoped Jackson wouldn't make a repeat of what happened JB. So he let go of the younger who whined at the lost of touch.



 

"Yah Park Jinyoung! What about me, you've neglected me the most I may not be apart of the maknae like, but I still deserve some love from the Got7's umma" Jackson whined and pouted mirroring a look similar to his boyfriend, just not as cute, because come on it's Bambam you can't be cuter than him, unless you are Yugyeom. Jr. relieved that Jackson wasn't in a jealous rage, but then chuckled thinking how alike the Jackbam couple were to each other.

Jr. shook his head smiling, but he did feel kind of guilty that he ignored Jackson because of the whole incident "aigoo how could I ever neglect my Jackson hyung, hyung you're THE wild and y Jackson. I could never neglect you, hyung saranghae" Jr. told the older while hugging him. Jackson just like Bambam reveled in Jr. loving words and grinned happily, Jackson was happy that he and Jr. could be normal again because as much as he loved Bambam. One of other things that upsetted him about this ordeal was not being able to be all lovey and have skinship with Jr. "nado saranghae jinyoungie~~~~" Jackson said as he kissed Jr. cheek.



 

This of course didn't fly well with Bambam "Yahhh get your greasy hands off MY Jinyoung hyung" Bambam said prying Jr. out of Jackson grasp and kissed Jr.'s cheek not wanting Jackson to one up him. "Yahhhhh? i'm your hyung how can you act so disrespecting to me and what do you mean greasy, Jinyoung ah loves my kisses, right Jinyoungie?" Jackson said scandalized at Bambam words and kissed Jr. again just to prove his point. It was Bambam turn to gasp "how dare you kiss my hyung again and he loves my kisses not your greasy ones, right hyung?" Bambam said as he kissed Jr. Jr. was speechless he thought it was amazing how the Jackbam couple could go from sweet to at each other throat so easily, he couldn't believe how jealous the two were, even with each other. They were a very extreme couple. Though Jr. snapped of his thoughts, he knew had to stop this before they got out of hand, because the two were still kissing his cheeks. While arguing which one of the two's kisses Jr. liked better.

But before Jr. could speak he was yanked out of Jackson's and Bambam's grip, and into someone else's warm arms and as he looked up to see who, his lips were captured and he was being kissed by said person. The person pulled away and said "Jr. loves my kisses the most so you idiots can stop arguing and kissing my boyfriend" "Eeeeeeeeeww! Mark hyung my innocent eyes" "innocent? heh yeah right Jackson you don't have an innocent bone in your body" "eeeewwwww Mark hyung you didn't have to do that in front of me" "oh please Bambam like you and Jackson are any better i'm pretty sure you guys are the worst out of all of us" Bambam blushed at Mark's comment thinking back to earlier with Jackson after they made up "hyunggggggg~~~" Bambam whined as he ran to Jackson room embarrassed as he hit Jackson thinking he told Mark what happened "wait Baby I didn't tell him anything" Jackson said as he ran after his boyfriend.



 

Mark chuckled and then let out a huff of pain, as Jr. elbowed him in the stomach "Yahhhhhh Mark hyung, what do you think you're doing?" Jr. said turning red as he glared at his boyfriend, partly blushing from the PDA his boyfriend just did in front of the other members and half because he was mad at the other for embarrassing their dongsaeng and the PDA. "owwwww jinyoungie~~~ that hurt, it was the truth anyways" Mark said rubbing his stomach, Jr. just continued to fume at his boyfriend's shameless attitude "yahhh don't bother those two like that, they are an extreme couple. What if they get in a fight because of what you said? Are you going to take responsibility?" "what? come on jinyoung ah I was just teasing him and plus if anyone should be mad here it's me, how dare those two kiss you so nonchalantly. You are MINE" Mark said childishly. Jr. gaped at his boyfriend in disbelief, he was suppose to be the oldest hyung and here he is acting like a four year old child who got his toy taken away from him and it pissed Jr. off.

"Yahhh Mark Yien Tuan I can't believe you, first of all let's get a few things straight. I'm your boyfriend NOT property that you can just claim. I understand Jackson and Bambam may have been a little excessive with skinship, but you know better than anyone else how those two are. You have a big jealousy problem it was cute and tolerable at first, but now it's getting out of hand you should trust me as your boyfriend and trust that I love you. Did you ever think how I feel when you get so jealous. It's like you're saying that my love isn't enough for you and you have fight to reassure yourself that you and I are together. Isn't my love good enough? Also you are the oldest hyung, you should try acting like it sometimes instead of going around growling and being passive aggressive towards your dongsaengs. You may not mean too, but just like you didn't mean to hurt Yugyeom, you could have possibly hurt Jackson hyung's and Bambam's relationship because you let your jealousy get the better of you. This is really too much hyung, I expect much better from you, you are not the hyung that I know and love right now. You're just acting like a spoiled brat. As long as you continue to behave so, I will treat you exactly how you are acting, like a child. So as of right now your on time out and that means I will act as if you are a child and not my boyfriend or hyung. Maybe you'll learned to snap out of this jealous, possessive, and childish attitude if you no longer have the title of being my boyfriend. When you are able to act like the hyung I know you are capable of being, then your time out will be lifted"

Jr. left Mark alone and went to his room to go check up on his ankle, Mark was speechless he couldn't believe what just happened. Jr. just put him on a time out, I'm the hyung how could he put me on time out. I just got together with him, how can he just halt our relationship like this. It's barely been a couple of hours and we are already have our first fight ughhh, Mark though frustratingly.



 

Meanwhile Jackson tries to convince Bambam that Mark was just teasing him, he never told Mark out their personal matters, but Bambam wouldn't listen and locked Jackson out of his own room for the second time this week. "I can't believe you hyung how can you just tell Mark hyung about us" "But I didn't, I swear Bambam ah I didn't', I love you. I would never lie to you, don't you trust me?" Jackson said depressingly. Of course I trust you hyung, ugh maybe i'm just over reacting for nothing Bambam thought. "really hyung?" Bambam said as he opened the door. Jackson sighed in relief as he saw his boyfriend finally calmed down and believed him "of course Bambam I would never lie to you, plus we didn't even do anything worth thing telling. If anything it would make me look stupid to brag about just making out with you" Jackson said as he hugged Bambam. But Bambam turned red after hearing Jackson words, he couldn't believe his hyung, he knew he hyung dense but he couldn't possibly just miss the whole reason why he was mad. "Wait a minute hyung, hyung what do you mean you'd look stupid, if you bragged about just that" " well I mean it's not like we had , so it not like i'd have any reason to be bragging to Mark". Bambam was practically fuming at this point, but he calmed himself down, thinking maybe he was misunderstanding Jackson's words because no way his boyfriend could be that ing dumb."So if we had you'd bragged to Mark hyung" "of course, now that's something worth telling him" Bambam was so furious, all he saw was red as he elbowed Jackson hard then pushed him and locked back the room door.

Jackson was stunned he didn't know where he went wrong he thought they were fine "Bambam ah wait come on open up, I thought we were fine" " oh we are so not fine, I can't believe you and you don't even know why the hell i'm mad. I swear if you don't want me to break up with you this instant you better get the hell away from me and don't dare try to speak to me. Until you can apologize and realize what you did wrong, because if you can't realize something so big, we definitely can't be together" Bambam said viciously. Jackson realized how serious his boyfriend was and didn't want to push him over the limit and have him break up with him, so he just sighed and made his way back to the living and saw Mark grimly sitting on the couch.

They both glared at each other and said " ugh this is your fault Bambam/Jinyoung is pissed at me, because of you!" they both continued to glare at each other. Until they realized that they are in the same boat. So both sat down on the couch and told each what happened, "I can't believe you idiot, of course he is mad, you basically told him that there is nothing special about your relationship unless you're having and that you'd broadcast your private life to anyone" "what nooo I didn't mean that, I meant that i'd brag to you because if we had we'd have a very strong relationship and that means. We'd completely trust each other and I wouldn't brag to anyone, you're my best friend so I'd tell you proudly because that means me and him would have a prefect and solid relationship and we truly are in love." "You jackass no normal person would think that, not everyone can understand how stupid you are like I can, they'll take it the wrong way" Jackson groaned realizing why Bambam was so mad "ugh like you're any better. Of course Jr. would be pissed at you, how would you feel if Jr. just stopped you from interacting from me or the other members and made them all avoid being near you because he was jealous. Honestly i've never seen you act so childishly before that's my thing, so snap out of it I don't like being the mature one" Mark frowned realizing how bad he has been acting if Jackson had to call him out on be childish. They both sighed wonder how to make it up to their boyfriends, when they want nothing to do with them.



 

Right then the 2jae couple came out acting romantically sickening for Markson's taste, especially with their current situations. They both glared at the couple feeding each other grapes in the kitchen. "Yah get a room!!" "ughhhh stop acting so disgusting!!" they both yelled, leaving 2jae stunned. "Hyung what did we do?" Youngjae asked startled "I don't know, but those two have some nerve yelling at me, yah where is their respect" JB said fuming as Youngjae tried to cool down the leader.





 

Author Comment

sorry it's been a while, but after tomorrow is over i'll be free the rest of the week so i'll be able to update more frequently thanks for understanding.

Aigoo Pabo Jackson! Pabo Mark! I pity poor Bambam and Jr. having stupid boyfriends.

Poor 2jae, they were innocently eating some grapes.

Thanks for reading and subscribing! Please continue to subscribe and comment!