Things Just Got Real.

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

All 7 members of Got7 stood in a straight line with their heads bowed down, they all knew they were in for it. They were all currently were standing in a line, in front of JYP himself, in his office. "Can someone please explain to me why I had to cancel all your schedules for today? Or maybe someone can explain to me why Jaebum's and Jackson faces are bruised and bloodstained? Oh no wait on second thought can either of you two explain to me how in the world, you found it acceptable to fight in the middle of a dressing room, where you were waiting to have a photoshoot?" said JYP with his voice cold as steel, causing all the guys to flinch.

"Yah! one of you tell me what the hell was going through your minds. When you decided to make fools of yourselves and the company, by conducting yourselves in the most disrespectful and unprofessional manner I have ever heard of?" JYP scolded his voice raising louder in volume. "And what about you 2, what in the world were you doing while all this was going, I don't pay you to do nothing. How is it you had no idea something was going with these two? JYP said getting more angry as he addressed at the boys managers. "Jaebum you are last person I would think I'd have to deal with in this type of situation. So please explain to me what the happened today?"JYP asked with in pure rage. "I don't know what happened sir, i'm sorry." JB said quietly and it probably wouldn't be heard by anyone, had the room not be in a deafening silence. "YOU WHAT?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW? YOU'RE SORRY?!?!" JYP yelled turning red fuming at JB's answer.He was just about to tear off on JB when someone spoke up diverting his attention.


 

"excuse me Sajang-nim, but this is my fault I realized how Jackson hyung has been feeling lately in regards to Jaebum hyung and I didn't bring it to the managers attention nor did I bring to JB hyung's attention, and I also left them alone. While knowing about Jackson hyung's mood, but I thought little of the situation, which was my fault and allowed it to get out of hand based off a very bad judgement call on my part. So if anyone is to blame, it is me Sajang-nim and I accept full responsibility for today's events. I am truly sorry to the company, Sajang-nim, manager hyungs, and my members. I did not think properly of the situation and handled it even more carelessly. If you wish to punish or scold anyone for this event, then it should me Sajang-nim and me alone, but I do respectfully request that you allow us some time to meditate this issue amongst ourselves" Jr. said clearly and boldly to JYP in the most respectable and polite manner. Jr.'s little speech shock all the member and the manager, but more importantly he shocked JYP himself.


 

After the moment of shock passed through everyone, JYP recovered the fastest out of everyone in the room "is that so Jinyoung ah, hmmm well then you six are free to go, your managers will take you home and for the time being you will all be halting all activities till this matter amongst the members is resolved by yourselves and you are prohibited from leaving the dorm till then. As for the punishment I decided to accept Jr.'s request and you all can leave with your managers. Jinyoung stays here and practices for the remaining time that you were all suppose to be doing your activities, plus the time wasted by this morning's events. You all are dismissed except for Jinyoung, now get out of my sight!" JYP said in a even and harsh tone to the rest of the members and the managers. They all knew that there was no room to argue or saying else on the matter and allowed themselves to be ushered out by their managers. Who were equally as scared and worried for Jr., but knew better than to protest JYP's words.

The managers and the 6 members of got7 all got loaded in the van and headed towards the dorm, everybody still in shock at what just happend, made for a silent ride back to the dorm. When they all reached the dorm they all quickly made their way into the dorm and sat in the living room as their managers instructed. Their senior manager Park Boyoung stood in front of them " I'm extremely disappointed in all of you, especially you two" he said as he pointed to JB and Jackson "One of you better start explaining what happened today!" their manager said sternly but got not response "none of you are going to reply huh? HUH?!?" all he was met with was more silence.


 

He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breathe "Fine none you want to answer okay. No problem well you can just listen then, not only did you guys just risk all your hard work by acting rashly, but you put both of our jobs on the line. But that's not even the worse part, poor Jinyoung wasn't even there when all this went down and yet he is the only one who had any courage to take the blame or even try to resolve the matter with JYP Sajang-nim. He is now taking on all the punishment that you two should be receiving or at least all 7 of you should be doing, and doing it himself. And none of you have anything to say huh?" he pointed at Jackson " Who do you think you are? What made you believe you have any right to hit your hyung?" he then pointed to JB " And you, you are his hyung and the leader, what in the world made you think that allowing a fight to continue in the middle of a schedule and in front of your dongsaengs was alright behavior? Also you have no idea what is going on and you are staying silent while your best friend is taking responsibility that should be yours, do you even think at this moment you deserve his friendship, can you call yourself a leader?" their manager tells JB harshly. "Mark what were you doing through all this, you have been stuck to Jackson like glue all this time and you didn't even notice anything, you are the oldest member you should be making sure everyone is conducting themselves properly and helping to keep private matters private". He then turns his gaze to the maknae line " What are you three doing sitting here in silence? I thought Jinyoung was your favorite hyung and yet you all said nothing just allowing him to take the blame for this." Their manager looks at all of them and said " I don't even know what to say anymore, you guys aren't even acting remotely like a team, the only one who is, is Jinyoung, and you know what he deserves better than this." After his mini speech, the managers left them to themselves in the dorm, and they all went to their respective rooms expect Youngjae who joined the maknae line in their room and every member cried themselves to sleep that night.


 

Meanwhile at JYP's office after the rest of the boys left, JYP shifted his attention back towards Jr. and his gaze soften "Jinyoung i'm very disappointed in you, you've always been one of the few trainees that I knew i'd never have to worry about. You always do your best and know when to separate private matters from your work, and you have all been the most professional and hardest worker. However I'm not surprised that you took the blame for this situation, but i'm surprised that it got to this extent, you have always been the one I counted to make sure everyone was working hard and well together. I may have made Jaebum the leader, but that was because I knew it didn't matter if you had the title or not, you'd hold the group together." JYP sighed as he saw the look of pain in Jr. face as he said those word. "Sajang-nim i'm truly sorry for letting you down and making you put your trust in someone who doesn't deserve it, I honestly didn't know Jackson Hyung would get so reckless or that JB hyung would even entertain Jackson. The group has lately been under a lot of stress and I have been trying my best to defuse most of it for them, but today just seemed to be pushing everyone's limits and I thought i'd have a enough time to talk to them all individually. So I was picking out who to talk to first by who seemed to be in more need of me. I guess my judgement was wrong though and i'm so sorry that I carelessly went about this all wrong, with such a crucial and sensitive matter" Jr. said to JYP trying to hold in his tears.


 

JYP looked at Jr. with sadness and pity, but also with a sense of pride, he walked over to Jr. and hugged him. Which completely shocked Jr. and caused him to tense up "Jinyoung ah looking at you and listening to you right now makes me know I didn't put my trust in the wrong person, but only strengthens the my reasons and reminds me why I hold you in such a high standard. Jinyoung you care so much for your group members and also for your work, you keep the balance between both with such skills and maturity that some your age couldn't even dream of doing. I'm proud of you and I realized maybe I have been over scheduling you guys, because you have been managing to do it all so effortlessly and without complaints, that I forgot you all get tired and have other worries. So please forgive this hyung for putting too much weight on your shoulders Jinyoung ah" JYP says to Jr. with a mix of emotions, worry, guilt, and pride, in his voice."Sa-- sajang-nim, no of course, you have nothing to apologize to me for" Jr. replies shyly in shock. "Jinyoung ah, although I really don't want to this to you, but what happened today was unacceptable behavior and I still will expect you to follow through with the punishment I have assigned you, because your members still need to learn a lesson and maybe they will realize the importance of each other when they see how much you go through for them." JYP says firmly, though he says it reluctantly because he is really tempted to give Jr. a vacation because it's evident he needs one when you look at his face.


 

"No Sajang-nim I completely understand and fully accept your punishment in place of all of Got7 and promise you that I will see to it that this matter is resolved and nothing so unprofessional and disrespectful happens again" Jr. replies respectfully. "I believe and trust that you will keep this promise Jinyoung, you are dismissed" "Thank you Sajang-nim!"Jr. say as he bows 90 degrees to JYP before leaving.

 

That is one strong kid, JYP thinks with a smile as Jr. leaves.






 

Author Comment

 

I'm going to write the 7th chapter today, because I have school tomorrow, but I can't decide if i'll post it today or tomorrow

so keep a look out for it!

I wish all my fellow west indians and caribbeans happy labour day!