Secure the Insecurities

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jackson walked out of Jr.’s room, still in shock over what he just saw. He thought he’d have to worry about Mark defiling the innocence of Jr. The last thing he imagined was Jr. defiling Mark and of the looks of things, innocence was the farthest word one should use to associate with the younger. The rest of the Got7 members looked at Jackson wondering why he looked  as if he had seen a ghost. “Jackson what’s the matter?” JB asked wondering what Jr. could have said to make the older so red and shocked. “Jinyoung tops.” Jackson said lowly, but audible enough for the rest of the members to hear. “What are you talking about?” Bambam said with a confused look, as were the rest of them. “Jinyoung tops Mark and he is very good at it. Too good.” Jackson said before turning a brighter shade of red and jetting off to his room. Bambam noticed the bulge in Jackson’s pants and caught on very quickly to what Jackson meant and the younger also donned a blush. Damn Jinyoung hyung! I surely thought Mark hyung would have been the more dominate one, but now that think about it. It’d be hard not let Jinyoung hyung do whatever he wants, I seen that y gaze in photoshoots. Hmmm, I could use this to my advantage! Bambam though before smirking and rushing off to find Jackson. Once Bambam left it clicked in the other members mind on what Jackson was talking about. Yugyeom blushed trying not to think about it, Youngjae also blushed and worried over JB’s reaction, but still was proud of Jr. like Bambam. JB turned red and it was a mixture of him blushing and anger over his best friend’s lost of innocence. Without a second thought he began to charge into Jr’s room, youngjae noticed the change in the leader, oh no this can’t be good Mark hyung is going to die! I gotta go stop JB hyung before we become Got6! Youngjae rushed behind his boyfriend in fear of his eldest hyung’s life.

 

 

    “Yah! MARK TUAN I’M GOING TO MURDER YOU!” JB yelled before barging to Jr.’s like Jackson. Only to be met with a much more graphic site than Jackson. Jr. was on top of Mark with the older’s leg over his shoulder as the younger began to mercilessly pound into the older. Mark was a mess too caught up in the pleasure Jr. was giving him to even care or acknowledge JB. Jr. on the other hand was fully aware and did anticipate JB’s entrance sooner or later, Youngjae’s presence wasn't much of a surprise either. However Jr. didn’t stop his action, JB needed to understand Jr. is capable of taking care of himself and Mark. Very well too if he did say so himself, if Mark’s begging and proved any kind of warrant. Jr. turned to JB, but not forgetting to harder and deeper into Mark hitting his sweet spot. “Ummm yeah JB hyung i’m kind of doing that at the moment. If you would get wait your turn. Though I don’t think Mark hyung will be up for talking to you when I am done” Jr. said in y, husky voice sending shivers down everyone’s body in the room. Jr. turn his attention back to Mark and began to harder and faster than what everyone thought was humanly possible, making Mark loudly and a couple minutes after, so did Jr. He rode out both their highs before falling onto the older, covering his boyfriend and himself up from viewing eyes. Mark’s vulnerable state was only for his eyes. “Now, what is you need Jaebum” Jr. said quite annoyed the members kept walking into his room without knocking, Which was evident seeing as he used JB’s real name and dropped the hyung. Youngjae cringed at Jr’s words and realized he now had to get JB out of Jr’s not for Mark’s safety but JB’s own, Jr. was not one to piss off.


 

    JB stunned at what he just watch was now like Jackson have a problem down south. Though tried to power through it because had his mind set on killing a certain L.A native. Mark now coming down from his high just realizes his current situation and turn more red than a fire hydrant. “Yah!!!! what is going on! Mark how dare you corrupt the innocent of Jinyoung!” but before Mark had anytime to reply Jr. cut in, “hyung you know every well at this point the only person’s innocent lost in this room is Youngjae’s. Which by the way i’m sure isn’t as innocent as you would think. Just like you and Jackson perceive me to be. I understand you guys are being protective. However, I would advise for you guys to make this the first and last time you try and block me and Mark hyung. I will make your lives very difficult, if you proceed to interrupt my time with Mark hyung. Now I highly suggest you leave my room and take care of your own problem in both senses.” JB turned red and gaped at his best friend shocked, Youngjae realizes
jr. patience running low at JB’s slowness and ushers him out the room. “And one more thing. My room has a door, when it is shut common sense would direct one to knock. However, you guys seem to have lost all your senses. So I will direct you, Knock before you enter and then wait for a reply. Now leave” Jr. growled at JB and Youngjae, before the younger rushed him and JB out of Jr.’s room with lightning speed. once out of Jr.’s room Youngjae let out a sigh of relief, Oh thank god my body cooperated with my brain or Got7 would have been leaderless and me boyfriendless. Youngjae noticed JB still out of it and face still red, youngjae let his eyes wander and then realized what Jr. meant when he told JB to take care of his problem in both of the sense. At first, Youngjae was confused on what be meant by both but now understood where JB’s second problem stood, literally. He guided JB to their room, I think it’s time we had another discussion, Youngjae thought.


 

    “Come on Mark hyung, JB hyung and Youngjae already left. You can stop hiding underneath the sheet already.” Jr. grinned at his boyfriend's childishness shaking his head. “No way! I’m never leaving this bed ever again!” “As much as I love the sound of that. I’m flattered, really! But I don’t think your behind can take anymore.” Jr. said smirking, grabbing the older’s bum. Making Mark yelp out in surprise and pain, Because after all that Mark was so sore he was sure he couldn’t walk for the next 3 days. Mark finally popped his head out of the sheets face red and glaring at the younger. Well attempting to glare at the younger, but failing miserably once seeing Jr. y smirk. “God I hate you!” Jr. eyes dark at the words that left Mark mouth and in .02 seconds had the older pinned down underneath him. Before Mark could process what he said he was pinned down underneath Jr., who was giving him a very dark and deathly glare. Mark felt his heartbeat speed up, “ I thought I already told you to never say those words to me ever.” Jr. spoke grimly. “I--I--I didn’t me- mean like that. I love you, i could never hate you Jinyoung ah” Mark said trying to calm the younger. “It’s just a figure of speech” “I don’t like it and if I told you those words in any type of context you’d run off sulking, so stop it!” Jr. said loosen his grip and his eyes softening. “God, Jinyoung! I can’t with you!” Mark said whining frustratedly “why? what did I do?” Jr. said innocently. Ohhhh now his innocence wants to kick in. God why is he so bipolar, y to cute to y to cute in less than 5 seconds. God this boy is going to be the death of me. “Yah!!! what do you mean why! That's a total of 3 of 5 of our members that have walked in on us doing well, things that should be private.” “Other than the slight possibility of them seeing you in ways I should only see you, I don’t see the problem” Jr. said nonchalantly. Mark gaped at Jr’s shamelessness, usually the younger would be the most wary of PDA.  


 

    “HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND?!? You get mad at me for kissing you in front of the members! Yet the most intimate act we can do is perfectly fine to show to the members?” “Calm down hyung. I’m not saying let’s in front of the members. I am far from okay with them just walkin in on us. However, I wasn’t going to stop what I was doing to shield them away from what they already know is going on. I mean if anything now they will learn some manners and both them and you will realize your place in my heart. I do things and act different than I normally would because of you. I need you and them to realize how important you are to me. Obviously, I would rather use a less exbhitionist method but if it gets the point across. Then I will use whatever means are necessary, even if that means I have to throw away some of my shame.” Mark was not by any means okay with his private actions with Jr. and his vulnerable state being shown to more than half of s, especially Jackson. However, the end result was irrefutable and Jr. just seems to know exactly how to make things okay. “I wouldn’t have to go to such extreme methods if you could just see how amazing you are. If I have to I will spend my whole life reassuring you if that is what it takes Mark hyung. No matter what anyone tells you, just being you is enough. No matter what you feel, I will always need you. Do you understand me hyung? I will always need you and I will always love you. You will always be wanted.”

 

“Ughhhh, it’s not fair!” “What are you talking about hyung?” Jr. asked confused at Mark change in mood; the older went from yelling, to quiet, to whining. “You can’t go being all sweet and amazing, Saying all the right things that make me feel secure and loved” Mark replied slightly annoyed, but with himself. Jr. smirk amused at Mark’s current state “And why can’t I hyung, it’s only the truth.” Jr. said smirking more than before.Which it only proved to irritate Mark even further. “YAHHH! YOU BRAT! BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSE TO BE MAD AT YOU!” Jr. silently chuckled at Mark. “Wae hyung” Jr. said feigning innocence. “yah! don’t go an act innocent. I may have been fooled before into think you were innocent, but I know the truth. You ert!” “Hyung you’re always the one. Grabbing my and proudly proclaiming it the fans. I don’t think your in the position to call anyone a ert.” Mark blushed furiously at the truth in Jr.’s words. Mark just groaned and covered his face with Jr.’s bed sheet, There is no winning with Jinyoung for me ughhhh!

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author Comment

Sorry for the long wait It is midterm week and getting all my last asssignments done for my classes. I wrote this short chapter yesterday, because it looks like I won't get time til the beginning of december to write again. So I wrote this short chapter because of the long upcoming wait, just a reminder that I'm still going to be writing this story. I hope you understand.