Thoughts of "He Shouldn't Love Me" and "He Loves Me"

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

    Jr. was surprised at Mark’s newfound self-control and rationality. Jackson was hanging on to Jr. as if he was a monkey on a tree. In all honesty Jr. was getting more annoyed with Jackson then the intended target. Jackson would cling to Jr. everywhere and I mean everywhere, it was tiring for Jr. However, Jr. didn’t have the heart to scold Jackson for it. He knows Jackson has the mentality of a child and is only trying to get Mark angry. While, Mark is trying not to satisfy Jackson by getting angry. It was quite comical to watch, Jackson would display some kind of skinship and Mark would just fiddle his phone or distract himself in some way. Mark would internally seeth and Jackson would look like a wounded puppy when it looked like Mark didn’t care.

 

    Jr. knows Mark well enough to realize that the older is strategically planning out the Hong Kong native’s death in his mind, no matter how calm his exterior remained. Jr. notices Mark’s body language and demeanor change no matter how miniscule they may be.  Mark would slightly tighten his grip on his phone. Whenever he would hear Jackson cooing at Jr. with an aegyo filled voice (or a disgustingly sickening voice in Mark’s mind). Mark’s eyes would harden for a split second when Jackson would do overly affectionate actions, before realizing he needs to act normally. Jr. found it adorable and endearing watching Mark try to remain calm for him. Jr. was extremely thankful for Mark’s care and understanding of his feelings, because he knows how hard it is for Mark to becalm in this situation

 

Mark on the other hand was not finding his current situation as cute as his boyfriend. The oldest member was about ready to rip off Jackson head and feed it to vultures. Where he would find vultures in Seoul was beyond him, but Jackson was touching and caressing his boyfriend. Rationality wasn’t really his major concern at the moment.. Then again when it comes to Jr. the older always found himself doing and thinking about things that he’d normally never do. No matter how annoying Jackson got Mark would never really care, Mark would just deal with his best friend's antics and sometimes appease them. If the maknaes got too needy Mark would gladly baby them cause he found them adorable. However, when Park Jinyoung was added into any equation Mark’s judgement became clouded. Mark can’t help it, he wants to be the only one Jr. holds and loves. He wants to be the only one that sees those adorable eye crinkles when Jr. smiles. He hates that he has to shared Jr. with anyone. He knows it irrational and overly possessive of him to think that, but he gets scared. It is scary for Mark to think about people being with Jr. because then they’ll finally realize what he knew all along. They’ll realize how amazing, beautiful, and perfect Jr. is and want the younger for themselves.

 

However, that’s not what scares Mark the most. Mark is more scare of the fact that Jr. the will realize how lacking Mark is and leave him for someone else who is better. For someone who won’t make the younger cry and hurt him. Someone as smart and talented as the younger; Like JB who knows Jr. and been with him for years and sings, dances, and acts; then there is Jackson who is as friendly as Jr., a variety god, and not to mention and olympic fencer; Youngjae was the last added to the group, but has a voice so godly he only trained for 3 months before debuting; Bambam has a great sense of fashion like Jr. and is cute and likeable; And the maknae that doesn’t even look like he is younger than everyone else, is a dancing god like Jr. Out of all the members Mark knows he is the least talented and honestly if he wasn’t good looking he doubts he would have ever debuted. Honestly, he can’t fathom what Jr. could possible see in him and recently all he’s been doing is making Jr. sad or cry.

 

Mark sighed with all these thoughts floating in his head. I’m not really suited to be Jr.’s boyfriend and yet here I am stopping anyone from being close to him, because i’m too scared lose him. Jr. was right I need to act my age, I love him I shouldn’t be stopping him from being happy. He could find someone so much better than me. Someone who wouldn’t make him sad all the time and who wouldn’t be the cause of his tears. He’s so amazing and his only fault is not recognizing that he needs someone equally as amazing as he is. Well, no one could ever compare to him, but he needs someone who can at least try to come close to himself. If I love him I shouldn’t stop him from finding someone who can love him better than I can. He deserves the best and the best I can give him is not enough. Mark’s face visibly dropped and he got depressed over his thoughts. The older felt the like being alone, so he can take in his new revelations. Mark got and decided to go to his room, but realized Jackson wouldn’t leave him alone so he choose Jr. room instead. Mark knows Jackson would preoccupy Jr., that would give himself sometime to be alone.

 

Jr. noticed the sudden change in Mark’s features and realized he wasn’t holding himself back from doing anything. It was more like he got lost in his thoughts for a while and then became very troubled, his face looked defeated and sad. Jr. didn’t like whatever Mark was thinking about and he knew it didn’t have anything to do with Jackson. He can’t explain it, but he just has an automatic intuition when s are upset. When it comes to Mark Jr.’s intuition is more prominent. Jr. can’t explain it but he can physically feel when Mark is not happy. Jr. got worried especially since it seemed like Mark didn’t want to tell him what the problem is.
Normally, Jr. would let the members be by themselves for a while when they want to alone. But this situation felt different and the last thing Jr. felt he should do was leave Mark by himself. Jackson cheered happily thinking he got Mark upset and Jr. proceeded to get up. “Aww come on jinyoungie, Mark is a big boy and he only knows i'm trying piss him off. Plus I wanna cuddle with you some more” Jackson pleaded with aegyo. But Jr.’s mind was filled with worry for Mark, “huh ...yea...um okay Jackson later” Jr. said distractedly as walked to his room. The rest of the members just watched Jr. walk away, not understanding why he is so serious about the situation.

 

“Stupid Mark, taking all up My Jinyoungie’s attention” Jackson huffed as we walked over to Bambam to cuddle with. Bambam just push the older off of him and glare at him, “whaaaat Bam come on I wanna cuddle” Jackson protested. Bambam just turn away from him, “ awww  come baby don’t be like that, why are you mad at me?”. “Ooooh Jackbam drama” JB said as him, Youngjae, and Yugyeom turn to look at the new fighting couple. That’s when Jackson put two and two together, “ awww baby you can’t jealous of me and Jinyoung you know i love you in a different way than him” “Ewwww What are talking Jackson hyung, i’m not Mark hyung I wouldn’t get jealous over that” “What? then why are you mad at me”. “Because what makes you think you’re the only one who misses Jr hyung’s attention. I can’t believe you didn’t even share him with me. I miss Jr. hyung’s hugs too, he only cares about Mark Hyung now and you didn’t even share his cuddling time with me. How dare you hog up MYYYYYY HYUNGGG” Bambam dramatically states pouting. “ aww come on Bambam don’t be upset with me. I can’t help it if Jr. love me more” Jackson says digging himself a in deeper hole. “EXCUSE ME!!!!!! Jr. hyung obviously loves me more, I’m cute and adorable and you’re just a…...just a.. umm..a big buff buffoon, yeah that what you are and stupid Hmmphhh” Bambam huffed indignantly. “Gaspppppp* I am The wild and y Jackson of course he loves me more, and your stupid so ha!” Jackson retorts. Bambam just rolled his eyes because of Jackson’s childishness.


“Would you and Jackson hyung stop it already. This is just stupid and pointless because Jr. hyung love me the most” Yugyeom says proudly. Bambam and Jackson stop and stare at the maknae before attacking him. “yah you brat let me teach some manners, you can’t talk to your wild and y hyung like that. Plus, how dare tell my Bammie to shut up!” “Don’t tell Jackson Hyung to shut up that’s my job. Jr. hyung just feels obligated to be nice to you he loves me the most.” “YAHHHHHHHHHH, ALL OF YOU BE QUIET! YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE! Jr. loves Mark the most obviously. So shut the hell up. Anyway I’ve been with him the longest so his favorite after mark would be me you idiots” JB yelled getting tired of the bickering. “huh yeah right hyung even Jackson hyung would be above you on Jr. hyung’s list” “Yeah Yugyeom’s right and Jackson Hyung is a big idiot” “Yeah JB don’t be ridiculous. Hey--- wait a minute what do you mean “even me”.Yah!! and who do think your calling an idiot” “Mwoh?!?! below Jackson are you crazy” “Hey Hold why am I set as the scale for below standard” “because your an idiot hyung---- OWWW what was that for? You didn’t hit BamBam when he called you that” “that’s because I’ll punish him in other ways” Bambam blushed “Yahhhhh! don’t think you’re coming anywhere near me” “Yah  stop being a ert Jackson. Do you think Jr. is gonna want to hear talk you casually deflowering his baby?” “Well what about you and Youngjae ah? What do you think he’ll think about that?” Youngjae blushed as the rest continued to argue and thought Jr. hyung loves us all.They should stop fighting because Jr. hu\yung will not be happy to see this.


Author Comment

Sorry for being a ghost everyone! Also thank you for all your support and welcome to the new subscribers :)!

I'm going to try an update a new chapter tomorrow. I actually planned to update two chapters today, but I didn't have enough time. So hopefully I will update again tomorrow. I'll wake up early tomorrow just to be able to make it happen.

I know I said it before but thanks for all the support and understanding. However, I could never thank you guys enough for your support it means so much and I am happy you enjoy the story. You are all the best readers ever, so keep commenting and subscribing! <3

P.S  Thank god Markjin moments are coming back! Did you all see Markjin goign strong in Got7 reacting to If You Do " Niga Ha Myeon"

If not here's the link so check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNReDUYA0Po