Reversed Roles and Realizations

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Got7 all headed downstairs to their van, ready to get the first part of their busy schedule done. They all know that they'll be completely exhausted and burnt out by the end of it and wanted to get over with it as quickly as possible. They all stood in front of the van, when JB noticed the maknae line watching Jr. with the same eyes as this morning. " Oh no way! This so no happening again, you guys got enough "battle wounds" already. There is no way you can afford to get anymore. Actually you couldn't even afford to get the ones you already have. Jr. you go sit shotgun with manager hyung before another war between the maknaes breakout" JB said quite annoyed with the childish antics of the maknae line and maybe slightly jealous that they only see Jr., but not like he would admit that out loud. "No hyung don't leave me, you promised" Yugyeom whined childishly shocking all of his hyungs except Jr., because Yugyeom never acts childishly or whiny even though his is the maknae. That is more Youngjae's and Bambam's department. Jr. on the other hand was worried about his gyeom gyeom ah, he thought that he reassured him earlier he would never leave them and thought that he was fine. He wonders what is troubling his dear maknae so much, that would make him act so out of character.


 

So he decided to give Yugyeom all his attention today and after this busy schedule is over he'll talk to him. "ahh JB hyung that's alright we won't have to worry about anymore "battles wounds", because i'm sitting next to my gyeom gyeom ah,it's already decided" Jr. said

"yay! hyung I love you!" Yugyeom says as he jumps into his hyung's embrace and he kissed his cheeks. In his elated mood he didn't even notices the three pairs of eyes trying to burn holes into him. Both Youngjae and Bambam doing so because they are jealous that he gets to sit next their umma and receive all his affection. While Mark the last pairs of eyes is burning in rage and jealousy, that all he sees is red because who did Yugyeom think he was holding and kissing HIS JINYOUNGIE! But just because it went unnoticed by Yugyeom, didn't mean it did for Jr., he chuckled at Youngjae and Bambam cute pouts. Though as he looked at Mark, all humour left his system and he saw a familiar look in Mark's eyes. Jr. knew that look too well for comfort, it's the same look he would have whenever there was a Markson moment, before he knew about their idiotic scheme. Jr. felt empathy for Mark, but quickly told himself to get over it because now Mark is finally starting to understand what Jr. felt for a whole month. Hmph serves him right, this will only be the tip of the iceberg. prepare yourself Mark Yien Tuan, you're going to have to learn your lesson the hard way and experience every low point that I did, Jr. thought to himself. He turned his eyes away quickly in order to push down the guilt he felt, for treat Mark this way. Even though he deserve it, Jr. still loves him and feels absolutely no pleasure in seeing him like this. But he knows this is the only way Mark will fully understand what he did to Jr. was wrong. I'm doing the right thing, Jr. said to himself as reassurance.


 

Meanwhile, Bambam made his way to JB who was moving to sit in the front with the manager "JB hyung is it alright if we sit next to each other" he asked shyly blushing and staring at his feet. JB eternally gushed over his dongsaengs adorableness and smiled "sure thing Bambam ah" he said as he slung his arm over the Thai boy's shoulder happy that Bambam isn't as terrified of him as before, and also proud because he won second place hyung in his dongsaengs eyes, knowing it's impossible to beat Jr. for first place. Bambam giggled in glee as JB escorted him the back row of seats, happy to receive his hyungs affection. Jackson and Youngjae weren't as fortunate, rather they were in the same boat as Mark. Jackson is mentally plotting JB death, because not once but twice for the day his is stealing Bambam attention away from him. Well Jr. did too, but that was expected, Jr. is everyone's number one, so that doesn't count. But;Those shy smiles, beautiful blushes, and gorgeous giggles were only meant for me, Jackson thought as he raged. Youngjae on the other hand looked like a kicked puppy. He was always JB Hyung's favorite dongsaeng and always received all his affection over everyone else, well except for Jr. but he doesn't count he is everyone number one, everyone loves umma, Youngjae thought. Though he always assumed he came right after Jr. in JB's eyes, that was the case for himself at least. JB was the hyung right after Jr., the one he admired the most and loves as much as Jr. but in a different way. He was in love with JB, he always hoped that it was mutual, but looking at the scene in front of him, he is beginning to lose some of that hope.

Jackson is was determined not to lose to JB, Bambam was his and only his alone, he quickly took the other sit on Bambam's left. He was going to divert Bambam's attention from JB and solely towards himself if it was the last thing he did.Youngjae took the seat on JB's right and like Jackson, made it his mission to get back his rightful position as JB's #2. Both Jackson and Youngjae already have to share JB's and Bambam's love with Jr. which is okay with them, but they refuse to let anyone else take away anymore of their rightful deserved loved. Although they are aware of how selfish they are being, they know it can't be helped when you're in love with a person.


 

Mark still seeing red didn't realize everybody already took a seat in the van leaving him outside still boring holes in Yugyeom, until their manager scolded him "Yah Mark what are you doing? Stop standing there and get in the van already we have a pack schedule, you can't be zoning out already when we didn't even start". Mark gave Jr. and Yugyeom one last look before a growl escaped his lips and he took a seat in the front with the manager. As the car ride progressed an hour later, Yugyeom finally lost his battle with fatigue and fell asleep on Jr. shoulder. Jr. smiled letting the maknae rest on his shoulder he was happy that the maknae finally stop fighting off the sleep, because they all need some more rest. Usually Yugyeom would love to take advantage of a long car ride and catch up on much need sleep, but today he kept fight it off for some reason. Jr. was really worried at what was making the maknae act so differently. Jr. kissed Yugyeom's head as he silently worried what was wrong with his gyeom gyeom ah, but he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a growl. He looked at the front of the van to see Mark staring at him and Yugyeom through rearview mirror, with narrowed eyes. Which although made Jr.'s heart beat faster and his cheeks flush slightly, it also made him notice the very dark aura in the van. Mark was staring at him and Yugyeom with possessiveness and jealousy, while at the back a sleeping JB with his arm around Bambam and his head rested atop the younger's, who was snuggled into JB's chest. Would have looked adorable and brought a smile to Jr.'s face if there wasn't a Brooding Jackson staring at JB in contempt and a sorrowful Youngjae pining to be in Bambam's position. Jr. thought about all of s current situation and felt horrible that all of them are suffering so badly except for JB and Bambam, but Jr. knew better than that,because he knows the truth.


 

Bambam is just as torn up as him with all the Markson moments that have been overly occurring and being blatantly shove in their faces. He knows how the Thai boy feels about Jackson. Which is why Bambam has been clinging to him all month to get some affection from him, in order to mask his hurt and jealousy. Which is exactly why Bambam shifted and decided to cling to JB since, Jr.  himself shifted his attention to Yugyeom trying to figure out what's wrong with the maknae. While in the process of coping with his love problems Bambam is unknowingly hurting Youngjae who is in love with JB. While JB is dealing with trying to tame his temper and trying being a better leader. Which is why he giving so much affection to Bambam because he is the hardest on the younger because of Bambam's childishness, but he is also dealing with his internal turmoil of loving Youngjae. However is too scared to admit it to himself, even though it's obvious in the way he treats Youngjae and looks at him. But, that results in Jackson current mood because he loves the Thai boy dearly, not realizing that he is in the same position as Jr. and Mark because of that stupid plan.


 

Which brings Jr. back to thinking of Mark current status, that Mark caused upon himself but, Jr. still feels bad because he knows what Mark is feeling. He has been through the same thing himself. Jr. can't but sigh thinking at how mess up they all are right now and how even more difficult and stressful this schedule is going to be because of this atmosphere. He can't stop himself from feeling guilty because everything comes right back to Markson's stupid plan and his decision to teach Mark and Jackson a lesson,he didn't realize all of them members would end in this current situation. Jr. starts to think if he really need to show Mark how hurt he was by this dumb plan is worth all this. Even though it painful for him maybe he should just let it go, in order to spare s from getting hurt, like he usually does to ease their stress.

But his thoughts are cut short when their Managers tells them they've arrived at their first schedule and Yugyeom wakes up, and automatically clings to him. Well for now he pushes aside his other members and his feelings in order to give all his attention to Yugyeom, because right now his first and only priority is figuring out what is wrong with the maknae. This is really going to be tiring day for us all, Jr. thinks as he lets the maknae drag him out of the van followed by a seemingly happy JB and Bambam, and then three other members; Mark, Jackson, and Youngjae all with dark clouds over their heads.








 

Author Comment


I feel so bad for everyone 😢 and especially my poor jinyoung, taking one everyone else’s problems and shoving his own feelings aside to make them happy. He really is their umma. Well most people wanted Jackbam so that is what you shall get, but i'm putting in Jaebam moments because Jackson needs to suffer a bit, even though that means poor youngjae has to suffer. Omg i'm a mess, i'm tearing my own heart apart while writing, oh well the story must go on! Thanks for reading everyone!